Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Chaos at Shanghai Costco

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

I cannot really say much about Jollibee. I have never had anything on their menu but now I will try it just to see what the fuss is all about.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I cannot really say much about Jollibee. I have never had anything on their menu but now I will try it just to see what the fuss is all about.

You never went to a Jollibee on trips to the PH??

@realAzhyaAryola

No. My parents took my sons though. I wanted homemade everything. I missed the cooking of my Mom and aunts.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"No. My parents took my sons though. I wanted homemade everything. I missed the cooking of my Mom and aunts.

I like home cooking when I'm in East Asia. I like going to restaurants too though. Not fast food joints.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"No. My parents took my sons though. I wanted homemade everything. I missed the cooking of my Mom and aunts.

I like home cooking when I'm in East Asia. I like going to restaurants too though. Not fast food joints.

Dining out is so amazing back home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The street food in Asia is better than a lot of the chains in Canada.

Anonymous

There are Korean restaurants in Toronto that can match the quality of almost anything in Korea.

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with that. Back home, my Dad would always take me to "Harana." That means "Serenade" in English.

They make the best barbecue chicken and pork. Oh my God. My mouth waters when I think about it.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

There are Korean restaurants in Toronto that can match the quality of almost anything in Korea.

I don't doubt that at all.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

In my local Costco in the USA, they even sell coffins too.

Have you bought your coffin yet, troops?

ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my local Costco in the USA, they even sell coffins too.

ac_biggrin

ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my local Costco in the USA, they even sell coffins too.

ac_biggrin

ac_wot

Seriously, it is not strange. Once I started a thread asking folks, "Have you planned your funeral?" If one can, it should be considered so that the family you leave behind does not have to worry about it. Some very organized folks do this and their family will be grateful for it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

ac_biggrin

ac_wot

Seriously, it is not strange. Once I started a thread asking folks, "Have you planned your funeral?" If one can, it should be considered so that the family you leave behind does not have to worry about it. Some very organized folks do this and their family will be grateful for it.

I think of funeral homes selling coffins, not the place that sells chickens and tv's.