News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why the world does an eyeball at America.

Started by Bricktop, September 30, 2019, 03:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Odinson

I know Bolivia is in South-America but I cant pinpoint which one of the small S-American countries it is..

The big one on the right is Brazil.

The long one on the left is Chile.

And Argentina is the one that goes down to the southern tip.

That is all..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I know Bolivia is in South-America but I cant pinpoint which one of the small S-American countries it is..

The big one on the right is Brazil.

The long one on the left is Chile.

And Argentina is the one that goes down to the southern tip.

That is all..

I'm not too bad at geography.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

They always cherry pick the dumbest people.

Bricktop

At least one admitted to having attended university.

If you performed the same test in Canada, the UK, Australia or even China, the result would have been much different.

Those people weren't dumb. They were the product of a culture and education system that focuses on America with all other nations being inferior and thus unworthy of discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"At least one admitted to having attended university.

If you performed the same test in Canada, the UK, Australia or even China, the result would have been much different.

Those people weren't dumb. They were the product of a culture and education system that focuses on America with all other nations being inferior and thus unworthy of discussion.

Mainland Chinese are not that knowledgeable about the world either..

But, they know geography.

Bricktop

Everywhere I've been lately, from Cambodia to the Scottish Isles, there have been mainland Chinese tourists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Everywhere I've been lately, from Cambodia to the Scottish Isles, there have been mainland Chinese tourists.

Everywhere I have been there's been Americans. Hasn't helped their geography knowledge.

Bricktop

Clearly.

And Canadians.

They're all over Australia. They're like Mexicans!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Clearly. And Canadians. They're all over Australia. They're like Mexicans!!!

Go to Banff or Whistler. Aussies everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Clearly. And Canadians. They're all over Australia. They're like Mexicans!!!

Fernie, BC too is a popular destination for young Australians on working holiday maker visas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Everywhere I've been lately, from Cambodia to the Scottish Isles, there have been mainland Chinese tourists.

And always in groups. I don't think they can get tourist visas for Canada unless they are with approved travel groups.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fernie, BC too is a popular destination for young Australians on working holiday maker visas.

They go there to enrich Canadian culture.

Australians and Canadians have a rather strong and familial bond.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

They go there to enrich Canadian culture.

Australians and Canadians have a rather strong and familial bond.

Herman's son did it in reverse  and worked in Australia.