Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Caucasian and african women have higher hormone-levels and apparently it might make them age faster.

Or was it the other way around.

My lifestyle keeps my hormone-levels high and it makes me look kinda young.

Sub-saharan males also have high hormone-levels but they crash when they turn 40.

Asian males have low testosterone levels.

I can´t go skinny. I´ve always had big muscles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Caucasian and african women have higher hormone-levels and apparently it might make them age faster.

Sub-saharan males also have high hormone-levels but they crash when they turn 40.

That is definitely true for Green_Homo or mmjane.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Asian males have low testosterone levels.

Okay, Kala.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Asian males have low testosterone levels.

Okay, Kala.

Haha, every now and then you post a real zinger. This one qualifies for sure. Good hit. :lol:

Romero

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Women do not grow facial hair...

Well, that's not entirely true.  :lol:

White women tend to be a little hairier than we are. South Asian(Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) seem to be hairier than white women.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/04/10/bearded-lady-mariam.PNG">

http://www.ibtimes.com/bearded-mariam-says-facial-hair-makes-her-feel-sexy-bearded-woman-mariam-looking-love-video-1183069">http://www.ibtimes.com/bearded-mariam-s ... eo-1183069">http://www.ibtimes.com/bearded-mariam-says-facial-hair-makes-her-feel-sexy-bearded-woman-mariam-looking-love-video-1183069

:shock:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^^Hey Renee, you said you liked em neatly trimmed. ;)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Hey Renee, you said you liked em neatly trimmed. ;)

Uhm, I may have misspoken.  :?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Hey Renee, you said you liked em neatly trimmed. ;)

Uhm, I may have misspoken.  :?  :lol:

Lol I kinda thought so. Happens to the best of us.

Kala

Quote from: "Odinson"Caucasian and african women have higher hormone-levels and apparently it might make them age faster.

It is true for all Asian guys. They do have low testosterone levels. How else do you explain their feminine features like small wrists and hands. Most of them are shorter than white men and they can't even grown a real beard or hair on their arms. Asian women have feminine features, but so do Asian guys. That is what makes them undesirable in a sexual way to women in every race. Why should I lower my physical standards by dating some Asian guy that is less masculine than white men? Besides Asian men are not well-endowed and cannot perform well sexually.

Romero

Why are you so threatened by Asian men?

Kala

Quote from: "Romero"Why are you so threatened by Asian men?

Why would you think I am threatened by Asian men? Physically, Asian men are the least threatening men there are. Are you threatened by short and weak men with small wrists and hands? If I was a white man I would not be. Asian men can be threatening to white men, but they too small and effeminate to be physically threatening. Where white men should be threatened by Asian men is education and work. That is where Asian men have a competitive advantage over white men.

Renee

Quote from: "Kala"

It is true for all Asian guys. They do have low testosterone levels. How else do you explain their feminine features like small wrists and hands. Most of them are shorter than white men and they can't even grown a real beard or hair on their arms. Asian women have feminine features, but so do Asian guys. That is what makes them undesirable in a sexual way to women in every race. Why should I lower my physical standards by dating some Asian guy that is less masculine than white men? Besides Asian men are not well-endowed and cannot perform well sexually.

Low "T" levels cause all sorts of metabolic issues in men including low sperm count.  So if Asian men have low levels of testosterone how come there are so God damn many Asians?

Maybe you can clue us in to who is doing all that breeding over there in Asia?  :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"Why would you think I am threatened by Asian men?

Because you're obsessed with them, and you're desperate in trying to convince us that they're somehow inferior.

It's certainly not normal behaviour. It's pretty obvious that the thought of a woman going for an Asian guy frightens you.

Anonymous

^^I say kala is a white male troll. I don't know of course, but I have been East Asian for nearly 29 years and I have never met a REAL East Asian woman talk like this fuckin douche.