Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

What kind of a question is that, Fashionista?

That is what I was meant too Odie..

What rant were you talking about?

Oh, it was question for I haven´t drank in my many years and got totally wasted with friends and totaled a 2001 mercedes benz... Ran from the scene so that the police couldn´t test us.

Insurance covered it all.

We had to do this because all of our women are waiting a child and we will never see freedom again.

I drank too much because I don´t know how to drink anymore... I fell in a total rage mode.

My posts here in the past few days are totally delusional bullshit.

I have a scratch made by a knife in my right arm and my friend has a wheel shaped bruise in his face.

I have had enough nagging from my woman...

I am sorry about your accident Odie..

At least you were not seriously injured.

Odinson

Oh, it was question for I haven´t drank in my many years and got totally wasted with friends and totaled a 2001 mercedes benz... Ran from the scene so that the police couldn´t test us.

We had to do this because all of our women are waiting a child and we will never see freedom again.

I drank too much because I don´t know how to drink anymore... I fell in a total rage mode.

I have a scratch made by a knife in my right arm and my friend has a wheel shaped bruise in his face.

It has been fun and we are now all worn out and hungover. The little bruises will heal and the headache will pass.

Renee

Surely you mean physically because mentally he appears to be rather crippled.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Surely you mean physically because mentally he appears to be rather crippled.  :lol:

That´s right.  :D

Rambo Wong

Odinson is nothing but a stupid racist moron liar choking the chicken twirlybrain nutbar crap'n drool and thinks that black men are niggers and thinks blacks are jealous of white men dating black girls and that black men have Napolean complex because he is the stupid racist nutcase loser moron twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool spammer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

:lol:

Odinson

I need a good laughing at me...

Odinson

People say I look handsome with my long hair because it´s thick and lush.

I grew a bit of it since I started posting here.

I shaved my beard off completely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"People say I look handsome with my long hair because it´s thick and lush.

Your hair has not started thinning yet? I thought that happened to most white males?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"People say I look handsome with my long hair because it´s thick and lush.

Your hair has not started thinning yet? I thought that happened to most white males?

Nah, down to my eyes still. Thick hair runs in the family. Mine is now down to my shoulders.

How´s that saggy belly of yours? Your boy has baldness by default and pubes growing from the rest of it.

Anonymous

Nah, down to my eyes still. Thick hair runs in the family. Mine is now down to my shoulders.

How´s that saggy belly of yours? Your boy has baldness by default and pubes growing from the rest of it.

I'm still pretty much a shut-in. Hard to lose weight/tone up when you have your mother cooking delicious food all the time.

Odinson

I'm still pretty much a shut-in. Hard to lose weight/tone up when you have your mother cooking delicious food all the time.

Yea.

Odinson

Eat that delicious food... I´m getting hungry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Eat that delicious food... I´m getting hungry.

My mother means well, but either she needs to stop killing me with kindness or I need more self-restraint.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Eat that delicious food... I´m getting hungry.

My mother means well, but either she needs to stop killing me with kindness or I need more self-restraint.

What I have observed gaining weight is not a suprise.

I´m curious of what he does? I don`t remember...