Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

What a Present: Old Herman is Going to be a Granddaddy

Started by Anonymous, December 24, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Odi, what do Finns typically serve for Christmas dinner?

- Ham

- Lutefisk

- Gravlax

- Carrot casserole

- Rutabaga casserole.

- Fish eggs

- Rice porridge

- Prune whip

In Lapland, we have smoked reindeer cuts/onion/cream combos on a toothpick.

I don't know what gravlax and prune whip are

I'm serving some moose sausages that was given to my husband.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"My boy and his gf told me last night. He brought plenty of weed to celebrate. I got a turkey to slaughter yet. I better do it, while I can still see.

Congrats...Just to spite you it will be a girl. She will wrap you around her little finger. It's great. Some of the best times of my life. Grand kids are the best.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"My boy and his gf told me last night. He brought plenty of weed to celebrate. I got a turkey to slaughter yet. I better do it, while I can still see.

A little prairie redneck.  :thumbup: Congrats Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Congrats...Just to spite you it will be a girl. She will wrap you around her little finger. It's great. Some of the best times of my life. Grand kids are the best.

I still cannot get over the frickin surprise of finding out old Herman is going to be a "didus."

Zetsu

Congratz brother  ac_drinks

Knowing the fact you'll soon to be a granddad couldn't be a more awesome away to get into this year's Christmas spirit.  Like Fash has said, you've made a lot of people here happy.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"More slavs...

Whoope fucking doo..

You people reproduce like its a sport.

I bet you can't say that without the monitor between you 2.  ac_biggrin
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Congratz brother  ac_drinks

Knowing the fact you'll soon to be a granddad couldn't be a more awesome away to get into this year's Christmas spirit.  Like Fash has said, you've made a lot of people here happy.  ac_cool

There is my little buddy. ac_drinks

It still has not sunk in that old Herman is actually going to be a granddaddy. I need more barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"=== old Herman is going to be a "didus."

Congrats Herman.  We have a dozen grandkids and a couple of "greats" and there's a lotta joy in it for both of us.  

Also, had a great-nephew born Friday.  Gets hard to keep all of 'em straight.

P.S.   None of those grandkids have ever seen old Peachy under the influence.  Consequently in some ways I have better relationships with them than I do with our kids themselves, although time and effort have cleaned up a lot of the mess I created in my drinking and drugging days.

Just a thought.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Whoope fucking doo..

That'll get under his tattooed skin.

:laugh:

He is still in shock..

:pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Congrats Herman.  We have a dozen grandkids and a couple of "greats" and there's a lotta joy in it for both of us.  

P.S.   None of those grandkids have ever seen old Peachy under the influence.  Consequently in some ways I have better relationships with them than I do with our kids themselves, although time and effort have cleaned up a lot of the mess I created in my drinking and drugging days.

Just a thought.

I only had the one kid, so this could be it for grandkids. I split with my boy's mom when he was little gaffer. I was all over the world drilling for oil and shagging every sexy gal I could. I was not much of a dad. But, I was a good provider. Now,  maybe I can be a good granddaddy as well as a good spoiler of kids.

Anonymous

Whoope fucking doo..

He is still in shock..

Brother, nothing you say is going to piss me off today. I am stoned, I am drunk and I am going to be a frickin granddaddy. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Just a thought.

I only had the one kid, so this could be it for grandkids. I split with my boy's mom when he was little gaffer. I was all over the world drilling for oil and shagging every sexy gal I could. I was not much of a dad. But, I was a good provider. Now,  maybe I can be a good granddaddy as well as a good spoiler of kids.

I'm sure you'll be a terrific grandpa Herman.

ac_smile

Odinson

Whoope fucking doo..

He is still in shock..

Brother, nothing you say is going to piss me off today. I am stoned, I am drunk and I am going to be a frickin granddaddy. ac_drinks

Remember... The kid is gonna visit your house and is gonna sleep over the night.

Now that you are as old as fucking dirt, I can only imagine the size of your eye-bags when you have to wake up during the night because she has nightmares.

JEESSUS!

Anonymous

Whoope fucking doo..

He is still in shock..

Remember... The kid is gonna visit your house and is gonna sleep over the night.

Now that you are as old as fucking dirt, I can only imagine the size of your eye-bags when you have to wake up during the night because she has nightmares.

JEESSUS!

Despite the way I abused my body with booze and drugs for the past thirty five years, I look pretty good. My superior Ukrainian genes.

Vancouver

Congratulations. You got your weed too. Happy times.
Time is malleable