A

Regina man ordered by SGI to turn in 'MAGAUSA' licence plate

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

That can be taken several ways ... no solid connotation ... not a problem
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

"MAGAUSA" ...... lmao ... many libs seeing it could not sleep for weeks ... maybe never
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"My Honda S2000 has the plates "CRISIS".

That's not political though.....maybe it is.

Nah. My beloved children got it for me.

As in "mid-life".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"My Honda S2000 has the plates "CRISIS".

That's not political though.....maybe it is.

Nah. My beloved children got it for me.

As in "mid-life".

When you were still middle aged?

sasquatch

if they don't like "magausa" license plates, they would hate my "make Alberta great again" hat i got a few months ago right before we kicked out the NDP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"if they don't like "magausa" license plates, they would hate my "make Alberta great again" hat i got a few months ago right before we kicked out the NDP.

I haven't seen that one, handsome.

:laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "sasquatch"if they don't like "magausa" license plates, they would hate my "make Alberta great again" hat i got a few months ago right before we kicked out the NDP.

:laugh3:

:thumbup:

I would do that....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

You rebel. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Right on brother. Canada won't be great, but we will definitely be better if we fire Justine in two and a half weeks.