Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Children

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I see this sub as an almost anything goes sub..

And I don't like to interfere or step on Rotwang's toes..

But, he isn't here right now, and I have received a couple of complaints about poster's kids being used to flame other posters..

Please try to refrain from doing that..

I don't wish to take sides, and I haven't done any modding with this..

I would prefer that both sides just stop bringing posters' children into arguments.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I see this sub as an almost anything goes sub..

And I don't like to interfere or step on Rotwang's toes..

But, he isn't here right now, and I have received a couple of complaints about poster's kids being used to flame other posters..

Please try to refrain from doing that..

I don't wish to take sides, and I haven't done any modding with this..

I would prefer that both sides just stop bringing posters' children into arguments.

I couldn't agree more. However, I would add to that that poster's themselves shouldn't be dragging their own kids into discussions and then have the temerity to complain that other posters are attacking their kids.

@realAzhyaAryola

And I would further add that if you lay out your dirty laundry on an Internet forum, what exactly did you expect would happen?

Happy weekend, y'all!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"And I would further add that if you lay out your dirty laundry on an Internet forum, what exactly did you expect would happen?

Happy weekend, y'all!

BULLSEYE!!

Have a great weekend A.

Cronus

Fortunately.....kids are not dirty laundry.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Fortunately.....kids are not dirty laundry.

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

I don't know..

A lot of what has been posted goes back several years before we knew the members of the flaming community..

I find it difficult to follow.

Anonymous

Well, the good thing about all this is you guys are seeing the kind of piece of shit Caskur is, and why she has been banned on every forum she cancers up.

Anonymous

If you post it, expect it to be exaggerated. I have had four hundred conquests, but because I fucked a few whores in Northern Canada and in the Middle East, the jealous incels have twisted it to fucking hos in East Asia. In Asia for Christ sakes. Home to some horniest, Chinese, Japanese and Korean housewives on earth. That is like buying sand at the beach.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If you post it, expect it to be exaggerated. I have had four hundred conquests, but because I fucked a few whores in Northern Canada and in the Middle East, the jealous incels have twisted it to fucking hos in East Asia. In Asia for Christ sakes. Home to some horniest, Chinese, Japanese and Korean housewives on earth. That is like buying sand at the beach.

That's just JOE..

He never reads what anybody writes and even if he did, he's incapable of honesty.

Odinson

Herman dropped his Little Boy into their Hiroshima..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Herman dropped his Little Boy into their Hiroshima..

hud?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

hud?

Little boy was the name of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima..

In this case, little boy is Hermans penis and Hiroshima is a japanese womans lady part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

hud?

Little boy was the name of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima..

In this case, little boy is Hermans penis and Hiroshima is a japanese womans lady part.

I see, and sorry I asked.

Anonymous

Many times with many Japanese housewives.