News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10663
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=398115 time=1610839724 user_id=1689
Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.

What "reports" ? What federal  system?

So? .. "After receiving" has no meaning ...  People do die of natural causes.. Of millions vaccinated, most were quite elder .. How many of the number and age vaccinated die every day?

Where's the context?

A "report" says 29 died in Norway .. Proof absent. Context absent

We all know the press is not our friend
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398120 time=1610841620 user_id=88
What I saw was EU will be cut to 1/2 for one week .. They negotiated  it back from 1/2 for 2 weeks  = 1 full week (which we are at unless the feds can do better

I agree Trudy has failed Canadians miserably .. in so many ways .. so now he's forced to scramble and beg

I read a headline earlier today that the EU wouldn't affected, but I didn't read the article.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398122 time=1610841706 user_id=88
Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.

So? .. "After receiving" has no meaning ...  People do die of natural causes.. Of millions vaccinated, most were quite elder .. How many of the number and age vaccinated die every day?

Where's the context?

It was emailed to me. It appeared in the Epoch Times, but I cannot find it anywhere else.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system_3659152.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-3">https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people ... 21-01-16-3">https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system_3659152.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-3

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=398123 time=1610842500 user_id=3254
What I saw was EU will be cut to 1/2 for one week .. They negotiated  it back from 1/2 for 2 weeks  = 1 full week (which we are at unless the feds can do better

I agree Trudy has failed Canadians miserably .. in so many ways .. so now he's forced to scramble and beg

I read a headline earlier today that the EU wouldn't affected, but I didn't read the article.

Aw, OK. I saw today on Global news the   opposite .. and in fact that they were affected exactly as we were, but that they had negotiated 1/2 for 1 week instead of 1/2 for 2 weeks

Anyhow, worse case we lose only 1/2 supply for 2 weeks = 1 week supply from 1 of 2 suppliers .. unless Trudy can do an "EU" and get them to shorten it

No biggy to me .. We must move forward toward good, not keep looking backward and crying about a relatively small  loss of 1/4 total quantity for 2 weeks (including both suppliers)

I will say it gives me rise to concern as a family friend got Pfizer last weekend .. but it will all work out OK in short order

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398127 time=1610842910 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=398123 time=1610842500 user_id=3254

Aw, OK. I saw today on Global news the   opposite .. and in fact that they were affected exactly as we were, but that they had negotiated 1/2 for 1 week instead of 1/2 for 2 weeks

Anyhow, worse case we lose only 1/2 supply for 2 weeks = 1 week supply from 1 of 2 suppliers .. unless Trudy can do an "EU" and get them to shorten it

No biggy to me .. We must move forward toward good, not keep looking backward and crying about a relatively small  of loss of 1/4 quantity for 2 weeks (including both suppliers)

I saw it on MSN, but now I can't find it.

ac_dunno

cc

Maybe Trudy will negotiate what EU negotiated (whether 1 week or none)  :wink:

I choose to look forward and not let a small setback (1/4 less overall total for 2 weeks) bother me a lot. There are bumps in every road and I accept that

It will be up to Health Depts. to see that those who got that brand  get second dose of same in reasonable time .. and I'm sure they will adjust plans slightly to see that happens

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=398119 time=1610841299 user_id=3254
EU shipments of Pfizer won't be affected..

This is really disappointing, and another example of Otaawa's failure to handle this pandemic..

The Alberta opposition NDP blames the govoerning Conservatives for giving false timelines about vaccinations instead of Justin Trudeau for messing up vaccine deliveries.

:crazy:

I can't stand Rachel Notley. That cunt is even worse than Ryan Meili. She took a page out of the democRAT playbook and is cheering on the China virus for political gain.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=398135 time=1610844282 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=398119 time=1610841299 user_id=3254
EU shipments of Pfizer won't be affected..

This is really disappointing, and another example of Otaawa's failure to handle this pandemic..

The Alberta opposition NDP blames the govoerning Conservatives for giving false timelines about vaccinations instead of Justin Trudeau for messing up vaccine deliveries.

:crazy:

I can't stand Rachel Notley. That cunt is even worse than Ryan Meili. She took a page out of the democRAT playbook and is cheering on the China virus for political gain.

That is exactly what the Alberta NDP is doing..

Blame the government for new infections and try to keep restaurants shut down despite little evidence that they're contributing to the spread.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=398126 time=1610842887 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=398122 time=1610841706 user_id=88

Where's the context?

It was emailed to me. It appeared in the Epoch Times, but I cannot find it anywhere else.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system_3659152.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-3">https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people ... 21-01-16-3">https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system_3659152.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-3

I don't believe this.

cc

Oh, it's no surprise that number died out of the millions of elders vaccinated  .. prolly are a lot more did

But not from the vaccine far as I can tell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398150 time=1610848317 user_id=88
Oh, it's no surprise that number died out of the millions vaccinated  .. prolly are a lot more

But not from the vaccine

That I would believe.

Anonymous

After announcing a major interruption in vaccine deliver, Pfizer has said European countries will see normal deliveries resume within a week.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=398217 time=1610926785 user_id=3254
After announcing a major interruption in vaccine deliver, Pfizer has said European countries will see normal deliveries resume within a week.

Yes, from 2 weeks to 1 week. Trudy heard about it and has been trying to get the same deal, but I'm not holding my breath

I hope Pfizer's breaking their own rule doesn't mean less re-tooling for higher production

ps .. I may have caught a HUGE break of a lifetime that I never expected according to an official surprise email today .. all because I'm the only and official "primary contact** " for a friend of our family in a care home . . who got her first Pfizer last Sunday .. and will be so that I can visit and comfort her within a much shorter time frame .

Did I reply with a big "YES, I will"  fast  .. or wot?

Will hold back going leaping and screaming crazy, and typing it  until I feel it's 100% certain done deal ... Champagne won't be uncorked until when I get official appointment

For the moment, I'll just leave a subtle hint> it involves some company called Pfizer,  BC Health & our local Fraser Health Division ... stay tuned

Anonymous

cc

That's what the invitation says. Seems too good to be true, definitely a gift from heaven .. but I'm not celebrating yet. The Manager of her care home wrote that she would forward appointment time from Health authority

And I have been fighting with them over their not effectively isolating covid-positive residents away from other and allowing them to roam .. (what killed another friend there as one entered her room) ... I was livid & spoke up very strongly so I'm no favorite of management .. possibly there is a quota ..

That said,  offer was straight up - "Reply with yes or no and we will get you appointment if "yes""

I see why, and it's been a concern of mine for almost a year. Residents have had no visitations from family and friends for so long now .. and while necessary, at a personal level  that's terrible, confusing and destructive for residents

They might be using product for those who refused it the first go round .. Dunno .. I just won't celebrate  until I get firm appointment

Fraser Health, the most populous  district in province, has already vaccinated all willing Care Home residents and all staff & citizen helpers already