The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Millennials need some love..."poor babies"

Started by Obvious Li, September 09, 2013, 07:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"All right, so you're saying it's not the children's fault then?

Fault about what?

I am saying there is a problem with young people not really growing up.

exactly...fault about what ???...we have arrived where we are and it is not possible to unscramble this egg......the real issue being,,,,,,is it inevitable that the next generation is even more spoiled than this one......the attitude of most millennials does not bode well for their spawn being better grounded in reality.....i fear it will take some cataclysmic event to stop the madness and reset the clock to 1900 and start the 20th. century over again....

Chickenfeets seems like he isn't grounded in reality..

An arts degree helps you identify and solve problems and electricians do not?

An arts degree does not prepare a young person for anything except life in their parents basement..

I know that is a blunt assessment, but it is useless in the real world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"All right, so you're saying it's not the children's fault then?

Fault about what?

I am saying there is a problem with young people not really growing up.

exactly...fault about what ???...we have arrived where we are and it is not possible to unscramble this egg......the real issue being,,,,,,is it inevitable that the next generation is even more spoiled than this one......the attitude of most millennials does not bode well for their spawn being better grounded in reality.....i fear it will take some cataclysmic event to stop the madness and reset the clock to 1900 and start the 20th. century over again....

You are hitting too close to home for this chickenshit troll. He likes other people paying for him. He has no interest in fixing a broken system.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"He has no interest in fixing a broken system.

I do.

Eliminating servile technocrats and preventing economists from running the show would be a good start.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

I do.

Eliminating servile technocrats and preventing economists from running the show would be a good start.

eves..i thought you were using bb as your handle here....we know you would rather see a dope smoking, part time drama teacher as PM...but then you are fucking crazy so you don't count

Anonymous

I do.

Canada is hardly broken.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee""They never meant to be this way. They swallowed their elders' flattery too eagerly, but they really wanted to be better at marriage than their parents, mellow yet responsible employees, etc. The problem is, they were fed selfishness as social engagement, laziness as balance and wishful thinking as sober planning."

This is the legacy of everybody gets a trophy. Everybody is a special person. Don't give a child a failing grade because it will hurt their self- esteem. There are no losers because you are all winners.  :lol:

Well that's all well and good in a fantasy world but in "real life" it doesn't work that way. It's really a shame because it is shaping up that the older generations will be carrying a significant number of these gen Y slugs for decades to come.

Serves these oldsters right for teaching their children that everybody gets a trophy.

What you are all doing here in this thread is accusing a woman who was raped of being responsible for her situation.

Typical middle-aged gutlessness.

Bullshit, you leftard dumbass.

I'm blaming an entire system from the parents to the schools to society in general.  I'm not blaming the Gen Y kids but at some time they do have to wake up and realize that the world is and never was what they were taught to believe. Maybe you should start waking up as well.

BTW, it's finally nice to meet the real you Mr. Troll. That fake broken English was a real trip. I bet you think you are real clever making fun of how you think Asians sometimes speak. Unfortunately it doesn't make you clever at all; it just makes you a bigoted piece of shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee""They never meant to be this way. They swallowed their elders' flattery too eagerly, but they really wanted to be better at marriage than their parents, mellow yet responsible employees, etc. The problem is, they were fed selfishness as social engagement, laziness as balance and wishful thinking as sober planning."

This is the legacy of everybody gets a trophy. Everybody is a special person. Don't give a child a failing grade because it will hurt their self- esteem. There are no losers because you are all winners.  :lol:

Well that's all well and good in a fantasy world but in "real life" it doesn't work that way. It's really a shame because it is shaping up that the older generations will be carrying a significant number of these gen Y slugs for decades to come.

Serves these oldsters right for teaching their children that everybody gets a trophy.

What you are all doing here in this thread is accusing a woman who was raped of being responsible for her situation.

I'm blaming an entire system from the parents to the schools to society in general.  I'm not blaming the Gen Y kids but at some time they do have to wake up and realize that the world is and never was what they were taught to believe. Maybe you should start waking up as well.

BTW, it's finally nice to meet the real you Mr. Troll. That fake broken English was a real trip. I bet you think you are real clever making fun of how you think Asians sometimes speak. Unfortunately it doesn't make you clever at all; it just makes you a bigoted piece of shit.

The racist stereotyping of Asians and the vulgar sexist posting about Ms. Berry Sweet..

Chickenfeets is going in the Special Education Department with the other trolls.

Anonymous

The racist stereotyping of Asians and the vulgar sexist posting about Ms. Berry Sweet..

Chickenfeets is going in the Special Education Department with the other trolls.

Good fucking going Fash. As I have said before, white liberals are the most odious and common racists I have ever known. One just needs to go over to VF and read the way the old white bigots(Vesna, Dickhead Yamada, Blurt/Gramps, WW) ridicule the English of posters like Zetsu or myself that refuse to kowtow to their white leftist intolerance. They are all fucking scum, but on the bright side the old white lefty males will never ever have kids. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good fucking going Fash. As I have said before, white liberals are the most odious and common racists I have ever known. One just needs to go over to VF and read the way the old white bigots(Vesna, Dickhead Yamada, Blurt/Gramps, WW) ridicule the English of posters like Zetsu or myself that refuse to kowtow to their white leftist intolerance. They are all fucking scum, but on the bright side the old white lefty males will never ever have kids. :D

I don't know if Chickenfeets was intentionally being racist..

Maybe he/she was clumsy and we just perceived it that way.