Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

happy birthday Blazor

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2019, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Did you enjoy your birthday Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did you enjoy your birthday Blazor?

Scroll up a post or two above 3,

There the answer you shall see.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am sorry I am late. Happy birthday Blazor. Be sure to tell us about your weekend on Monday.

Technically at the time of your posting, you were not late, "Safe!" said the umpire lol. Thanks man lol.

Lets see, Friday night was the wilder night, I was up for 24 hours, til 7am lol. To start, I picked up a bottle of Pecan Whiskey and took a swig. Gf was running late, so I met a good friend for that margarita. He had never had a margarita before, but really liked it. When the bartender ID'd me, I said it was my bday, and he said "I make it extra extra strong my friend" lol. It was lol. Had to sip that bad boy lol. We wrapped up and I took him home, then grabbed the gf, and met another friend at the local steakhouse. Had a drink there, and a perfect steak. Then we all headed for my house, with another friend meeting us there. I didnt "plan" on a party, but it quickly turned into one lol. Music was up, and me and my friend were taking turns trying to play songs on the fiddle. The Mexican neighbor came over with a case lol. I told him it was my bday, and he picked me up and was jumping up and down with me going "happy happy birthday!" lolol. We killed that whiskey bottle, multiple beers, and some Wild Turkey 101 lol. Was a fun night.

Saturday night, not so crazy, but I went for tacos at the local taco joint, and grabbed a bottle of 1800 tequila. It was a rainy night, and we chose not to go out downtown this year, as I didnt wanna spend all that money, with cover charges and overpriced drinks. But we did cruise around down there some checking out sights. Evidently a lot of folks decided to stay home too, streets were not as packed as usual. Prolly the rain. Decided to go to the theater for a movie, forgot how pricey that was lol, hadnt been in a couple years or so. I wanted to see that new Shining movie, but it dont hit til later this week I think, so we watched Scary Stories. Ate a ton of that good buttery popcorn lol. Then went home and watched Insidious.

Last night, my friend brought over a bottle of Gentleman Jack, and we killed that thing lol. Gf's friend came over too. I also made my Wild Turkey (bourbon) chili. Was so good. Watched Monster House last night.

Oh and the cake that was made for me, a coconut cream poke cake, was actually pretty good.

Overall a good weekend that went by way too fast lol.

Friday, especially sounds like it was a blast.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am sorry I am late. Happy birthday Blazor. Be sure to tell us about your weekend on Monday.

Technically at the time of your posting, you were not late, "Safe!" said the umpire lol. Thanks man lol.

Lets see, Friday night was the wilder night, I was up for 24 hours, til 7am lol. To start, I picked up a bottle of Pecan Whiskey and took a swig. Gf was running late, so I met a good friend for that margarita. He had never had a margarita before, but really liked it. When the bartender ID'd me, I said it was my bday, and he said "I make it extra extra strong my friend" lol. It was lol. Had to sip that bad boy lol. We wrapped up and I took him home, then grabbed the gf, and met another friend at the local steakhouse. Had a drink there, and a perfect steak. Then we all headed for my house, with another friend meeting us there. I didnt "plan" on a party, but it quickly turned into one lol. Music was up, and me and my friend were taking turns trying to play songs on the fiddle. The Mexican neighbor came over with a case lol. I told him it was my bday, and he picked me up and was jumping up and down with me going "happy happy birthday!" lolol. We killed that whiskey bottle, multiple beers, and some Wild Turkey 101 lol. Was a fun night.

Saturday night, not so crazy, but I went for tacos at the local taco joint, and grabbed a bottle of 1800 tequila. It was a rainy night, and we chose not to go out downtown this year, as I didnt wanna spend all that money, with cover charges and overpriced drinks. But we did cruise around down there some checking out sights. Evidently a lot of folks decided to stay home too, streets were not as packed as usual. Prolly the rain. Decided to go to the theater for a movie, forgot how pricey that was lol, hadnt been in a couple years or so. I wanted to see that new Shining movie, but it dont hit til later this week I think, so we watched Scary Stories. Ate a ton of that good buttery popcorn lol. Then went home and watched Insidious.

Last night, my friend brought over a bottle of Gentleman Jack, and we killed that thing lol. Gf's friend came over too. I also made my Wild Turkey (bourbon) chili. Was so good. Watched Monster House last night.

Oh and the cake that was made for me, a coconut cream poke cake, was actually pretty good.

Overall a good weekend that went by way too fast lol.

Friday, especially sounds like it was a blast.

It was  :thumbup:

Blazor

Cant beieve y'al forgott  :mad:

https://i.ibb.co/895Hr96/Blazin.jpg">

Blazor

Half of what I made for dinner....

https://i.ibb.co/WnNYn77/catfish.jpg">

kiebers

Happy Birthday!!!!!

belated....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

https://direct.rhapsody.com/imageserver/images/alb.14328955/600x600.jpg">

Anonymous

Jesus H, Fash is slipping in her old age. Happy birthday brother. Hope you had a thimble or two of barrel wash.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c3/a0/59/c3a059e9c5d096e2766fd4516003c096.jpg">

Blazor

Lol thanks for the belated wishes lol. I was pretty tipsy last night lol.

I camped Friday night. Got my jumbo margarita last night, but I had much more to drink at home lol.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=388320 time=1603721336 user_id=2221

I camped Friday night. Got my jumbo margarita last night, but I had much more to drink at home lol.

I envy you.... our state leader Kim Jong Dan Andrews went back on his word and still has us trapped in our homes and unable to go more than roughly 15 miles away or camp somewhere...

I've got so much new gear that is untested. Like this all in one stainless grill unit for over camp-fire coals that stores itself in the tube:

https://i.postimg.cc/mZt86Dm8/20201027-011950.jpg">

Or the brand new inflatible canvas swag (tent)...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388322 time=1603722180 user_id=1676

I envy you.... our state leader Kim Jong Dan Andrews went back on his word and still has us trapped in our homes and unable to go more than roughly 15 miles away or camp somewhere...

I've got so much new gear that is untested. Like this all in one stainless grill unit for over camp-fire coals that stores itself in the tube:

Fly on over here, we'll go camping  ac_drinks

Y'all going through some bullshit.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=388326 time=1603722822 user_id=2221

:thumbup:

I'd love to camp in the States again one day... just a hammock and hammock fly over it and a bug net for the head. You guys don't have to take too many precautions except for maybe rattlesnakes and black bears. There's so many things here...mostly small, that wander at night and stuff people up.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Happy belated birthday Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388328 time=1603724015 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=388326 time=1603722822 user_id=2221

:thumbup:

I'd love to camp in the States again one day... just a hammock and hammock fly over it and a bug net for the head. You guys don't have to take too many precautions except for maybe rattlesnakes and black bears. There's so many things here...mostly small, that wander at night and stuff people up.

I love it here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. My friend had a hammock Friday night, but he opted for his tent to sleep in.

We had a blast, being as loud as we wanted with no one around. Played our fiddles and his banjo. He got so drunk, he tripped, and landed on his fiddle, and broke it hahahaha. Luckily it was a cheap one. We partied til 4am lol.

You can see his hammock in the background lol. Can barely see my tent to the left of it in the trees. It has a dark green rain-fly on it lol.

https://i.ibb.co/B6jkg92/camp.jpg">