The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I've been head down and working strong since I last left you

Started by Frood, July 17, 2019, 08:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Keep saving.

Everybody should.

Not everybody can.

Wage parity has dropped significantly in the last 10 years.

Actually wages have grown, but not at the rate that taxes have in Canada..

Seoul posted a link about that this week.

Bricktop

Same here. Wages inch upwards while taxation and inflation soar unhindered. The cost of power in Australia has increased exponentially in the last 10 years or so due to Government intervention in the power supply industry and diverting massive amounts of tax dollars into "sustainable" pipe dreams. Additionally, the public service has grown to about 22% of GNP and now is paid more than their private industry counterparts.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Open an account and keep putting money in it...weather it be $10-$100+..keep tossing your change in it...just NEVER WITHDRAWAL any of the money...go look at the end of the year and see how much money you saved.  And #1...dont tell anyone about it.

I already do that.

This is solely for recreational vehicle improvements. I won't spend what I don't have allotted for a purpose.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I have 6900 dollars in my vehicle kitty for improvements, so I'm wondering what to do. 6900 aint much, but it's all mine for the task.

Already have the great canopy with the drop down kitchen inserts, and backseat 40 litre water tank.

Yet I don't have a bullbar to protect my ride. I'd actually want to spend the surplus on a backbar with a tyre holder, and fuel containers.

So what should I do?...

Welcome back. ac_drinks

Thank you kind barrel wash sir!  ac_drinks
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I have 6900 dollars in my vehicle kitty for improvements, so I'm wondering what to do. 6900 aint much, but it's all mine for the task.

Already have the great canopy with the drop down kitchen inserts, and backseat 40 litre water tank.

Yet I don't have a bullbar to protect my ride. I'd actually want to spend the surplus on a backbar with a tyre holder, and fuel containers.

So what should I do?...

Welcome back. ac_drinks

The anti progtard resistance needs all the reinforcements we can get. Good to have you back. And you can have a sip of my barrel wash. Just one though.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Already have the great canopy with the drop down kitchen inserts, and backseat 40 litre water tank. Hop

So what should I do?...

Welcome back. ac_drinks

The anti progtard resistance needs all the reinforcements we can get. Good to have you back. And you can have a sip of my barrel wash. Just one though.

Hold the barrel over my head while I lay down ok? I'll make my sip count!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous