The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Had to buy a snow blower today...

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 02:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel"That's true.  The sidewalk is the homeowners responsibility in this Province too.

Luckily there's no sidewalks where I moved to, so I don't have to bother with that...  No sidewalks, no pedestrians, no bike lanes, no bicyclists...

My goodness are we ever entering a period of extreme cold..

And it looks like it will stick around too.

British Columbia here is set for coldest temperatures this century. It's nothing compared to Calgary but so cold here right now.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"A friend left a three wheeler at my mom's house when he moved to Ontario. Said I can use it. Still there. He has never been back as far as I know.

I haven't seen one of them in a long time.

Sorry I enjoy ribbing you at mmb. I usually post things that are too ridiculous to be believable. I figured they might bring the two forums closer. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"
Quote from: "Edward"A friend left a three wheeler at my mom's house when he moved to Ontario. Said I can use it. Still there. He has never been back as far as I know.

I haven't seen one of them in a long time.

Sorry I enjoy ribbing you at mmb. I usually post things that are too ridiculous to be believable. I figured they might bring the two forums closer. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Oh, I know Edward, you're quite humourous actually..

Joe posts gossip and garbage about us at VF, so I stopped looking there long ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Mel"That's true.  The sidewalk is the homeowners responsibility in this Province too.

Luckily there's no sidewalks where I moved to, so I don't have to bother with that...  No sidewalks, no pedestrians, no bike lanes, no bicyclists...

My goodness are we ever entering a period of extreme cold..

And it looks like it will stick around too.

British Columbia here is set for coldest temperatures this century. It's nothing compared to Calgary but so cold here right now.

It is?

When is that supposed to start TVG?

Anonymous

My son wants an ATV..

There's no place to ride one in the city.

That is a common excuse used by parents that don't want to support their child's ambitions.

My parents were the same, even though I saved up my own money delivering papers in shit weather for a year, and still wouldn't let me own my dirt ride.

"No place to ride" equals parents too fucking lazy to accommodate the sport for their children, plain and simple.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
My son wants an ATV..

There's no place to ride one in the city.

That is a common excuse used by parents that don't want to support their child's ambitions.

My parents were the same, even though I saved up my own money delivering papers in shit weather for a year, and still wouldn't let me own my dirt ride.

"No place to ride" equals parents too fucking lazy to accommodate the sport for their children, plain and simple.

My son plays sports Mel..

But, we live in a city of 1.4 million people and there is no place to ride in this city..

When he's old enough to drive, than we can think about an ATV.

Anonymous

Common excuse, Fash.  I have heard it all before...

You KNOW there are areas to ride ORV's likely 30 minutes or less away.  Not the best, but legally rideable...

Don't try to fool Mel...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Common excuse, Fash.  I have heard it all before...

You KNOW there are areas to ride ORV's likely 30 minutes or less away.  Not the best, but legally rideable...

Don't try to fool Mel...

He has to be driven to a place to ride..

I have a car and my husband has a company truck with tools and parts in the box all the time.

Anonymous

Mel likes to ride ORV, so I know.  I'm sure you'd rather have him in school getting educated, which is fine.

Nonetheless, don't ever try to claim "there isn't anywhere to ride"...

There are always places to ride ORV!

BEHOLD!

https://i.ibb.co/b5S19jd/IMG-3034.jpg">

Anonymous

He has to be driven to a place to ride..

I have a car and my husband has a company truck with tools and parts in the box all the time.

Little trailers that any car (or truck) can tow are fairly cheap.  They can handle a couple of bikes, and can also handle yard waste and shit!

Plenty of cars at the Ootishenia dump pulling a little trailer...

NO EXCUSE!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Mel likes to ride ORV, so I know.  I'm sure you'd rather have him in school getting educated, which is fine.

BEHOLD!

Isn't that cute. It's a little small for my 6 year old though.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Looks really small in that pic..

Mel is really small.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Looks really small in that pic..

Mel is really small.

He is around average height.. Taller than you are.  ac_biggrin

Thats Yamaha YZ 250.. Its too large and powerful for a 6 year old.

Something like a 50cc would do just fine... Doesnt break his leg when it falls over..

Vancouver

Quote from: "Mel"Mel likes to ride ORV, so I know.  I'm sure you'd rather have him in school getting educated, which is fine.

BEHOLD!

This is illegal in the city of Vancouver. Any motored vehicle must have license plates. Can only be used off road.
Time is malleable

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview