Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Bricktop

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2019, 08:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I miss Bricktop. And he's handsome.

I am too. Do you want to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I am too. Do you want to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash?

:001_rolleyes:

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"I've been ill so I haven't posted very much and now we're having a heatwave... it's 38 c today. It might go higher.

posting on message boards reading the same old dribble isn't appealling when you can watch something commercial free on neflix.

How are you feeling now caskur?

I'm feeling well now.

I have to have an operation in January... that's not a fixed date yet...

I have a giant fibroid cyst... 9 centimetres  It's going to have the blood supply to it cut off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"I've been ill so I haven't posted very much and now we're having a heatwave... it's 38 c today. It might go higher.

posting on message boards reading the same old dribble isn't appealling when you can watch something commercial free on neflix.

I'm feeling well now.

I have a giant fibroid cyst... 9 centimetres  It's going to have the blood supply to it cut off.

Oh my, I pray for your speedy recovery.

caskur

I'm feeling well now.

I'm just reading the complications of my procedure, Uterine Artery Embolization.

I'm a bit worried now... two complications are infection... and blood clot.

But I can't go on living with an orange sized benign tumour the rest of my life.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'm feeling well now.

I'm just reading the complications of my procedure, Uterine Artery Embolization.

I'm a bit worried now... two complications are infection... and blood clot.

But I can't go on living with an orange sized benign tumour the rest of my life.

Yikes. I hope your surgery is a complete success.

realgrimm

Just like to pass this message on I was on the phone with Bricktop for almost an hour last night, seems hes really upset with Blurt and Blurts behavior ,he got outta the hospital about a week ago after attempting suicide AGAIN..He's in love with Renee or something and she doesn't want him posting here anymore so in respect to his "TRUE" friend ..

I didn't see what happened here but WOW sounds intense

Bricktop has now decided to join GAY chats and hopes finally him coming to grips with his  homosexuality will bring him the INNER peace he is longing for..

Brick...I'm sorry you feel THIS forum can support your gay life style but hope one day maybe you'll find the courage...GEARBOX

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Just like to pass this message on I was on the phone with Bricktop for almost an hour last night, seems hes really upset with Blurt and Blurts behavior ,he got outta the hospital about a week ago after attempting suicide AGAIN..He's in love with Renee or something and she doesn't want him posting here anymore so in respect to his "TRUE" friend ..

Bricktop has now decided to join GAY chats and hopes finally him coming to grips with his  homosexuality will bring him the INNER peace he is longing for..

Brick...I'm sorry you feel THIS forum can support your gay life style but hope one day maybe you'll find the courage...GEARBOX

:laugh:

Blazor

Lol, that must be it Grimm lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol, that must be it Grimm lol.

Has to be.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Just like to pass this message on I was on the phone with Bricktop for almost an hour last night, seems hes really upset with Blurt and Blurts behavior ,he got outta the hospital about a week ago after attempting suicide AGAIN..He's in love with Renee or something and she doesn't want him posting here anymore so in respect to his "TRUE" friend ..

Very believable.

Blazor

Its confirmed, he is bathing in brew with his new "buddies" lol. He took this pic and sent it to me saying I wouldnt believe the amount of beer that was in these "pools" lol.

https://lordsofthedrinks.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/beerpool.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Its confirmed, he is bathing in brew with his new "buddies" lol. He took this pic and sent it to me saying I wouldnt believe the amount of beer that was in these "pools" lol.

I used to drink that much on a slow night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Its confirmed, he is bathing in brew with his new "buddies" lol. He took this pic and sent it to me saying I wouldnt believe the amount of beer that was in these "pools" lol.

Give me a straw and it would gone in minutes.

Zetsu

He looks younger than his actual age.

I remember he mentioned he's 67 or something but looks more like in his early 50s at most.
Permanently off his rocker