The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Things are about to get interesting...

Started by Zetsu, November 23, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I´m watching border security Australia...

What the hell is wrong with the chinese...

Why cant you people act normally and bring NORMAL things with you..

You got live snails, maggots, ointments, panda bear, a wombat and gods know what else with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"White supremacy 2.0.

Lol I don't know if I can say the same thing, in terms of military power the US wins hands down, but when it comes to businesses and corporations and other economic related areas you guys are getting slaughtered by Japanese and Korean companies, if not the financial, debt and other expense issue corroding the business organization from the inside only leads them to end up white knighted by Chinese businesses.  ac_umm

I thought Japan and Korea were in decline?

I do agree Japan is aging quite fast, even criminals there still use outdate methods to run their organization(types of schemes used in crime is a good indicator to reflect the countries advancement). I don't believe Korea is in decline, but I just know most Western countries are declining even faster than the East Asian region in general.

The East Asia region is just getting really old. The West is old and has self destructive policies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m watching border security Australia...

What the hell is wrong with the chinese...

Why cant you people act normally and bring NORMAL things with you..

You got live snails, maggots, ointments, panda bear, a wombat and gods know what else with you.

That is messed up.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Lol I don't know if I can say the same thing, in terms of military power the US wins hands down, but when it comes to businesses and corporations and other economic related areas you guys are getting slaughtered by Japanese and Korean companies, if not the financial, debt and other expense issue corroding the business organization from the inside only leads them to end up white knighted by Chinese businesses.  ac_umm

I do agree Japan is aging quite fast, even criminals there still use outdate methods to run their organization(types of schemes used in crime is a good indicator to reflect the countries advancement). I don't believe Korea is in decline, but I just know most Western countries are declining even faster than the East Asian region in general.

The East Asia region is just getting really old. The West is old and has self destructive policies.

I do have to agree, but if you're referring to infrastructures one of the main reason why most of the developed East Asian countries tend to have more old buildings is b/c they have an average of more high rise, as long as one person don't want to move out city planners can't do anything to demolish and rebuild.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I do have to agree, but if you're referring to infrastructures one of the main reason why most of the developed East Asian countries tend to have more old buildings is b/c they have an average of more high rise, as long as one person don't want to move out city planners can't do anything to demolish and rebuild.

They do in mainland China I believe Zetsu.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They do in mainland China I believe Zetsu.

I guess the mainland is a bit of an exception, in the next few years my dad will have to relocate his factory in Shenzhen soon, government officials have again been knocking on our door.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

When  was the first one? The colonial era?

I dont know... Finns were living in little wooden dirt roof huts during colonial times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

When  was the first one? The colonial era?

I dont know... Finns were living in little wooden dirt roof huts during colonial times.

Taiwan has been colonized by many countries.

Odinson

I´m thinking the chinese are refitting the old admiral kuznetsov class carriers so that they can more actively support ground forces..

Maximizing their fighter capacity... Also troop carrying capabilities..

African countries are basically selling their own mothers to the chinese... And the chinese will then use their holdings as a pretext for invasion..

Just because we have deserted our imperialist ways, it doesnt mean that other races have followed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m thinking the chinese are refitting the old admiral kuznetsov class carriers so that they can more actively support ground forces..

Maximizing their fighter capacity... Also troop carrying capabilities..

African countries are basically selling their own mothers to the chinese... And the chinese will then use their holdings as a pretext for invasion..

Just because we have deserted our imperialist ways, it doesnt mean that other races have followed.

China will be smarter about colonialism than Europeans were.

Anonymous

China's leadership does not believe in a justice system that's separate from the whims of the governing party and will punish anyone who tries to reform their system. (Speaking of which, China imprisoned a 71-year-old journalist for leaking Document 9.)

The idea that we and our allies simply need to press our case with China based on appeals to rules or laws misunderstands everything about the Xi Jinping era. They are fully aware of how we do things over here. They just reject it wholesale. Document 9 explicitly mocks the very notion of "rule of law".

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"China's leadership does not believe in a justice system that's separate from the whims of the governing party and will punish anyone who tries to reform their system. (Speaking of which, China imprisoned a 71-year-old journalist for leaking Document 9.)

The idea that we and our allies simply need to press our case with China based on appeals to rules or laws misunderstands everything about the Xi Jinping era. They are fully aware of how we do things over here. They just reject it wholesale. Document 9 explicitly mocks the very notion of "rule of law".

China really had fun with Justine's meddling with the independence of the justice system over the SNC scandal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"China's leadership does not believe in a justice system that's separate from the whims of the governing party and will punish anyone who tries to reform their system. (Speaking of which, China imprisoned a 71-year-old journalist for leaking Document 9.)

Now that growth is  slowing permanently in China, the CCPis even more skeptical Western style liberal democracy.

Anonymous

Chinese foreign minister slams U.S.

BEIJING — china's foreign minister Friday called the united States the "troublemaker of the world" and threatened to "sever the black hands" supporting protests in Hong Kong, in strident language that was markedly at odds with rosy trade talk from Washington.

Just hours after White House officials said that President donald trump had approved a proposed u.s.-china trade deal, china's top diplomat took to a stage in beijing to say that the united States needed to "calm down" and step back from confrontation.

Washington had "launched deliberate attacks and defamation" against china over its "territorial sovereignty, national dignity and core interests," Wang yi told a diplomatic conference in beijing, to an extent that the united States appeared "almost paranoid."

He was referring particularly to U.S. support for prodemocracy protesters in Hong Kong and condemnation of China's detention of more than 1 million muslims in political reeducation camps. beijing has repeatedly accused american agents with "black hands" of fomenting unrest in Hong Kong.

"We are willing to resolve the contradictions and differences with the u.s. through dialogue and discussions based on equality and mutual respect, but we will never accept unilateral sanctions or bullying," he said.

Anonymous

U.S. expelled Chinese operatives

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government covertly moved to expel two officials from the chinese embassy earlier this year, after they drove onto a military base, The New York Times reported, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter.

The newspaper reported Sunday that one of the two chinese officials is believed to be an intelligence officer operating under diplomatic cover.

The chinese officials breached security at a base in Virginia this fall, and only stopped driving after fire trucks were used to block their path, the Times said.