The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I'm Banned from ???

Started by caskur, September 27, 2019, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

UGH... I wrote "but and few nasty people went too far."

should have written "but a few nasty people went too far."

I think a lot of it was caused by a guy called Sum Cun't who changes his name regularly and who I refer to as Dum Sum.

He doesn't have brakes. He believes he owns the world and gives himself permission to be the foulest most rotten human you can come across.

And there are people worse than him.

So when these people cross lines, others try to outdo them...

I'm not going to mention names. I'm not interested in waking the dead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"UGH... I wrote "but and few nasty people went too far."

should have written "but a few nasty people went too far."

I think a lot of it was caused by a guy called Sum Cun't who changes his name regularly and who I refer to as Dum Sum.

He doesn't have brakes. He believes he owns the world and gives himself permission to be the foulest most rotten human you can come across.

And there are people worse than him.

So when these people cross lines, others try to outdo them...

I'm not going to mention names. I'm not interested in waking the dead.

I've heard of him..

He's from Australia?

caskur

He told me once WAYYYY back at flame champs his parents were English and his father was in the Air Force but he lived in Australia... so I am assuming his parents immigrated to Australia where he grew up.

He does look Scottish to me though because he looks like my former ex brother-in-law who is in fact Scottish.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

sasquatch

oh please do tell what sum cun'T has allegedly done.

Moonpie

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well,  let's be fair, anyone who joins a flame board and spends hours of  wasted time is a whole other issue.  We all have done it.  I have no idea what is appealing about it either lmbo. I think you are very talented and I hate to see people engage in fighting but I do think it may be a healthy thing for some who do not partake in a gym membership.  I do think it's bullshit people say their feelings don't get affected ...fuck off we are all human.  We were born to feel and react.  It's basically a circus show to watch at times.  An online reality show.  Lol

I don't understand why adults enjoy insulting each other either..

It seems rather juvenile to me.

It's supposed to be subtle... but and few nasty people went too far.

Matches were invented to showcase talent.

Anyway, everyone knows each other too well now.

That Oak has no business in the flame section.

Flame town finished years ago really.

Good riddance I say.

I agree, except oak is a good egg.  She may not need to be in the flame part but she could take a few rounds.  She is much better than some.

I know you know her from before.  I do not ...so.  I have become good friends with her as of recently.  

You and Flynn make me laugh.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well,  let's be fair, anyone who joins a flame board and spends hours of  wasted time is a whole other issue.  We all have done it.  I have no idea what is appealing about it either lmbo. I think you are very talented and I hate to see people engage in fighting but I do think it may be a healthy thing for some who do not partake in a gym membership.  I do think it's bullshit people say their feelings don't get affected ...fuck off we are all human.  We were born to feel and react.  It's basically a circus show to watch at times.  An online reality show.  Lol

Good riddance I say.

I agree, except oak is a good egg.  She may not need to be in the flame part but she could take a few rounds.  She is much better than some.

I know you know her from before.  I do not ...so.  I have become good friends with her as of recently.  

You and Flynn make me laugh.

Oak is an asset to any forum, but I don't know the people behind the Flynn handle.

Moonpie

I don't either that's a whole different story.  Lol
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well, let's be fair, anyone who joins a flame board and spends hours of wasted time is a whole other issue. We all have done it. I have no idea what is appealing about it either lmbo. I think you are very talented and I hate to see people engage in fighting but I do think it may be a healthy thing for some who do not partake in a gym membership. I do think it's bullshit people say their feelings don't get affected ...fuck off we are all human. We were born to feel and react. It's basically a circus show to watch at times. An online reality show. Lol
I don't understand why adults enjoy insulting each other either.. It seems rather juvenile to me.
It's supposed to be subtle... but and few nasty people went too far. Matches were invented to showcase talent. Anyway, everyone knows each other too well now. That Oak has no business in the flame section. Flame town finished years ago really. Good riddance I say.
I agree, except oak is a good egg. She may not need to be in the flame part but she could take a few rounds. She is much better than some. I know you know her from before. I do not ...so. I have become good friends with her as of recently. You and Flynn make me laugh.
Oak is an asset to any forum, but I don't know the people behind the Flynn handle.

So Flynn is a shared handle?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's a committee, apparently.

They should all be committed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"I don't either that's a whole different story.  Lol

Whoever Flynn is on each day tries too hard to get under people's skin.

Bricktop

caskur

Good riddance I say.

I know you know her from before.

She hurls OT foul language at me. She's a mental case. I only just met her on flea's latest forum.

I am very funny but I don't think Oak owns a funny bone.

Flea is funny too but that SG is changing her, I'm going to have to coach her and get her back on track.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "sasquatch"oh please do tell what sum cun'T has allegedly done.

Nit pick forum owners and he isn't funny and he is extremely cruel... And like EB, a PI hound.

EB was a pig but at least in his scrollbombs you got a laugh out of them...

Both of them are scum... I know you probably miss them but you have to stand up, replace them and be better than them.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Good riddance I say.

I know you know her from before.

She hurls OT foul language at me. She's a mental case. I only just met her on flea's latest forum.

I am very funny but I don't think Oak owns a funny bone.

Flea is funny too but that SG is changing her, I'm going to have to coach her and get her back on track.

She posts mostly about American politics.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview