Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Harvard is racist against Asian Americans

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2019, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

No doubt progtard democrats are behind this.

Thiel

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
">

Contemporary liberals divide people by race. They support racism like this.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
">

Contemporary liberals divide people by race. They support racism like this.
What Harvard is doing is amoral.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why is it only amoral in white countries?

It is?

Bricktop

Well, I'm not certain...but I don't hear or see western media screaming about the discrimination in Japan, Russia, Korea, Uganda, Fiji, Saudi Arabia or any other non-white nations.

Racism is only an issue for white nations in the Western political sphere.

Why is that?

Zetsu

Lol, think the screening is tighter for Asians is mainly to keep the Chinese spies from stealing Western education, knowledge and tech again.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol, think the screening is tighter for Asians is mainly to keep the Chinese spies from stealing Western education, knowledge and tech again.

It's to keep out American born Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese and so on because we don't conform to the left wing's false narrative of victimized minorities who need the government's "help".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, I'm not certain...but I don't hear or see western media screaming about the discrimination in Japan, Russia, Korea, Uganda, Fiji, Saudi Arabia or any other non-white nations.

Racism is only an issue for white nations in the Western political sphere.

Why is that?

Actually, Korea has enacted some of the toughest anti discrimination laws in Asia after Singapore. But, we are talking about American citizens being discriminated against because they are of Asian origin. If they do not have the same rights as everyone else than Asian Americans should not have to pay the same taxes as everyone else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol, think the screening is tighter for Asians is mainly to keep the Chinese spies from stealing Western education, knowledge and tech again.
It's to keep out American born Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese and so on because we don't conform to the left wing's false narrative of victimized minorities who need the government's "help".

Progtard racism. That's what is behind Ivy League school's discriminatory admissions policies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Progtard racism. That's what is behind Ivy League school's discriminatory admissions policies.

Yes.

Zetsu

I won't pity the spies that were rejected for stealing the West's pinnacle achievements through out the last few centuries, but yea it does seems unfair to the local Asians that were born or at least grew up here.  Just proves how corrupt and hypocrite the left wing group are, it doesn't surprise me Asians tend to be more conservative and hence why Harvard doesn't accept them, though I could be wrong.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I won't pity the spies that were rejected for stealing the West's pinnacle achievements through out the last few centuries, but yea it does seems unfair to the local Asians that were born or at least grew up here.  Just proves how corrupt and hypocrite the left wing group are, it doesn't surprise me Asians tend to be more conservative and hence why Harvard doesn't accept them, though I could be wrong.  ac_umm

You're probably correct Zetsu.