Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"We need more american over here!!

To take care of my itch.  :lol:

Women whom take pride in being a cumdumpster.

"I have had many males" of course you have since our dicks are poonhounds and we take every available chick.

Modern day chicks take pride in being holes to slide our dick in.

Horses cock of course and when their pussy looks like a sarlaccs pit from star wars, they wonder why we do not want to have sex with them anymore.

We guys might be poonhounds but we do not stick our cocks to snake infested pits. Gotta draw the line at some point.

^ Hopeless romantic.

A real man respects women.

Old saying...

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Now, how would you know if black guys tend to have bad taste in white women? You have no way of knowing anything about the thousands of black male/white female relationships. You're just making a prejudiced assumption. If a black man is with a white woman, she must be ugly and low class!

Look at the size of the obsession on this clown. :lol:  My God Romero, how long have you been keeping tabs on my posts regarding African Americans? Obviously you are obsessed with what you view as racism but like most of your kind you can't distinguish the difference between racism and pointing out the truth of an actual critical social issue.

The problem with people like you is that you refuse to admit that there is something terribly wrong in the black community. You would simply prefer to keep your head in the sand and continue the status quo. The reason being is it's the damage done by liberal social policies that people like you have perpetuated for the past 40 years. Your own progressive need to pigeon hole ethnic groups that you view as disadvantaged or inferior has caused this and now you and your kind will do anything to defend it. People like you who claim to be progressive are actually a road block to progress. You want nothing more than to continue down the path that has crippled generations of black people simply so that you can continue to receive support from them for your pet social causes. You don't really care about blacks or their plight because if you did, you would support efforts to empower them and stop making excuses for the social situation they find themselves in.

BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature. Since when is stating the facts regarding a situation a bad thing? I guess for you it's bad because you don't want to face the awful truth that the black community is failing and lagging behind other ethnic groups in almost every aspect of its existance. You libertards are the architects of this and now you want to cry racism when anyone dares point out what is actually going on. People like you are amazing; you will do anything to hold onto and defend your stupidity and your veiled racist belief system even at the cost of looking like a fucking fool.  :x
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Now, how would you know if black guys tend to have bad taste in white women? You have no way of knowing anything about the thousands of black male/white female relationships. You're just making a prejudiced assumption. If a black man is with a white woman, she must be ugly and low class!

Look at the size of the obsession on this clown. :lol:  My God Romero, how long have you been keeping tabs on my posts regarding African Americans? Obviously you are obsessed with what you view as racism but like most of your kind you can't distinguish the difference between racism and pointing out the truth of an actual critical social issue.

The problem with people like you is that you refuse to admit that there is something terribly wrong in the black community. You would simply prefer to keep your head in the sand and continue the status quo. The reason being is it's the damage done by liberal social policies that people like you have perpetuated for the past 40 years. Your own progressive need to pigeon hole ethnic groups that you view as disadvantaged or inferior has caused this and now you and your kind will do anything to defend it. People like you who claim to be progressive are actually a road block to progress. You want nothing more than to continue down the path that has crippled generations of black people simply so that you can continue to receive support from them for your pet social causes. You don't really care about blacks or their plight because if you did, you would support efforts to empower them and stop making excuses for the social situation they find themselves in.

BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature. Since when is stating the facts regarding a situation a bad thing? I guess for you it's bad because you don't want to face the awful truth that the black community is failing and lagging behind other ethnic groups in almost every aspect of its existance. You libertards are the architects of this and now you want to cry racism when anyone dares point out what is actually going on. People like you are amazing; you will do anything to hold onto and defend your stupidity and your veiled racist belief system even at the cost of looking like a fucking fool.  :x

Shen Li has long maintained that the East Asian community has problems and they will not be fixed as long as we continue to deny they even exist..

I don`t what the current problems are in the African-American community, but I don`t see how denying their existence serves members of that community.

Odinson

Cock hounds are ideal mothers...

Or should I say "cawk" hounds.

Anonymous

Any woman that would go out with a lying, racist idiot like Odinson needs her head examined.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Look at the size of the obsession on this clown. :lol:  My God Romero, how long have you been keeping tabs on my posts regarding African Americans? Obviously you are obsessed with what you view as racism but like most of your kind you can't distinguish the difference between racism and pointing out the truth of an actual critical social issue.

BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature.

It's easy enough to recall what you think of African Americans. You remind us what you think about them often. So all I had to do was search your posts, enter the keyword "black", and your contempt is right there in plain sight.

Factual? You said "70% of the prison inmates in the US are black". It's 40%, according to the US Bureau of Justice. That's quite the prejudiced exaggeration, like how you claim to know all about the hundreds of thousands of black male/white female relationships you in fact know nothing about. The other posts are also only factual according to your nature.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Look at the size of the obsession on this clown. :lol:  My God Romero, how long have you been keeping tabs on my posts regarding African Americans? Obviously you are obsessed with what you view as racism but like most of your kind you can't distinguish the difference between racism and pointing out the truth of an actual critical social issue.

BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature.

It's easy enough to recall what you think of African Americans. You remind us what you think about them often. So all I had to do was search your posts, enter the keyword "black", and your contempt is right there in plain sight.

Factual? You said "70% of the prison inmates in the US are black". It's 40%, according to the US Bureau of Justice. That's quite the prejudiced exaggeration, like how you claim to know all about the hundreds of thousands of black male/white female relationships you in fact know nothing about. The other posts are also only factual according to your nature.

"In the US it's claimed that 80% of all children who come in contact with juvenile court system are functionally illiterate. It's also claimed that 60% of prison inmates in the US are functionally illiterate. 70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates."

First of all dumbass, if you are going to quote me, please quote the entire passage. As you can see it was a post attempting to show correlation between literacy rates, race and incarceration. You will also see that I clarified my assertion by saying "it's claimed", which means that I was not personally making the claim and that the claim was attributed to some other source. Secondly the bureau of justice only concerns itself with federal crimes and federal prisons; you have to add in the percentage of state prisoners who are of color to get the real number, which is around 62%. Sorry if I included mistakenly included Hispanics in my previous number but that doesn't change the fact that there is a huge problem with crime in minority communities.

"More than 60 percent of the United States' prisoners are black or Hispanic, though these groups comprise less than 30 percent of the population."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/21/us/21iht-letter21.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0">http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/21/us/21 ... d=all&_r=0">http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/21/us/21iht-letter21.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Black and Hispanic inmates together make up 62 percent of the prison population

https://www.aca.org/government/population.asp">https://www.aca.org/government/population.asp

Obviously you and your kind would rather walk through life with blinders and sweep the problem under the rug. As I stated many times in the past, all you do is point fingers, wring your hands and accuse people of racism anytime someone exposes how you and your kind have failed minorities, most notably the blacks. Maybe a population of 40% African American in federal prison is okay with you and you find it more comforting to call me racist than to face the hard truth. I have no idea what motivates progressive idiots like you and frankly I don't care. All I know is that no caring intelligent person on this planet can look at what is going on in the black community and say that there are no crippling social problems that need addressing. Only a fool like you would sit here and smugly argue percentages and play the race card when the best case scenario is completely and utterly unacceptable. I have maintained for years now that you are a moron in every definition of the word and every time you put fingers to the keyboard you prove me right.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

every word Renee says about the problems in the black community is true.....and as she stated the problem was not caused by blacks per se...but by the huge liberal white guilt movement born in the sixties and prevalent throughout the ranks of the intelligentsia in North America today...not even sure how to start fixing the problem but certainly it will take several generations of "tough love" once every one wakes up to the fact of what has happened....

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"First of all dumbass, if you are going to quote me, please quote the entire passage. As you can see it was a post attempting to show correlation between literacy rates, race and incarceration. You will also see that I clarified my assertion by saying "it's claimed", which means that I was not personally making the claim and that the claim was attributed to some other source.

Pathetic spin. You stated "70% of the prison inmates in the US are black". You also said "BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature".

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the problem was not caused by blacks per se...but by the huge liberal white guilt movement born in the sixties

Problems in the black community were started by liberal whites in the sixties? That makes absolutely no sense. There have been challenges within the African American community since well before the sixties.

Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"First of all dumbass, if you are going to quote me, please quote the entire passage. As you can see it was a post attempting to show correlation between literacy rates, race and incarceration. You will also see that I clarified my assertion by saying "it's claimed", which means that I was not personally making the claim and that the claim was attributed to some other source.

Pathetic spin. You stated "70% of the prison inmates in the US are black". You also said "BTW, every one of the posts you quoted were factual in nature".

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the problem was not caused by blacks per se...but by the huge liberal white guilt movement born in the sixties

Problems in the black community were started by liberal whites in the sixties? That makes absolutely no sense. There have been challenges within the African American community since well before the sixties.

Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in an interracial relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

[/b]

i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV.......there is also a bit of payback to over controlling parents etc. in the case of the asian community.

Any place i have been in Asia....bringing home a black boyfriend has a cataclysmic effect within the family, as opposed to bringing home a white boyfriend which is generally looked on with favor by the family group.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in an interracial relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

[/b]

i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV.......there is also a bit of payback to over controlling parents etc. in the case of the asian community.

Any place i have been in Asia....bringing home a black boyfriend has a cataclysmic effect within the family, as opposed to bringing home a white boyfriend which is generally looked on with favor by the family group.

Yes, in Asia the racism against black people is blatant and sickening..

My parents did not care what race the man I married was, but he had to be Christian.

Renee

Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Of course there were challenges but for the most part pre 1960s blacks had a long history of self sufficiency in the US. Prior to the 1960s what do you think most black families lived on; government handouts? Prior to the 1960s and Johnson's war on poverty there was no such thing as mass general welfare or food stamps. It's no surprise that after 1962 and the expansion of the ADC program unwed child births in the black community started to climb and eventually skyrocketed to the levels we see today. The Aid to Dependant Children program has been credited by many as the catalyst for the skyrocketing rate of black children born to unwed mothers. Prominent black community leaders have cited the fact that children growing up in households without a positive male role model is the main cause of youth violence, crime, drug abuse and the eventual incarceration among black males. Did you know that there are more black men in the US prison system today than there were slaves in the US in the 1850s. Did you know that 1 in 5 black males will be incarcerated in their lifetime. Did you know that black males have an almost 3 times higher incarceration rate than any other ethnic group.  So go right ahead and tell me that my criticism of the black community is unfounded. You go right ahead and you tell me how the liberal white establishment and their social policies of the 1960s haven't been responsible for many of the issues facing the black community today. I'd like to see you explain away the logic that everyone else with a brain recognizes. Better yet I'd like to see anyone keep a straight face while reading your forthcoming nonsense response. :lol:

BTW, I personally don't see that many black males in relationships with Asian females so I can't comment. To my knowledge black/Asian interracial relationships are highly frowned upon in most of the Asian community. I might be wrong but does that seem kind of racist to you or do you think that Asian families have good reason to not want their daughters marrying black men?

Also my conclusions regarding black men and white women are not something I've pulled out my ass. Unlike your life expeirences mine don't come from reading the Huffington Post or Media Matters. Mine are extensions of my own real world first hand observations. The social circles I once used to find myself in are where I've drawn much of my assertions regarding black/white interacial relationships from. I wonder just how much of your objection to my claims actually comes from anything based in reality. My guess would be not much.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

Yes, in Asia the racism against black people is blatant and sickening..

My parents did not care what race the man I married was, but he had to be Christian.

It is worse up in North Asia than here in SE Asia. There's discrimination here too, but generally a little more acceptance of differences. That is why homosexuals are out in the open here in a way they are not in Korea for example.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV
Quote from: "Renee"I personally don't see that many black males in relationships with Asian females so I can't comment.

I'm sorry, both of your answers are incorrect. The correct answer is 'no'. Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Alright you two, I have a question. When black males are in a relationship with Asian females, do the Asian women also tend to be "ugly and low class"?

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i would tend to be a bit generous and say they were naive or ignorant of what they are getting into, guilty of wanting to fit in and of watching too much MTV
Quote from: "Renee"I personally don't see that many black males in relationships with Asian females so I can't comment.

I'm sorry, both of your answers are incorrect. The correct answer is 'no'. Asian women in relationships with black men do not tend to be ugly and low class.

of course my answer was correct.....that's what i love about you homy....oh queen of obfuscation and denial.......lol

wavy davy was correct as well........in SE Asia they tend to be a bit more tolerant about interracial shit....but they really don't like black male/asian female at all....they want their women to marry up and help support the family unit....marrying white gives them that chance...marrying black does not.