Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

C*NT

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2019, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"And I bet the CUNT thinks that spending police resources on a city-wide manhunt is more important than solving murders etc.

She thinks nobody should be allowed to make fun of her. She's an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Environment Minister Catherine Mckenna is having a meltdown in the media because someone painted what she is on her constituency office.

https://images.radio-canada.ca/q_auto,w_1250/v1/ici-info/16x9/insulte-graffiti-bureau-catherine-mckenna.JPG">

She is inept and knows nothing about climate science.

Blurt

And that makes her a cunt?

I'd love to see anybody here try their hand at a career in politics. Anybody.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"And that makes her a cunt?

If old Herman did try his hand at politics I wouldn't cry if someone called me a cunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If old Herman did try his hand at politics I wouldn't cry if someone called me a cunt.

You would cry.

Blurt

And would your children, if someone spray painted the word on the front door of your house?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

And would your children, if someone spray painted the word on the front door of your house?

I didn't raise my boy to be a weakling snowflake. McKenna is a cunt who can dish it out, but cannot take it.

Anonymous

Poor climate Barbie. People call her yhe vacuous rwar she is.

Odinson

These babies act like its some kind of a new phenomena..

Death-threats, regular threats, name calling, assassinations... They are all part of the job description..

These cunts think that they can continue to live normally after they make decisions that have a damaging effect on many lives..

They should get over themselves..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"These babies act like its some kind of a new phenomena..

Death-threats, regular threats, name calling, assassinations... They are all part of the job description..

These cunts think that they can continue to live normally after they make decisions that have a damaging effect on many lives..

They should get over themselves..

She aint getting death threats. She gets called names necause she is in an idiot. And then she cries when people make fun of her.

Gaon

Catherine McKenna would not survive Israel's politics.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Catherine McKenna would not survive Israel's politics.

She should not be in politics anywhere.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Environment Minister Catherine Mckenna is having a meltdown in the media because someone painted what she is on her constituency office.

https://images.radio-canada.ca/q_auto,w_1250/v1/ici-info/16x9/insulte-graffiti-bureau-catherine-mckenna.JPG">

Where I come from, that's considered an incident as serious as having a bullet fired at your head.

the C-bomb is probably the worst insult you can receive.

She should have the people or person who wrote that found, ground into fresh mince and feed to the sharks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Where I come from, that's considered an incident as serious as having a bullet fired at your head.

the C-bomb is probably the worst insult you can receive.

She should have the people or person wrote that found, ground into fresh mince and feed to the sharks.

McKenna is not the first politician to have been called the c word. Some politicians have even called fellow politicians that word, She is the first one to get national media attention over it.

Anonymous

That airhead, climate Barbie calls people names when they point out her inanity. She gets it back and has a meltdown. She should get a job planting flowers. Politics is too rough for the delicate little flower.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview