The best topic

Replies: 10357
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:16:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Thanks for the phone convo, Tex.

Started by Blurt, January 19, 2020, 02:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"I talk with old iron horse jockey two or three times a month. Him and his old lady stayed on my farm.

A few Memebee members communicate behind the scenes too, but they lie and say they don't.!

Who cares. I haven't looked at that board in six months.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Married men shouldn't talk to single women and vice versa..

As Christians we shouldn't give the appearance of possible infidelity.

That sounds a little harsh to me!  That would mean I couldn't talk to either of my female neighbours, since they are both married and I'm single...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"I talk with old iron horse jockey two or three times a month. Him and his old lady stayed on my farm.

A few Memebee members communicate behind the scenes too, but they lie and say they don't.!

Who cares. I haven't looked at that board in six months.

I have looked at VF two, or three times in the last twelve months.

Anonymous

Married men shouldn't talk to single women and vice versa..

As Christians we shouldn't give the appearance of possible infidelity.

That sounds a little harsh to me!  That would mean I couldn't talk to either of my female neighbours, since they are both married and I'm single...

You're not a Christian, don't worry about it.

Anonymous

I know Shen Li offline, but nobody else from over twenty years of Yahoo Groups and forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista" not a Christian, don't worry about it.

Well, I was baptized as a baby in Lutheran Church...

Anonymous

Besides Herman, I had coffee with Thiel. We both live in Winnipeg.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Shen Li offline, but nobody else from over twenty years of Yahoo Groups and forums.

Tell me about that ass of hers. Does she let you touch it. Do you have any video of you caressing that sweet can. You can pm it to me if you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Shen Li offline, but nobody else from over twenty years of Yahoo Groups and forums.

Tell me about that ass of hers. Does she let you touch it. Do you have any video of you caressing that sweet can. You can pm it to me if you do.

No, I've never touched Shen Li's backside.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Besides Herman, I had coffee with Thiel. We both live in Winnipeg.

My friend's wife has family that lives in Winnapig...  They drive there almost every summer to visit them.

Problem with Winnipeg though, is that it's only 60% White now, and that percentage is being drastically reduced at an alarming rate...

Basically, it's just not White enough for me...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Besides Herman, I had coffee with Thiel. We both live in Winnipeg.

My friend's wife has family that lives in Winnapig...  They drive there almost every summer to visit them.

Problem with Winnipeg though, is that it's only 60% White now, and that percentage is being drastically reduced at an alarming rate...

Basically, it's just not White enough for me...   :sad:

We have 80,000 Filipinos alone. Than there are all the EI's, and Africans. Our percentage of Chinese as a total of the population is a lot lower than Calgary. But, Indians are a lot higher.

Odinson

Bullshit..

I bet you two have naked pillow fights all the time..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Bullshit..

I bet you two have naked pillow fights all the time..

I want video of that pm'd to me. The sooner, the better.

Anonymous

Liar, your hand is always bouncing off my ASS.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview