News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10667
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:07:57 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Moderna reaction:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XkazgPB7naBd/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/XkazgPB7naBd/ via bitslide
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397318 time=1610268801 user_id=1676
Moderna reaction:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XkazgPB7naBd/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/XkazgPB7naBd/ via bitslide

We are starting to use Moderna in Ontario. So far so good.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397319 time=1610295706 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397318 time=1610268801 user_id=1676
Moderna reaction:

We are starting to use Moderna in Ontario. So far so good.

I'm all for free choice on this, but I know that having already suffered through an unknown neurological disease decades ago, and getting the 2009 influenza vaccine before my move to South America where I shed nearly two dozen kilos out of my arse in similar time frames, injections will fuck me up.

I don't want or need them.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397327 time=1610298760 user_id=114
Your choice, and I respect that.

I got swelling and major muscle cramps and twitching around 2000-2001. Couldn't keep weight on or eat enough to keep weight on. My GP was initially sympathetic until she exhausted all her theories, then suggested it might be psychological.

I was livid.

...and my health record was going to follow me no matter who I went to....her record of me.

It all started with an insect bite on my leg as I was dangling my legs in a remote billabong. My leg so painfully cramped up in spasms that I thought it was going to rip off. I was down on my hands and knees and screaming from the pain at the moment.

My GP ran with it for awhile then when she couldn't find an easy cause, threw me under the bus.

I still get massive cramping since then.

But I did swear off medical doctors.

But in 2009 I faltered while I was trying to get a script for Relenza,  the doctor insisted I needed to get the yearly influenza shot...so I did.

And it made me susceptible for the swine flu which I managed to spread to my co-workers in a region that didn't have it before.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397331 time=1610300550 user_id=1676

I got swelling and major muscle cramps and twitching around 2000-2001. Couldn't keep weight on or eat enough to keep weight on. My GP was initially sympathetic until she exhausted all her theories, then suggested it might be psychological.

I was livid.

...and my health record was going to follow me no matter who I went to....her record of me.

It all started with an insect bite on my leg as I was dangling my legs in a remote billabong. My leg so painfully cramped up in spasms that I thought it was going to rip off. I was down on my hands and knees and screaming from the pain at the moment.

My GP ran with it for awhile then when she couldn't find an easy cause, threw me under the bus.

I still get massive cramping since then.

But I did swear off medical doctors.

But in 2009 I faltered while I was trying to get a script for Relenza,  the doctor insisted I needed to get the yearly influenza shot...so I did.

And it made me susceptible for the swine flu which I managed to spread to my co-workers in a region that didn't have it before.

That must have been terrible Dinky.

cc

Yes, it sounded terrible

However, how one could actually KNOW that a flu shot "made one susceptible for the swine flu" is a mystery to me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

True, it is

However, constantly repeated extremely negative anti-vaxxer input  over and over & after day after day is not a wise choice

If one chooses to not take it, say so once and then STFU.

We got it the first time

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=397348 time=1610307539 user_id=88
Yes, it sounded terrible

However, how one could actually KNOW that a flu shot "made one susceptible for the swine flu" is a mystery to me

The correlation was made in published studies later and reported on in the media to some extent.

Quote from: cc post_id=397351 time=1610308648 user_id=88

True, it is

However, constantly repeated extremely negative anti-vaxxer input  over and over & after day after day is not a wise choice

We got it the first time

The inverse could be said for ignorant lab rats who like to be stuck with needles full of experimentals.

Say your piece and STFU. Don't create stupid multi page threads extolling the virtues of poisoning yourself while haranguing others who aren't so blind...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397439 time=1610339253 user_id=1676
Yes, it sounded terrible

The correlation was made in published studies later and reported on in the media to some extent.

True, it is

We got it the first time

The inverse could be said for ignorant lab rats who like to be stuck with needles full of experimentals.

Say your piece and STFU. Don't create stupid multi page threads extolling the virtues of poisoning yourself while haranguing others who aren't so blind...

That wasn't very nice Dinky.

Anonymous

Old Dink is entitled to his opinion, and ceec is entitled to hers. Like the Seoul brother says everybody has to do what's right for themselves, and their health.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397440 time=1610339404 user_id=3254
Yes, it sounded terrible

True, it is

We got it the first time

She started it. I finished it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397443 time=1610339811 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397440 time=1610339404 user_id=3254
Yes, it sounded terrible

True, it is

We got it the first time

She started it. I finished it.

And I'm out of it.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=397442 time=1610339763 user_id=1689
Old Dink is entitled to his opinion, and ceec is entitled to hers. Like the Seoul brother says ecerybody has to do what's right for themselves, and their health.

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

If  New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING is not wanted and someone wants to turn this once constructive and always evolving (changing) thread into a repetitive negative echo chamber ... rather  same negative line is prefered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

No one here including myself has ever told anyone what to do ... well almost no one  :wink:

This "lab rat" is quite willing to STFU with the constructive  and constantly changing info &  leave it to the same old line negative and repetitive over and over and over and over and over and over and over same old "telling us what we shouldn't do"

Go for it. It's all yours now. You can uses pages to tell us over & over "what not to do with our lives" without interference