News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10769
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:50:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'd find it difficult to abide by total restrictions like the kind your state has.

Anonymous

DD, what the government is doing in your part of Australia is outrageous.

Frood

I hope they all get butt HIV... stupid leftist cocksuckers!

Apparently police can enter homes to "spot check" without a warrant too.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373935 time=1596484366 user_id=1676

Wouldn't that be violating social distancing rules they are supposed to enforce.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374004 time=1596561225 user_id=3254

Wouldn't that be violating social distancing rules they are supposed to enforce.

Victoria Police have never distanced themselves.... even in peacetime. They'll get right up in your face and try to weasel an outburst from you....even on your own property while you're telling them to get off the property...

Now, they don't have to seek permission to be on or in your property...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=374015 time=1596563555 user_id=1676

Victoria Police have never distanced themselves.... even in peacetime. They'll get right up in your face and try to weasel an outburst from you....even on your own property while you're telling them to get off the property...

Your state has the most punitive lock down I've heard of..

I wish you and your family the best in coping with this state confiscation of your freedoms.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374027 time=1596570012 user_id=3254

I wish you and your family the best in coping with this state confiscation of your freedoms.

I think we'll be leaving this state as soon as possible...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=374035 time=1596570849 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374027 time=1596570012 user_id=3254

I think we'll be leaving this state as soon as possible...

You can't leave until you've completed your lock down sentence.

Anonymous

The Russians may start vaccinating people at the end of next month.

Russia says covid vaccine successfully tested, production from next month: Report

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/russia-says-covid-vaccine-successfully-tested-production-from-next-month-report-11596534604176.html">https://www.livemint.com/news/world/rus ... 04176.html">https://www.livemint.com/news/world/russia-says-covid-vaccine-successfully-tested-production-from-next-month-report-11596534604176.html

No side effects or issues with the body of the volunteers were found, Russian ministry said

Currently, the country is said to be initially planning serial production of the first domestic coronavirus vaccine by September

Russia has been pushing extensively for a Covid-19 vaccine for quite some time now amid the race to produce world's first coronavirus vaccine.

In the latest reports, the final check-up of volunteers testing the coronavirus vaccine, which is developed by Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, showed immunity in all participants, the Russian Defence Ministry said.

"The results of the check-up clearly demonstrate an unmistakable immune response attained through the vaccination. No side effects or issues with the body of the volunteers were found", the ministry said, according to Sputnik News. The volunteers were being tested at the Burdenko Hospital in Russia.

Currently, the country is said to be initially planning serial production of the first domestic coronavirus vaccine by September, TASS, a Russian agency reported recently.

The authorities are considering getting doctors and teachers vaccinated against the virus first, according to a report.

Earlier, the chief of Russia's sanitary watchdog Anna Popova has she is confident the Russian vaccine against coronavirus will be absolutely safe and efficient. "I have no doubts that the vaccine [against the novel coronavirus] that is to reach people will be absolutely safe and, of course, efficient," she said in an interview a television channel. This was reported by Russian news agency TASS.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=374052 time=1596588259 user_id=1689
The Russians may start vaccinating people at the end of next month.

Russia says covid vaccine successfully tested, production from next month: Report

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/russia-says-covid-vaccine-successfully-tested-production-from-next-month-report-11596534604176.html">https://www.livemint.com/news/world/rus ... 04176.html">https://www.livemint.com/news/world/russia-says-covid-vaccine-successfully-tested-production-from-next-month-report-11596534604176.html

No side effects or issues with the body of the volunteers were found, Russian ministry said

Currently, the country is said to be initially planning serial production of the first domestic coronavirus vaccine by September

Russia has been pushing extensively for a Covid-19 vaccine for quite some time now amid the race to produce world's first coronavirus vaccine.

In the latest reports, the final check-up of volunteers testing the coronavirus vaccine, which is developed by Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, showed immunity in all participants, the Russian Defence Ministry said.

"The results of the check-up clearly demonstrate an unmistakable immune response attained through the vaccination. No side effects or issues with the body of the volunteers were found", the ministry said, according to Sputnik News. The volunteers were being tested at the Burdenko Hospital in Russia.

Currently, the country is said to be initially planning serial production of the first domestic coronavirus vaccine by September, TASS, a Russian agency reported recently.

The authorities are considering getting doctors and teachers vaccinated against the virus first, according to a report.

Earlier, the chief of Russia's sanitary watchdog Anna Popova has she is confident the Russian vaccine against coronavirus will be absolutely safe and efficient. "I have no doubts that the vaccine [against the novel coronavirus] that is to reach people will be absolutely safe and, of course, efficient," she said in an interview a television channel. This was reported by Russian news agency TASS.

This is encouraging Herman..

I wonder if cc has heard about this.

cc

She just did

Seems more and more some of the candidates being available in terrific time is possible
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374063 time=1596590738 user_id=88
She just did

Seems more and more some of the candidates being available in terrific time is possible

I have my doubts that Russia can begin vaccinating people in just seven weeks.

cc

I've stopped guessing and will take what I get .. I do know so many are trying so hard

I don't have doubts nor do I have expectations .. I'll take what I get when I get it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374067 time=1596591194 user_id=88
I've stopped guessing and will take what I get .. I do know so many are trying so hard

I don't have doubts nor do I have expectations .. I'll take what I get when I get it

Most vaccines take four years to develop. How the hell can the Russians do it so much faster than everyone else. They have to be cutting corners. I don't think I would be taking their vaccine voluntarily.

cc

Again, I'm in "wait and see and not speculate on anything" made