Last post: Today at 01:53:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Children

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Cronus"Fortunately.....kids are not dirty laundry.

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

When the comments revolve around using someones kids as examples of their bad personal choices it IS degrading their children.

Telling someone they would have been more responsible or whatever had they had not had their children is saying "the fact that your kids exist is proof you make bad choices" is degrading someones kids.  Its using children as a shaming tool.

How grown people do not get this is beyond me.

And to that prick who referred to my kids as "dirty laundry"?  My kids are NOT dirty laundry, you unbelievable pig, and you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. I was not the one who went there.

You guys gotta be kidding me. I never brought my kids up here, that was you. You guys decided to bring it up and use their existence to attack my choices. I just put you and that other asshole in your places.

How gross and arrogant can two grown women be. Uhg.

It's not your kids that made bad choices. Almost everybody will tell you, you need another relationship like Herman needs another bottle of booze. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyway, because you are going to do what you are going to do.

Back to my post that got this all started, I'm just surprised you were able to get a man. In Asia, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because no man would even consider you as relationship material.

caskur

I believe "hitting nerves" is Pigeon's craw.

She's screaming, "how dare you criticize my poor choices."

Saddest part of ALL of this is, she cannot learn so she'll keep making bad choices.

Habitual loser comes to mind.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

When the comments revolve around using someones kids as examples of their bad personal choices it IS degrading their children.

Telling someone they would have been more responsible or whatever had they had not had their children is saying "the fact that your kids exist is proof you make bad choices" is degrading someones kids.  Its using children as a shaming tool.

And to that prick who referred to my kids as "dirty laundry"?  My kids are NOT dirty laundry, you unbelievable pig, and you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. I was not the one who went there.

You guys gotta be kidding me. I never brought my kids up here, that was you. You guys decided to bring it up and use their existence to attack my choices. I just put you and that other asshole in your places.

It's not your kids that made bad choices. Almost everybody will tell you, you need another relationship like Herman needs another bottle of booze. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyway, because you are going to do what you are going to do.

Back to my post that got this all started, I'm just surprised you were able to get a man. In Asia, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because no man would even consider you as relationship material.

You, Cascur and the other one are not "everyone" and again, IC

What part of using someones children as a shaming tool has you so tripped up? You are using my children's existence as an example of my poor choice, meaning my children are being called poor choice. Good fucking....yanno what? If you cannot get this maybe consider YOUR life choices. I'm not an asshole idiot. You guys are.

Yanno what men like more than virgins they can treat as property? Women with brains.

Just sayin.

You three are fucking hopelessly full if it.

Did absolutely anyone ask for any of your opinions? Yes or no?

This is what literally everyone but you and your dumb butt buddies realize you are saying "Dove, we arent insulting your kids. We just believe the fact that they exist is proof you make bad choices, because if you were smarter, none of them would be here. They really shouldnt exist....no offense to them".

You guys look like over grown high school mean girls and its pathetic to several posters here.

Grow up. No one is nearly as impressed as you think they are, least of all me.

As difficult as it may for the menopausal tea party of sanctimony here, realize when your thoughts are not needed or wanted and have the wisdom to shut the fuck up. IF your life choices served YOU well enough.

caskur

Oh no, she's off again.

Could someone stop her?

Thanks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Oh no, she's off again.

Could someone stop her?

Thanks.

Just beg Rotwang to lock the thread like you always do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "King Martini"Well, the good thing about all this is you guys are seeing the kind of piece of shit Caskur is, and why she has been banned on every forum she cancers up.

Whoever saw the posts saw the real Pigeon and real you.

I'm still laughing at Pigeon needing her e-friends to pay for her flight.

The only ones "fucking up forums" is you and Pigeon justifying what rotten parents you both are.

Again, you prove your mental short comings with every post. You can't help yourself.

