Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Lacking only blackface ......

Started by cc, December 04, 2019, 10:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

U.S. President Donald Trump slammed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "two-faced" after a video emerged that appeared to show the Canadian leader gossiping with European counterparts about Mr. Trump's behavior.

In footage edited by CBC, Mr. Johnson asks Mr. Macron: "Is that why you were late?" before Mr. Trudeau cuts in: "He was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," Mr. Trudeau said, laughing between sips of a beer.

"His team's jaws just drop to the floor," Mr. Trudeau added in apparent reference to Mr. Trump's aides.

Following his remarks, Mr. Trump cancelled a post-NATO conference that had been scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. "When today's meetings are over, I will be heading back to Washington," Mr. Trump said in a tweet.

">

Trump cancelled followup meeting and left for home

(OOPS - move to politics if desired)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"U.S. President Donald Trump slammed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "two-faced" after a video emerged that appeared to show the Canadian leader gossiping with European counterparts about Mr. Trump's behavior.

In footage edited by CBC, Mr. Johnson asks Mr. Macron: "Is that why you were late?" before Mr. Trudeau cuts in: "He was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," Mr. Trudeau said, laughing between sips of a beer.

"His team's jaws just drop to the floor," Mr. Trudeau added in apparent reference to Mr. Trump's aides.

Following his remarks, Mr. Trump cancelled a post-NATO conference that had been scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. "When today's meetings are over, I will be heading back to Washington," Mr. Trump said in a tweet.

">

The nerve of Justine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"U.S. President Donald Trump slammed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as "two-faced" after a video emerged that appeared to show the Canadian leader gossiping with European counterparts about Mr. Trump's behavior.

">

The nerve of Justine.
For some reason, our pm thinks he's superior to everyone including the president of the USA.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/78564415_10162908207500492_1018788726764994560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=-i8cg3yeuY4AQmvOoKt1h5BESh1nmGUQvfkfBT1w8PdAMJmPjhd5ruTiw&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=dc0a806e5a6736344f2f9d0a9aab6024&oe=5E7117A1">

Anonymous

Perhaps Justin Trudeau was upset that Donald Trump made him late for cocktails.