Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why is climate so important in Canada's election

Started by Gaon, October 19, 2019, 12:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

All the parties except the People's Party are talking about a climate emergency. Canada contributes about 1.6% of global emissions. If there is a climate crisis what good is any expensive changes Canadians are burdened with when China and India build coal fired power plants. The parties are being dishonest and many people believe Canadian sacrifices will make any difference at all to the earth's climate.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"All the parties except the People's Party are talking about a climate emergency. Canada contributes about 1.6% of global emissions. If there is a climate crisis what good is any expensive changes Canadians are burdened with when China and India build coal fired power plants. The parties are being dishonest and many people believe Canadian sacrifices will make any difference at all to the earth's climate.

Take a look at this thread Gaon

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/over-barrel-t11196.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/over-barrel-t11196.html

Anonymous

I wish Jagmeet Singh, Liz May, Justin Trudeau and Scheer had the balls to quote from this document signed by five hundred scholars.

">https://clintel.nl/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ieNWA4.pdf">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I wish Jagmeet Singh, Liz May, Justin Trudeau and Scheer had the balls to quote from this document signed by five hundred scholars.

Interesting.

Anonymous

How did poor disadbantaged Greta get to Edmonton and get around the city. Where is she staying. Who is picking up the tab.

Edit: I meant to post this in the Greta thread. :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I wish Jagmeet Singh, Liz May, Justin Trudeau and Scheer had the balls to quote from this document signed by five hundred scholars.

Canada being a bit player will fix a crisis. :crazy:

sasquatch

Quote from: "Herman"How did poor disadbantaged Greta get to Edmonton and get around the city. Where is she staying. Who is picking up the tab.

According to some banana-eating hippie, they "borrowed" everything including the tesla they were driving.

">

(4:50)

But, here's the good news:

">

people are fighting back against these hippies.

and not just in the UK,either.

">

Anonymous

They borrowed the hotel rooms, the imported food, the petroleum made camera equipment, and the electricity produced from coal.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"All the parties except the People's Party are talking about a climate emergency. Canada contributes about 1.6% of global emissions. If there is a climate crisis what good is any expensive changes Canadians are burdened with when China and India build coal fired power plants. The parties are being dishonest and many people believe Canadian sacrifices will make any difference at all to the earth's climate.

Welcome to Canada.

Vancouver

I thought climate protests were about global warming? The Earth is warming up. We are getting hotter summers.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I thought climate protests were about global warming? The Earth is warming up. We are getting hotter summers.

Does it fall outside historic norms? And how of a marginal increase is man made? And will a slightly warmer planet produce all negatives? and no positives[

Anonymous

I don't dispute the climate is in flux..

But, can't the world find a better way of addressing it besides taxing Canadians to the point they can't heat their homes and putting them out of work.

Thiel

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Herman"How did poor disadbantaged Greta get to Edmonton and get around the city. Where is she staying. Who is picking up the tab.

According to some banana-eating hippie, they "borrowed" everything including the tesla they were driving.

">

(4:50)

But, here's the good news:

">

people are fighting back against these hippies.

and not just in the UK,either.

">

Glad to see there's a common sense pushback against over the top  alarmism.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't dispute the climate is in flux..

But, can't the world find a better way of addressing it besides taxing Canadians to the point they can't heat their homes and putting them out of work.

It's hard to believe anyone with at least a high school education could be so naive as to believe Liz May's exaggerated claims of doom and gloom. Not, only believe it, but she can fix it by robbing us blind, shutting down key industries and being an importer instead of an exporter of resources.

Anonymous

The only party that cares about the environment is my PPC. The Greens want mass immigration which leads to human development destroying eco-systems.

Print
User actions