Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Child Abuse of Greta Thunberg

Started by Anonymous, September 26, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He says Sweden's educational system is better than Canada or the USA and therefore she hasn't had climate alarmism drilled into her mind to the point that it has become a serious mental health issue..

Peaches believes the people financing her global campaign are not manipulating her.

Peaches says pointing out that this autistic girl is a victim of child abuse is libel.

Kindly quote my post and underline the language where I said the things you claim I said. All three of them are highlighted.

With respect to the third thing, allow me to help you out.  I said the blonde's screed was libelous, but I didn't say why.  Nor did I identify in my post the reason for my claim.  However, before you start up with me on the topic of libel, please be advised that I have a minor concentration in journalism that dates back to an era where libel in print media was still taken seriously.

This is purported to be a section of your forum dedicated to reasoned argument and discussion, not for name calling and putting words into the mouth of another poster.

I've previously identified a few posters here who operate in those ways, and called them out for it only to see that no one here seems really to be interested in civility or reasoned conversation.  Please don't make me add you, the forum owner, to that list of people I no longer converse with.

I'll check back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just proved she is being conned. She gave a totally erroneous statement about climate disasters that she was told and believed and then repeated it inside the UN. Did anyone correct this little pawn? Not a chance.

If you expect others to take your GRAPH as "proof" of something, you'd do well to enlarge it so they can see what the SOURCE is, and maybe even say something about that source to help them understand why you find it credible.  I think you already know this, because in academia (even in economics departments) it's a common practice.

While you're at it, you might need to amplify your SUPPOSITION as to why she preached inaccurate data to the UN, since you do not know the identities of the people you blame.

I love watching CONs do hatchet jobs on children who don't behave the way they are "supposed to."

Anonymous

QuoteIf you expect others to take your GRAPH as "proof" of something, you'd do well to enlarge it so they can see what the SOURCE is

I wish you would hold wealthy alarmists who prey on children to the same standard. But, since you asked, the graph comes from the international disaster database.

QuoteWhile you're at it, you might need to amplify your SUPPOSITION as to why she preached inaccurate data to the UN, since you do not know the identities of the people you blame.

Many of the same people that our Green Party leader quotes when she makes patently false doom and gloom statements. But, I have already posted some of the names of wealthy financiers of her and her entourage's carbon intensive globe trotting.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/worldwide-climate-protests-t11131-40.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/worldwide-climate-protests-t11131-40.html

QuoteI've previously identified a few posters here who operate in those ways, and called them out for it only to see that no one here seems really to be interested in civility or reasoned conversation. Please don't make me add you, the forum owner, to that list of people I no longer converse with.

I consider myself civil and reasoned. I consider the owner of  this board the epitome of civility and pragmatism. But, that is not to say we are going to accept false hysteria. I am actually a believer in anthropogenic global warming.

One of the more knowledgeable and unbiased voices on the subject is Bjorn Lomborg.  He wrote this recently which was published in the Australian.

The Paris treaty is likely to cost between $US1 trillion and $2 trillion ($1.5 trillion and $2.9 trillion) a year, making it the costliest treaty in history. Not surprisingly, research shows that it will increase poverty. Its effects are not evenly felt; increasing electricity prices hurts the poor the most.

At great cost, the Paris Agreement will reduce emissions by just 1 per cent of what politicians have promised. The UN body organising the Paris Agreement finds that if all its promises were fulfilled (which they are not on track to achieve), it would cut about 60 billion tonnes of CO2 equivalents, whereas about 6000 billion tonnes are needed to get to the promised 2C target.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/a-climate-of-burning-money/news-story/3b1b07a6de6fd03957db72d497b03359">https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquir ... d497b03359">https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/a-climate-of-burning-money/news-story/3b1b07a6de6fd03957db72d497b03359

Like Lomborg, I reject the hyperbole and yes, outright doom and gloom lies. I reject the unnecessary and useless proposals that alarmists propose that are paid for on the backs of middle class families in Western countries. We can not only stop more C02 emissions right now and make gasoline a renewable resource, we can take out C02 emissions that are in the atmosphere now. And all this without changing our entire infrastructure and way of life. But, the alarmists have shown no interest in affordable solutions. And they have convinced autistic little girls they won't work either.

caskur

It just goes to show how powerful her message was and it hit nerves.

She's a bloody heroine.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Some more inconvenient truths for poor little brainwashed Greta.

Personal GDP and life expectancy in the fossil fuel era:

https://www.weatherbell.com/images/imguploader/images/per_capita_income_life_expectancy%286%29.png">

More food being grown:

https://www.weatherbell.com/images/imguploader/images/food%282%29.jpg">

The earth greener than it's ever been in the satellite era:

https://www.weatherbell.com/images/imguploader/images/csm_1562145264_8874a8ef0e%282%29.jpg">

Why are past times that were warmer than today referred to as "climate optimums?"  How did that morph into a "climate crisis?"

https://www.weatherbell.com/images/imguploader/images/Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_11_05_36_PM%282%29.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It just goes to show how powerful her message was and it hit nerves.

She's a bloody heroine.

She is a useful tool to her paymasters, that is for sure. She can get away with shit that Hollweird celebs can't. They will toss her aside though when she's old enough that it's socially acceptable for adults to correct all of her false claims.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"It just goes to show how powerful her message was and it hit nerves.

She's a bloody heroine.

She is a useful tool to her paymasters, that is for sure. She can get away with shit that Hollweird celebs can't. They will toss her aside though when she's old enough that it's socially acceptable for adults to correct all of her false claims.

I am no longer a climate change denier... either would you be if you sweltered though our summers.

The message is being spread inaccurately, I agree with that.

If they stop fossil fuel emissions tomorrow it will make no difference what so ever.

Humans have reduced virgin forest by 85%. God did not put trees and active volcanoes on this earth for nothing.

It is now too late to change anything. If they replant a few billion trees to soak up the carbon, they MIGHT have a chance to slow our problems down...

THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on this planet is a HEALTHY OCEANS with HEALTHY LITTLE FISH cuz healthy little fish feeds the entire planet and on LAND, OLD GROWTH TREES and birds.

Life will be completely unlivable without those things.

Like I said before... I'm not interested in having this globe become one large farm. Farms are shit.

The global population isn't sustanable.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

She's a bloody heroine.

I am no longer a climate change denier... either would you be if you sweltered though our summers.

It's this kind of disingenuous language that alarmists use that makes it hard for pragmatic people of good will to take them seriously. If they really believe the problem is too much C02 in the atmosphere, this is something that is easily solved without changing our entire way of life. But, if we don't submit to a huge financial burden being placed on the backs of the middle class in the West, we are deniers. And it continues in circles.

Anonymous

She's a bloody heroine.

It's this kind of disingenuous language that alarmists use that makes it hard for pragmatic people of good will to take them seriously. If they really believe the problem is too much C02 in the atmosphere, this is something that is easily solved without changing our entire way of life. But, [size=150]if we don't submit to a huge financial burden being placed on the backs of the middle class in the West, we are deniers[/size]. And it continues in circles.

That is what Justin Trudeau calls anyone who opposes his carbon cash confiscation.

:sad:

caskur

It's already being placed on us... Every two months I have to pay more than $350 for electricity alone. We're one of the highest taxed people on the planet..

Try not to worry too much SoulBro and enjoy your youth while you still have it because life is short. .
- Andy Warhol

caskur

She's a bloody heroine.

It's this kind of disingenuous language that alarmists use that makes it hard for pragmatic people of good will to take them seriously. If they really believe the problem is too much C02 in the atmosphere, this is something that is easily solved without changing our entire way of life. But,

You should oppose that.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

She's a bloody heroine.

It's this kind of disingenuous language that alarmists use that makes it hard for pragmatic people of good will to take them seriously. If they really believe the problem is too much C02 in the atmosphere, this is something that is easily solved without changing our entire way of life. But,

You should oppose that.

We will caskur, my husband  and I are not voting for Justin Trudeau.

caskur

He sounds like a dork however, when David Suzuki was visiting Australia one time, he was getting an education. He wasn't up to date on all the methods out there controlling the climate problem so I assume your leaders are just as ignorant.

We need ALL our oil, gas, solar, wind and (maybe) nuclear but NZ and Australia do not want that,... I'm sure it'll come eventually. There isn't one solution but a collection of fixers. Tree planting is a huge one.

But if you think changing government is going to help Canadians tax situation, it most likely won't. You'll still be taxed under another label.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Teenagers blaming adults for climate change is like when non-whites blame the white man for climate change.

You go live in the woods..

Odinson

The teenager moped stop in this city looks like the city dump..

They order hamburgers from the McDonalds nearby and then go eat it in the parking lot..

There are several trashbins within 10 meters... But because the teenagers are living the "thugs life", they throw the garbage on the ground like real gangsters.