Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Murdy thanks Bricktop...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Precisely.

Strip off the makeup and loosen the hairdo.

Old Jock told me he works with a guy on the railroad who sent thousands of dollars to a gal in the Southern US. Turns it out it was a guy scamming a few other guys.

How does an adult fall for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I over-pluck and overdraw my eyebrows in chola stylo.  You're not seeing that sheit unless I've made a drunken mistake.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Old Jock told me he works with a guy on the railroad who sent thousands of dollars to a gal in the Southern US. Turns it out it was a guy scamming a few other guys.

This was a guy over forty who was new to the dating game and naive about scams. He learned a lesson the expensive way.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"Women my age all have kids..

And those who dont have kids are barren militant lesbians..

You have to go younger...

Worked for me  :laugh:

You are so right.

Think I will start living my life like the Dos Equis guy lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

My uncle was 44 years old married man when he hired a 19 year old assistant to his shop.

And bibbidi bobbidi boo the 19 year old assistant is now the mother of five of my cousins.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

This was a guy over forty who was new to the dating game and naive about scams. He learned a lesson the expensive way.

Older women are often the victims of those type of scams.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"My uncle was 44 years old married man when he hired a 19 year old assistant to his shop.

And bibbidi bobbidi boo the 19 year old assistant is now the mother of five of my cousins.

I'm currently trying to keep my father's 22 yo GF out of my inheritance.  Thirsty a$$ trick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Odinson"My uncle was 44 years old married man when he hired a 19 year old assistant to his shop.

I'm currently trying to keep my father's 22 yo GF out of my inheritance.  Thirsty a$$ trick.

Your father has a twenty two year old girlfriend?

:ohmy:

Anonymous

When I was 15 his GF was 23 and I hated her.  Now I'm 42 and his GF is 22 and younger than his granddaughter.  This is my life #SMH

Odinson

Why does it matter if the girlfriend is younger than the daughter.. Or granddaughter..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why does it matter if the girlfriend is younger than the daughter.. Or granddaughter..

ac_dunno

Anonymous

When I was 15 his GF was 23 and I hated her.  Now I'm 42 and his GF is 22 and younger than his granddaughter.  This is my life #SMH

Dayum, your dad is the man.

Odinson

As you get older, it seems to be getting increasingly easier to get a younger woman.

Maybe its because you are more manly when you are older.

Anonymous

ac_dance
Quote from: "Odinson"As you get older, it seems to be getting increasingly easier to get a younger woman.

Maybe its because you are more manly when you are older.

Maybe it's because most women are younger.