Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Pot shops are big business in poor areas

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2019, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Riiiiight...are where did opium dens originate?

Who started them because they had nothing to trade. Fucking Brits. :negative:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Tobacco is bad.. Cant stand if some1 at the workplace smokes cancer sticks.

Cannabis is good and healthy.

I can smell it from metres of where it's being smoked.

The whole apartment building reeks if one resident is smoking pot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Tobacco is bad.. Cant stand if some1 at the workplace smokes cancer sticks.

The whole apartment building reeks if one resident is smoking pot.

I believe that..

I could smell it at a shopping mall recently and I walked a hundred metres and could still smell it.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
What little money they have, poor people spend on getting drunk or high.

Most of us work shit jobs all week, so when the weekend hits we like to have a good time. Instead of having that premium cable package or unlimited cell phone package or high car payment and mortgage payment, whats a bottle and a blunt with some friends on a Saturday night :laugh:

Quote from: "Shen Li"
And they are probably white too.

We do it to deal with racists like you!  :mad:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Damn, all this talk, time for some action lol (flicks lighter, passes it to the left).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

:yahoo:  ac_toofunny

Blazor

:yahoo:  ac_toofunny

:laugh:

ac_dance

Anonymous

Most of us work shit jobs all week, so when the weekend hits we like to have a good time. Instead of having that premium cable package or unlimited cell phone package or high car payment and mortgage payment, whats a bottle and a blunt with some friends on a Saturday night :laugh:

Do they smoke it in public places where you live..

The smell of it makes me gag.

Blazor

I cant stand to be around cigarette smoke anymore, takes my breath. I dont mind pot smoke at all.

Out in public no, not usually. I will smell it now and then, but most folk dont seem to mind. Its a fine if caught. Use to be you would go to jail, but its been decriminalized here thankfully. Almost guaranteed to smell a blunt (cigar paper rolled) burning if you ride through the hood  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

It's just like running over a skunk.

I lit some up at that festival a couple weeks ago, guy said "I smell POLE cat!"  :laugh:

Anonymous

I cant stand to be around cigarette smoke anymore, takes my breath. I dont mind pot smoke at all.

Out in public no, not usually. I will smell it now and then, but most folk dont seem to mind. Its a fine if caught. Use to be you would go to jail, but its been decriminalized here thankfully. Almost guaranteed to smell a blunt (cigar paper rolled) burning if you ride through the hood  :laugh:

I smoked cigarettes for twenty seven years. I can't stand being around smokers anymore and I used to smoke in my car.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I smoked cigarettes for twenty seven years. I can't stand being around smokers anymore and I used to smoke in my car.

Wow thats a long time! I smoked from the age of 18-23, smoked in the house and car, now I dont allow them to be smoked in either place. My friends that smoke go out on my porch. My in-laws chain smoke in their home, I cant stand it. By the time I get home I have to change my clothes lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Wow thats a long time! I smoked from the age of 18-23, smoked in the house and car, now I dont allow them to be smoked in either place. My friends that smoke go out on my porch. My in-laws chain smoke in their home, I cant stand it. By the time I get home I have to change my clothes lol.

My sister in law was looking for a second hand car and she thought she found exactly what she was looking for..

The reason she didn't buy it is because it had the over powering smell of an ashtray as soon as you opened the doors.

Gaon

In my opinion more people in Israel smoke grass occasionally than in Canada. But, the Canadians I know who smoke grass smoke more of it and every day of the week..
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

At the moment I´m totally clean..

No pot, beer or smokes... No vodka either..

All those things have side-effects which aint worth the "high"..