My AR is ready for you

Started by Blazor, September 13, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola""The right to bear arms." This needs to be evaluated regarding who can bear arms.

Americans.

If they satisfy background check requirements.

Yup  :thumbup:

It is already regulated that felons and such cant have them. But felons will get them by other means.

I can't remember which state, but didn't one state not do that and there was a mass shooting?

I honestly cant recall. But if I purchase a gun, Im run through a Federal background check.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola""The right to bear arms." This needs to be evaluated regarding who can bear arms.

Americans.

It is already regulated that felons and such cant have them. But felons will get them by other means.

Then why have the regulations?

ac_umm

To satisfy people like you Bricktop, to satisfy people like you  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Americans.

I can't remember which state, but didn't one state not do that and there was a mass shooting?

I honestly cant recall. But if I purchase a gun, Im run through a Federal background check.

That should be a no brainer.

Bricktop

Well, as they are satisfying no-one, and bad people get guns anyway, why not simply have open slather? Think of the money the gun makers will make, and the money the government will save on firearms administration. And everyone will be SAFE because everyone has a GUN!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, as they are satisfying no-one, and bad people get guns anyway, why not simply have open slather? Think of the money the gun makers will make, and the money the government will save on firearms administration. And everyone will be SAFE because everyone has a GUN!!!

A gun may or may not make people safer. I have a 270 and a 22 on my property and dogs. But, never mind either of them. It is the damned owner that trespassers on my property have to worry about.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, as they are satisfying no-one, and bad people get guns anyway, why not simply have open slather? Think of the money the gun makers will make, and the money the government will save on firearms administration. And everyone will be SAFE because everyone has a GUN!!!

A gun may or may not make people safer. I have a 270 and a 22 on my property and dogs. But, never mind either of them. It is the damned owner that trespassers on my property have to worry about.

:roll:  ac_drinks

Blazor

Open slather? I'll bring the biscuits if you bring the butter  :laugh:

I would totally be down for an annual Purge night  :laugh:

Anonymous

Best post. :thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=200]Colt halts production of AR-15, citing 'adequate supply' for consumers[/size]

upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/09/19/Colt-halts-production-of-AR-15-citing-adequate-supply-for-consumers/6931568923264/

Sept. 19 (UPI) -- AR-15 manufacturer Colt announced Thursday that it will halt the production of rifles for consumers.

The Connecticut-based firearm manufacturer said the consumer market for rifles has "experienced significant excess manufacturing capacity," leaving a sufficient amount available for purchase.

"Given this level of manufacturing capacity, we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future," Colt President and CEO Dennis Veilleux said.

Veilleux added that Colt's contracts with the military and law enforcement still present demand for rifles.

"Currently, these high-volume contracts are absorbing all of Colt's manufacturing capacity for rifles," he said.

He also reaffirmed the company's support for the Second Amendment and said it will expand its network of dealers and continue to produce pistols and revolvers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Until you become aware that you are the target.

Everyone is brave when the gun points away from them.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"[size=200]Colt halts production of AR-15, citing 'adequate supply' for consumers[/size]

upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/09/19/Colt-halts-production-of-AR-15-citing-adequate-supply-for-consumers/6931568923264/

Sept. 19 (UPI) -- AR-15 manufacturer Colt announced Thursday that it will halt the production of rifles for consumers.

The Connecticut-based firearm manufacturer said the consumer market for rifles has "experienced significant excess manufacturing capacity," leaving a sufficient amount available for purchase.

"Given this level of manufacturing capacity, we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future," Colt President and CEO Dennis Veilleux said.

Veilleux added that Colt's contracts with the military and law enforcement still present demand for rifles.

"Currently, these high-volume contracts are absorbing all of Colt's manufacturing capacity for rifles," he said.

He also reaffirmed the company's support for the Second Amendment and said it will expand its network of dealers and continue to produce pistols and revolvers.

Ahhh, the government is buying them up! Kinda like Obama and his 2 billion round purchase, making it harder for citizens to buy them. Trump is pulling an Obama  :negative:

Blazor

Dont ignore me, you bringing butter or what! lol

I'll take my chances.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"[size=200]Colt halts production of AR-15, citing 'adequate supply' for consumers[/size]

So, if they produce less, the prices will go up.

Bricktop

Dont ignore me, you bringing butter or what! lol

I'll take my chances.

Against me?

Slim to none, buckeye.

Slim to none.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.moddb.com%2Fimages%2Fgroups%2F1%2F3%2F2632%2Fquot_We_ll_bang_ok_quot_4b53ce346276e55437809ea1956c8d6c.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

Odinson

There is this legendary case here where a man wasted several police officers with a bolt-action rifle.

Submachine guns lack the range of a rifle... They are crap in anything other than CQC.

Anyhow... The president pardoned the shooter because the cops were being stupid..

You shouldnt attack a guys house when he is feeling emotionally unstable.

You force him to kill you.