Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

goodbye Dove

Started by Anonymous, October 10, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I hate to see you leave these forums, but I understand why you  must make an exit..

I wish you and your children the very best..

Before I delete your account, I'll allow you an opportunity to make a last post and say goodbye.

Anonymous

Thank you and i just want to be deleted from the internet as much as possible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hate to see you leave these forums, but I understand why you  must make an exit..

Before I delete your account, I'll allow you an opportunity to make a last post and a goodbye in.

I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I hate to see you leave these forums, but I understand why you  must make an exit..

Before I delete your account, I'll allow you an opportunity to make a last post and a goodbye in.

I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.

Anonymous

Dovey's account has been deleted..

If she ever did decide to return, I'm sure all the boards would love to see her back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Thank you and i just want to be deleted from the internet as much as possible.

Hope things work out for you kid.

sasquatch

and people wonder why I have trust issues with a lot of people on those boards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"and people wonder why I have trust issues with a lot of people on those boards.

I'm trying to build an ethical flame forum. But I'm troll raised so....

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"and people wonder why I have trust issues with a lot of people on those boards.

That's just being smart.

Anonymous

I'm sorry to see you go Dove. Wishing you all the best.

Shampain

Don't ever leave the Internet forums you've been part of for some asshole attention whore...

Shampain

I'm using an iPad, I'll need to get used to it here...
">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"Don't ever leave the Internet forums you've been part of for some asshole attention whore...

I had a little too much soju and vodka on the weekend and blew up at the flamers. I am calm and sober now. And I agree with your advice to Dove.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shampain"Don't ever leave the Internet forums you've been part of for some asshole attention whore...

I had a little too much soju and vodka on the weekend and blew up at the flamers. I am calm and sober now. And I agree with your advice to Dove.

I could tell!!!!  :laugh:

I agree as well  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You lush. Shame on you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview