News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
You whites are made out of fucking pudding. No wonder you people are dropping off like flies.

Not THIS white man ac_dance

Btw, something I've noticed about these idiots, is even if they have face masks on n gloves, they are still handling their cell phones. Even if texting they are still handling them, which will eventually lead to bringing it to their face, n it lives on plastic for a week.

No, you are one of the few white males that's actually a man. You're a credit to your race.

acc_hugz

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
You whites are made out of fucking pudding. No wonder you people are dropping off like flies.

Not THIS white man  ac_dance

Btw, something I've noticed about these idiots, is even if they have face masks on n gloves, they are still handling their cell phones. Even if texting they are still handling them, which will eventually lead to bringing it to their face, n it lives on plastic for a week.

Imagine how frickin bored city folks would be if they didn't have their phones.

Yeah, we should shut off cell towers, so folks stop spreading the virus  :laugh:

Anonymous

No, you are one of the few white males that's actually a man. You're a credit to your race.

acc_hugz

ac_drinks

That's a backhanded compliment Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

acc_hugz

ac_drinks

That's a backhanded compliment Blazor.

Lol I dont care. I know Im a good person lol.

Blazor

Someone at my son's work tested positive. Had symptoms for a week before he got tested. The whole plant is shutdown, they sent everyone home. Said it will prolly be shutdown tomorrow too, and will let them know tomorrow when they can come back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Someone at my son's work tested positive. Had symptoms for a week before he got tested. The whole plant is shutdown, they sent everyone home. Said it will prolly be shutdown tomorrow too, and will let them know tomorrow when they can come back.

I thought your son worked in retail?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Someone at my son's work tested positive. Had symptoms for a week before he got tested. The whole plant is shutdown, they sent everyone home. Said it will prolly be shutdown tomorrow too, and will let them know tomorrow when they can come back.

Use to, use to work at WalMart as the tire and oil guy. Past year he works for a company that builds service trucks. Over 150 people work there.

What I dont understand is how the guy had symptoms for a week and passed the entrance test. They have a tent set up that you have to pass through before you can come in to work. They check your temperature.

Man, hope the lil turd didnt pick anything up and is carrying it.

Anonymous

Use to, use to work at WalMart as the tire and oil guy. Past year he works for a company that builds service trucks. Over 150 people work there.

What I dont understand is how the guy had symptoms for a week and passed the entrance test. They have a tent set up that you have to pass through before you can come in to work. They check your temperature.

Man, hope the lil turd didnt pick anything up and is carrying it.

I hope he didn't catch anything either Blazor.

Blazor

I also dont like that they have a customer coming in next week, that is going to sit beside me while he picks pictures out to be categorized. I think he is Amish. Do you think he would be offended if I said "Six feet motherfucker!" hahaha.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I also dont like that they have a customer coming in next week, that is going to sit beside me while he picks pictures out to be categorized. I think he is Amish. Do you think he would be offended if I said "Six feet motherfucker!" hahaha.

Maybe he'll say it first.

:laugh:

Odinson

I´m guessing Blazor has spit-buckets in the bedroom, next to his barcalounger and in the kitchen..

ac_biggrin

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m guessing Blazor has spit-buckets in the bedroom, next to his barcalounger and in the kitchen..

ac_biggrin

I dont chew tobacco lol. But I do have an ashtray at each of those areas for the pot I smoke lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m guessing Blazor has spit-buckets in the bedroom, next to his barcalounger and in the kitchen..

ac_biggrin

I dont chew tobacco lol. But I do have an ashtray at each of those areas for the pot I smoke lol.

Do you smoke marijuana everyday Blazor?

Blazor

ac_biggrin

:43(2):

For the past 25 years lol. Not a ton though, about a cigarette worth or less.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

:43(2):

For the past 25 years lol. Not a ton though, about a cigarette worth or less.

I gave all of it up a long time ago. Alcohol, tobacco, weed and a few other things.