Answer this, if Dovey and I "fuck up forums" then how come the BG averages 3k posts a week since you were booted off of it, and the forum got 20 new members the second you were, again? ac_lmfao

As for "rotten parents" look at your track record of Failure. You have the biggest Fail you can get on your parenting resume ac_lmfao

If being a responsible parent is what a fucking loser like you deems "rotten", then I take that as a compliment.  ac_lmfao

caskur

ac_lmfao oops, they're both off again.

the smell of desperation so early in the day.

ac_cool
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Somebody's getting mad because, as always when it comes to Caskur, the other person is finishing it.

Pound that Keyboard, Caskur, work those DMs. Start that crying on yet another forum. Post thru those tears.

You still got some more melty in there just waiting to get out.

caskur

I want NONE of my posts censored, deleted or binned EVER.

It absolutely irks me no end to have posts disallowed to stay up.

I have fought tooth and nail to stop threads being closed.

It shits me no end that I haven't been allowed to respond.

Had I known posts yesterday were going to be mysteriously gone, I would have saved the hard evidence to use at a latter date.

I'm not wasting another effort here smacking two imbeciles around the head.

I've been thinking really hard about Poofer and Pigeon's new condition. It's as funny as hep c victim dum sum's fake marriage.

Two rotten parents hooking up.

It doesn't get funnier than that.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Too bad that real evidence of Poofer lying about giving his real PI to Ant...

Hopefully, the posts are just moved to some private batcave and they'll reappear after Rotwang gets back.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

ac_lmfao Come on, Caskur, get that melty out. ac_lmfao

I have you punching yourself in the face bleating about "I don't want none of my posts deleted" like a spoiled child. You are an eldery woman doing this. ac_lmfao

Come on Caskur, cry some more for me. Let's open up that raging melty and let it wash this thread away like all the other ones.  ac_lmfao

caskur

All that hard work posting up your pre-writes yesterday  ac_toofunny

POOF, gone in a flash because Soulbro complained about them.

BUT, you'll keep writing the same rubbish and reposting it.

I need not worry.

How are your lungs mate?

I bet when you're rooting some poor woman, it takes longer to jizz. Smoking ruins your sexual prowess you know?...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Could someone stop her?

Thanks.

Wait a minute. I thought caskur was pissed off that threads were being locked before she could say more.

caskur

Could someone stop her?

Thanks.

Wait a minute. I thought caskur was pissed off that threads were being locked before she could say more.

Yep, the first time it happened, was raging and a certain person locking a thread and couldn't respond to that little trumpet's post...

A certain mod had to calm me down.

I want people here to see the real Pigeons <<<< note that's plural.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You, Cascur and the other one are not "everyone" and again, IC

What part of using someones children as a shaming tool has you so tripped up? You are using my children's existence as an example of my poor choice, meaning my children are being called poor choice. Good fucking....yanno what? If you cannot get this maybe consider YOUR life choices. I'm not an asshole idiot. You guys are.

Yanno what men like more than virgins they can treat as property? Women with brains.

Just sayin.

You three are fucking hopelessly full if it.

Did absolutely anyone ask for any of your opinions? Yes or no?

This is what literally everyone but you and your dumb butt buddies realize you are saying "Dove, we arent insulting your kids. We just believe the fact that they exist is proof you make bad choices, because if you were smarter, none of them would be here. They really shouldnt exist....no offense to them".

You guys look like over grown high school mean girls and its pathetic to several posters here.

Grow up. No one is nearly as impressed as you think they are, least of all me.

As difficult as it may for the menopausal tea party of sanctimony here, realize when your thoughts are not needed or wanted and have the wisdom to shut the fuck up. IF your life choices served YOU well enough.

SL's observation was about you, not your mother, father, kids or Aunt Gertrude. Hey, I was a single dad when I met my Northern Chinese wife. She is a geologist from a well to do family. People asked her why she she didn't find a guy without "baggage". Such is life, and I do not give a shit. You shouldn't either.