Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

After 20 years in power, Putin looks weaker than ever

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2019, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"I was just joking..

But the truth is that american employees complain about a lot of stuff..

Its because their justice system grants these huge pay-outs.

Americans are complainers in general because they know they can do so and get results from complaining.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I worked with a Russian woman. Let's call her Yalena. She was beautiful, fun, had a great sense of humor, and was extremely bright. We had world history discussions. We spent time together. We'd go out to eat, go for happy hour, and see a movie.

She had no scruples though. While she was good at what she did at work, she would slack off. I can tell when she's up to no good. She would be quiet. She was the kind of person who would lie about being sick to stay home from work but in reality, she went to the airport to meet her girlfriend Oksana, so they can paint the town red. Haha! That was Yalena. She loved booze and fur and anything that glitters. She eventually married an American politician.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I worked with a Russian woman. Let's call her Yalena. She was beautiful, fun, had a great sense of humor, and was extremely bright. We had world history discussions. We spent time together. We'd go out to eat, go for happy hour, and see a movie.

She had no scruples though. While she was good at what she did at work, she would slack off. I can tell when she's up to no good. She would be quiet. She was the kind of person who would lie about being sick to stay home from work but in reality, she went to the airport to meet her girlfriend Oksana, so they can paint the town red. Haha! That was Yalena. She loved booze and fur and anything that glitters. She eventually married an American politician.

I have lived in Russia. Yalena sounds like most Russian gals.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

Doesn't she just?  :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I worked with a Russian woman. Let's call her Yalena. She was beautiful, fun, had a great sense of humor, and was extremely bright. We had world history discussions. We spent time together. We'd go out to eat, go for happy hour, and see a movie.

So, there is some truth to that stereotype of Russian women.