The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

They got Baghdadi

Started by cc, October 27, 2019, 12:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The democrats would have informed Baghdadi..

guaranteed

Anonymous

The media gushed when the Obama administration killed Bin Laden. The ISIS boss is killed in a successful hit and CNN, WaPo, NYT, MSNBC and their ilk along with their paid stooges in congress  spin in it as a failure. :dash1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The media gushed when the Obama administration killed Bin Laden. The ISIS boss is killed in a successful hit and CNN, WaPo, NYT, MSNBC and their ilk along with their paid stooges in congress  spin in it as a failure. :dash1:

The difference was that Baghdadi was a bigger fish than Bin Laden was when he was in hiding.

cc

Yesterday, despite press reluctance to give credit, they killed Bag Daddie's next in line and leader by default  since the main guy's death

This will slow it all down ... but there are still so many ..and the jail camps of women and children are brewing new ones

Guards cannot enter and have no way to stop the sharia laws withing nor stop the indoctrination

And, there are so many secret followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yesterday, despite press reluctance to give credit, they killed Bag Daddie's next in line and leader by default  since the main guy's death

This will slow it all down ... but there are still so many ..and the jail camps of women and children are brewing new ones

Guards cannot enter and have no way to stop the sharia laws withing nor stop the indoctrination

And, there are so many secret followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world

It is a short term victory.

cc

Yes.

They cut off the head of the beast .. then 2 days later they cut off the new head growing in

but, this beast has the ability and the zeal to continue growing heads
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes.

They cut off the head of the beast .. then 2 days later they cut off the new head growing in

but, this beast has the ability and the zeal to continue growing heads

Not much to celebrate.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ability? That serpent, long before its head was severed, had already laid eggs that have already hatched long ago. The serpent's spawns have already slithered to regions around the globe to spread their poison and are very much alive as we speak.

Give it a rest already. These terrorists are not extinguished.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"This is the biggest news story in the world and all I can think of are my son's Halloween costumes. Even the election, I could've slept through it.

Ah, no big deal really. You are doing something more important. The very next day after the raid, Trump's speech about it was the first speech I heard on my Apple device before 8 a.m. MDT. I keep track of what the Commander In Chief has got to say the moment he says it. I have no young children to look after now so I have the time to spare.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Ability? That serpent, long before its head was severed, had already laid eggs that have already hatched long ago. The serpent's spawns have already slithered to regions around the globe to spread their poison and are very much alive as we speak.

Give it a rest already. These terrorists are not extinguished.

You and cc are saying the same thing.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Dunno how this will affect the future of IS ..  .

There are 5-10 others to take his place.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"Dunno how this will affect the future of IS ..  .

There are 5-10 others to take his place.

Unfortunately.

Odinson

Now you have it..

Big headlines...

Trump made up the story of whimpering and crying ISIS leader..

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Now you have it..

Big headlines...

ac_biggrin

A successful mission that took out the top two guys is not news. The real news is that Trump may have exaggerated how much of a coward the ISIS leader is.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Now you have it..

Big headlines...

ac_biggrin

A successful mission that took out the top two guys is not news. The real news is that Trump may have exaggerated how much of a coward the ISIS leader is.

He ran into a dead-end tunnel with his kids...

Dont need video to know he is panicking and pissing himself..

On the subject of ISIS needing his leadership..

I dont think he was in active command... More like a figure-head..

ISIS is only the visible part of something bigger... Somebody made that organization and funded it.