The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bad doggie!

Started by Rancidmilko, January 16, 2020, 01:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Pretty menacing looking dog..

https://www.dogbreedslist.info/uploads/allimg/dog-pictures/Cane-Corso-Italiano-2.jpg">

What breed is that?

The italian mastiff.. Cane corso.. A war dog..

Romans made the ancestors of this breed..

One of the strongest bites in the dog world.

I've never heard of them.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Shen Li"
We have a ban in my city on pitbulls, so I guess two are off the list. Doberman, is the breed. If you get a guard dog, get a muscular breed.

Good for you! Apparently, your city is populated by intelligent people who vote for decent officials.

Pit bulls should have been exterminated a long time ago. Way too much deaths involving them to justify their existence. Plenty of other dog breeds too.

Here in Brazoo, they passed a law prohibiting pit bulls from being bred. And the ones in existence were to be neutered and spayed. That was in the late 90's.

Well, leftards achieved power, they brought the fucking dogs back. They have to be responsible for as many deaths as possible to pay their dues to the devil, I guess.

And a pit bull killed a newborn, a few blocks from where I live, I knew the kid's father. That was almost 20 years ago. SO nobody can say "attacks are rare". They're not. And attacks by pit bulls tend to be a lot worse than any other dog. They're too strong and hellbent on killing after they go berserk.

I hate that dog and give a bad look to anyone walking with them. I tell them to stay the fuck away sometimes. I hate that fucking dog and I feel no sympathy for people who have them.

I can't help but think "you had it coming" every time I see news about one of their owners being mauled. Or devoured.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rancidmilko"
We have a ban in my city on pitbulls, so I guess two are off the list. Doberman, is the breed. If you get a guard dog, get a muscular breed.

Good for you! Apparently, your city is populated by intelligent people who vote for decent officials.

Pit bulls should have been exterminated a long time ago. Way too much deaths involving them to justify their existence. Plenty of other dog breeds too.

Here in Brazoo, they passed a law prohibiting pit bulls from being bred. And the ones in existence were to be neutered and spayed. That was in the late 90's.

Well, leftards achieved power, they brought the fucking dogs back. They have to be responsible for as many deaths as possible to pay their dues to the devil, I guess.

And a pit bull killed a newborn, a few blocks from where I live, I knew the kid's father. That was almost 20 years ago. SO nobody can say "attacks are rare". They're not. And attacks by pit bulls tend to be a lot worse than any other dog. They're too strong and hellbent on killing after they go berserk.

I hate that dog and give a bad look to anyone walking with them. I tell them to stay the fuck away sometimes. I hate that fucking dog and I feel no sympathy for people who have them.

I can't help but think "you had it coming" every time I see news about one of their owners being mauled. Or devoured.

Where is Brazoo?

Anonymous

">

">

">

">
Did that dog drink Herman's barrel wash.

Odinson

Quote from: "Velvet"
">

">

">

">
Did that dog drink Herman's barrel wash.

Then you would have seen pics of dog getting stitches..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Where is Brazoo?

Brazi.  Rancidmilko lives in Brazil.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Talking about guards dogs..

If you have this thing on your yard, I guarantee that the attacker will think twice before trying something..

These slick looking beasts are the worst.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBZ90VoJqNc/SWBMo4mBOhI/AAAAAAAAEVw/rqlpoNfBb6U/s400/Dog+doberman.jpg">

People looking for a guard dog want thick muscular breeds like rotties, and mastifs. Dobes and Shepherds are not the top picks anymore.

Same kind of reasoning as behind hiring some big fat tub as a security guard.  :laugh:

He gets his udders milked in a real situation.

German shepherd is chewing on your nuts before you can say Give me your money.

They're a naturally smart breed and easy to train. I'm just telling you as a guarding breed, they have serious competition now.

You know there are construction guys who choose a Mustang over a Nissan King Cab..

Its useless to them and it hinders them.. But they want it because its cool..

I´d take the Mustang.. Sell it... And then buy myself a King Cab.

This is a metaphor.

Odinson

According to the lefties, all dog breeds are the same.

Anonymous

If you have this thing on your yard, I guarantee that the attacker will think twice before trying something..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBZ90VoJqNc/SWBMo4mBOhI/AAAAAAAAEVw/rqlpoNfBb6U/s400/Dog+doberman.jpg">

People looking for a guard dog want thick muscular breeds like rotties, and mastifs. Dobes and Shepherds are not the top picks anymore.

Same kind of reasoning as behind hiring some big fat tub as a security guard.  :laugh:

They're a naturally smart breed and easy to train. I'm just telling you as a guarding breed, they have serious competition now.

You know there are construction guys who choose a Mustang over a Nissan King Cab..

This is a metaphor.

I get your point. Like I said, German Shepherds are a very intelligent breed and guarding is in their DNA. However, other breeds can do the job too. A Mustang can't do the job of a Nissan pickup.

cc

This a today repeat, but there only one ... Border Collie

https://twitter.com/i/status/1218306249516777474">https://twitter.com/i/status/1218306249516777474

Only problem for some ..  they were born to run
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"This a today repeat, but there only one ... Border Collie

https://twitter.com/i/status/1218306249516777474">https://twitter.com/i/status/1218306249516777474

Only problem for some ..  they were born to run

Our dog finally died in 2019..

She was part yellow lab and part collie..

She had lots of energy this border collie.

cc

Sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose a dog

part yellow lab and part collie would a great dog .. 2 fabulous breeds
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose a dog

part yellow lab and part collie would a great dog .. 2 fabulous breeds

She was given to us when she was a puppy..

I've looked on Kijiji for people looking to give away puppies. but I can't find one I want..

I want a clone of the dog I had.

Anonymous

I like cats. They are low maintenance.

Odinson

This is a metaphor.

I get your point. Like I said, German Shepherds are a very intelligent breed and guarding is in their DNA. However, other breeds can do the job too. A Mustang can't do the job of a Nissan pickup.

Mustang can transport supplies and you from point A to point B... Its just not very good at it. ac_biggrin

Your above average armed thug cant even hit the german shepherd..

Consider that the army and cops love their shepherds.... No love for mastiffs and all that.