News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10775
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 02:33:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

BC started with a huge outbreak in a single care home, so of course early numbers were mainly a result of that

I have to give the govt major points because they acted to fast and strong with all other homes that there have been few to no deaths since.

Quickly reality caught up and today, care homes make a very small portion of total deaths

Mind you, we have far fewer cases than other provinces including some that have less people.

A good job was done here

Strange for me to praise any Govt. but ours has done superb in this situation
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

In hard hit Ontario and Quebec, the deaths are in senior's homes. Even in Alberta where half of the cases can be traced to two gigantic beef packing plants, the deaths are among the elderly.

At least no Canadian premier put coronavirus patients in senior's centres like some sick, idiotic democRAT governors did South of the border.

Anonymous

It's unusual, but it can take months for some people to recover.

A Canadian woman has tested positive for COVID-19 eight times in 50 days, according to local reports.

She started experiencing symptoms back on March 30, with a fever, chills, a headache and difficulty breathing. The next day she got her first COVID-19 tests, which eventually came back positive.

It's now been 50 days since Schofield first tested positive for the virus.

Eight of those tests have been positive, and only one negative.

Schofield is not the only person to have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 over a long period of time. A 35-year-old Australian filmmaker tested positive for the virus three times over the course of two months, Daily Mail Australia reported. In India, a 62-year-old woman tested positive for the disease 20 times during the course of a 48-day stay in hospital. She was discharged after finally testing negative, the Mumbai Mirror reported.

According to a WHO analysis of data from the outbreak in China, the average time from the onset of symptoms to clinical recovery for mild cases is approximately two weeks, and three to six weeks for patients with severe or critical disease.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19-eight-times-in-50-days/ar-BB14nyq1?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/w ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19-eight-times-in-50-days/ar-BB14nyq1?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

caskur

Quote from: cc post_id=362890 time=1589907028 user_id=88
ac_blush

fkn spelling nazis

Twice late night I wrote injured instead of endured.. or something similar.

Late at night when I should be asleep I make the worst typos or spelling mistakes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=363084 time=1590056935 user_id=2156
Quote from: cc post_id=362890 time=1589907028 user_id=88
ac_blush

fkn spelling nazis

Twice late night I wrote injured instead of endured.. or something similar.

Late at night when I should be asleep I make the worst typos or spelling mistakes.

I honestly wasnt trying to be a spelling Nazi lol, I just thought Zink might of been something different than Zinc  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

I know you weren't .. my fault, I should have made it more obvious I was teasin  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363064 time=1590039415 user_id=3254

A Canadian woman has tested positive for COVID-19 eight times in 50 days, according to local reports.

She started experiencing symptoms back on March 30, with a fever, chills, a headache and difficulty breathing. The next day she got her first COVID-19 tests, which eventually came back positive.

Schofield is not the only person to have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 over a long period of time. A 35-year-old Australian filmmaker tested positive for the virus three times over the course of two months, Daily Mail Australia reported. In India, a 62-year-old woman tested positive for the disease 20 times during the course of a 48-day stay in hospital. She was discharged after finally testing negative, the Mumbai Mirror reported.

According to a WHO analysis of data from the outbreak in China, the average time from the onset of symptoms to clinical recovery for mild cases is approximately two weeks, and three to six weeks for patients with severe or critical disease.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19-eight-times-in-50-days/ar-BB14nyq1?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/w ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/woman-tests-positive-for-covid-19-eight-times-in-50-days/ar-BB14nyq1?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

That is rare.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=363113 time=1590091483 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363064 time=1590039415 user_id=3254

That is rare.

Most people don't take that long to recover.

Vancouver

Quote from: cc post_id=362939 time=1589926042 user_id=88
BC started with a huge outbreak in a single care home, so of course early numbers were mainly a result of that

I have to give the govt major points because they acted to fast and strong with all other homes that there have been few to no deaths since.

Quickly reality caught up and today, care homes make a very small portion of total deaths

Mind you, we have far fewer cases than other provinces including some that have less people.

A good job was done here

According to some people at bluecashew we here in BC are not doing enough testing like other provinces. Only 10 new cases in BC. 460 new cases in Ontario. The fourth straight day where new cases have spiked over 400 in Ontario.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: TheVancouverGuy post_id=363407 time=1590376202 user_id=65
Quote from: cc post_id=362939 time=1589926042 user_id=88

A good job was done here

According to some people at bluecashew we here in BC are not doing enough testing like other provinces. Only 10 new cases in BC. 460 new cases in Ontario. The fourth straight day where new cases have spiked over 400 in Ontario.

BC has far more positive cases of the coronavirus than they say they do. According to the Seoul brother, his province, Ontario has more cases  than Quebec. Neither province is testing as much as Alberta. That province tests anybody that wants it. BC and Ontario only test those people with cold and flu symptoms. So. we have no idea how many people actually have the coronavirus in Canada. With so many young people being asymptomatic or mild symptoms, and not being tested, the official number of 85,000 cases across the country is bullshit.

Vancouver

The 400+ new cases a day in ontario seem about right

">
Time is malleable

cc

Chicago Mayor Defies President Trump — Sends Armed Police Squad to Shut Down Black Baptist Church in Southside Chicago

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot lashed out at President Trump on Friday as "foolish" after he deemed all churches and synagogues and places of worship as "essential."

Lightfoot says President Trump has no power to override her local lockdown on churches and businesses.

Chicago police fined three churches last weekend for holding worship services.

South Side Churches cheered President Trump's announcement on Friday.

Courtney Lewis, the pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Chicago, was in the middle of his sermon when he heard loud banging on front doors. It was the police and they were denied entry into the sanctuary

Mayor Lori Lightfoot had dispatched three squad cards and two unmarked cars filled with armed officers. A representative from the mayor's office was also present.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=363465 time=1590439208 user_id=88
Chicago Mayor Defies President Trump — Sends Armed Police Squad to Shut Down Black Baptist Church in Southside Chicago

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot lashed out at President Trump on Friday as "foolish" after he deemed all churches and synagogues and places of worship as "essential."

Lightfoot says President Trump has no power to override her local lockdown on churches and businesses.

Chicago police fined three churches last weekend for holding worship services.

South Side Churches cheered President Trump's announcement on Friday.

Courtney Lewis, the pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Chicago, was in the middle of his sermon when he heard loud banging on front doors. It was the police and they were denied entry into the sanctuary

Mayor Lori Lightfoot had dispatched three squad cards and two unmarked cars filled with armed officers. A representative from the mayor's office was also present.

ac_wot

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=363465 time=1590439208 user_id=88Lightfoot says President Trump has no power to override her local lockdown on churches and businesses.

president trump has no real power.... period.... one of the finer points of this entire 'plandemic' that has been so massively overlooked.... president trump (without much fanfare) declared all 50 states as disaster zones.... that puts us directly under fema control.... fema overrides any other government agency including the presidency and does not answer to 'the constitution'.... and the decision cannot even be questioned or reviewed for 6 months.... trump is merely the 'frontman'.... fema has (and will probably continue to) remained low profile.... BUT when there is a vaccine 'available', you will certainly notice 'who is in charge'....

Anonymous

Quote from: TheVancouverGuy post_id=363463 time=1590437995 user_id=65
The 400+ new cases a day in ontario seem about right

">

I saw that. Young people being defiant.