The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

This is getting redundant

Started by Lynn.F, August 12, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"If females ruled the world, there would be no more wars.

You are so wrong about that, Neanderthalinson.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Margaret Thatcher had no problem declaring war on Argentina. Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State was hawkish too.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Blurt"I'm starting to wonder why you

Oh course you're wondering about me underling. I have reached great heights in the flame community and have fools like King Poofer TERRIFIED by me. Even Dum Sum quakes in his Doc Martins and hides at flame truth.

I'm the most scary flamer you'll ever encounter. Psycho caskur they call me.  

Very nice to meet you Flirt.

Listen, Hyperbole Harriet, I have no doubt your reputation precedes you on these boards. I'm just not sure your reputation is what you seem to think it is.

You're like an almost female version of King Martini; all bumble and no sting. Martini has at least this going for him that he can string two sentences together and not have them sound like something written in human poo on a cell wall at your local Club Meds.

While your pleasure at meeting me is quite understandable, don't go believing that it's not at least ten times as intense as the one I experienced in meeting you.

And please be aware that I don't flirt with morons, Casket. I dance with them until until their brain cells litter the ballroom floor like so many faded rose petals.

Now take my hand.

Stone the crows dunny budgie... that took you two whole days to write...

we call that in the flame game, "a pre-write".

The King Martinis on these boards do not have Urban Dictionary entries, I DO. Yes, I am that famous.

btw dipshit, this isn't school, you're not my English Literature teacher and the last time I had a record for English it was a solid "A" in advanced Eng. Lit.

Carry on....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Nah... if I ruled the world there wouldn't be any Muslims.

And anyone owning a bulldozer would be dead.

I'd make Donald Duck Trump look like a soft stuffed kids cuddly toy.

Women don't agree with each other whereas men do try to agree with each other.

The only reason we keep men around is to do the shit jobs we don't want to do... And that's the real truth.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gee...temptation, get thee behind me...

Step up then. Your male ego demands it.

ac_dance
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Quote from: "caskur"...that took you two whole days to write...

we call that in the flame game, "a pre-write".

I don't pre-write.

Obviously, you not only don't think, you don't even pre-think.

You must be post-op. And they say lobotomy improves a patient's lot.

I don't see it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

You must be post-op.

Awww...who's jealous.

Still pontificating over whether to go for the nip and tuck or invest in facial rejuvenation?

I've trained you well, fledging, but you don't know all the tools of the trade just yet. And there are a LOT of tools in this trade.

However, it's good you've started to hone your skills on one of the lower caste. Caskur, of course, is easy pickings because most of her claim to fame exists in her imagination, along with her photographic accomplishments and knowledge of eco-science. She still believes the "P" setting on her camera stands for "Professional" and trees generate oxygen.

On the flip side, you still look in the mirror on Saturday night hoping to see RuPaul, but your hopes and dreams shatter when Heath Ledger's version of The Joker glares back. Why so serious, son?

Watching you two slap at each other is like watching Jar Jar Binks going at it with Howard the Duck.

If you're going to soil MY sub-forum with your vapid attempts at flaming, do yourself the favour of seeking my counsel before lowering the overall standards I've tried to set.

Thanks.

Rotwang

That's the stuff, Bricky. Show these halflings what it's all about.

Pompous, preening upstarts.

caskur

Ooo, if I wasn't going out right this minute to capture more Splendid Fairy-wren, I'd e-smack him for those outrageous comments.

Fortunately, not only am I absolutely adorable, I'm a very, very, nice person, admittedly with homicidal traits.

I'll be back later with a pair of Flirts laddered hose to e-strangle your bloated neck Brickflop.

just a reminder... it's lower case "c" for caskur.

tyia freshneat!~

Carry on.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Ooo, if I wasn't going out right this minute to capture more Splendid Fairy-wren, I'd e-smack him for those outrageous comments.

Fortunately, not only am I absolutely adorable, I'm a very, very, nice person, admittedly with homicidal traits.

I'll be back later with a pair of Flirts laddered hose to e-strangle your bloated neck Brickflop.

tyia freshneat!~

Carry on.

I look forward to seeing some fairy wren photos.

Blurt

Bricktop and Caskur have the floor.

I will watch and learn.

:pop:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Ooo, if I wasn't going out right this minute to capture more Splendid Fairy-wren, I'd e-smack him for those outrageous comments.

tyia freshneat!~

Carry on.

The dreaded bastards were too far away however, Kangaroos and Scarlet Robins were quite close...

I did managed a Fairy-wren dust up...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"Bricktop and Caskur have the floor.

I will watch and learn.

:pop:

Not so fast underling. You waved a red flag in front of a Champion, (that's me) and now you're part of this Mad Hatter's tea party Alice.

Trickie Brickie says quote, "And there are a LOT of tools in this trade."

^^^ He made a funny.

Tool refers to all you wannabe flamers and he being the most prolific in by-gone times, he will lead you nowhere other than a rabbit hole and change you into a March Hare.

Oh wait....
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

tyia freshneat!~

Carry on.

The dreaded bastards were too far away however, Kangaroos and Scarlet Robins were quite close...

I did managed a Fairy-wren dust up...

Such a beautiful shade of blue.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview