News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10607
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:33:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404991 time=1615595227 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=404971 time=1615577063 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=404956 time=1615570785 user_id=88
I understand. It should give pause

Let's see if original data actually shakes out .. It may be an outlier what with how extensively and successfully  it has been used by others

At least it won't give people 3rd eyes like the RNA ones are known for

Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA injections.

No shit, Sherlock

Being an attention seeker by nature, I'm looking forward to displaying the 3rd eye  ac_smile

https://previews.123rf.com/images/nelpi/nelpi2006/nelpi200600056/148377490-several-peacock-feathers-on-white-background-symbol-of-beauty-balance-third-eye-perception-immortali.jpg">

:laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405018 time=1615605237 user_id=88oops  ac_blush

Why oops cc?

cc

I was testing some options in preview and posted it accidentally

I'm not adjusted for my  3rd eye yet ac_biggrin

But by testing Ed & the firecracker I did find out that one can post liveleak

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405030 time=1615607383 user_id=88
I was testing some options in preview and posted it accidentally

I'm not adjusted for my  3rd eye yet ac_biggrin

But by testing Ed & the firecracker I did find out that one can post liveleak

Your third eye is twenty-twenty.

Frood

Plenty of the first and second eyes are getting blinded by these experimental injections.

Maybe her third eye is a backup plan...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405044 time=1615631997 user_id=1676
Plenty of the first and second eyes are getting blinded by these experimental injections.

Maybe her third eye is a backup plan...

Of course.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

A World Health Organization (WHO) researcher says there is no evidence linking deaths to any CCP virus vaccine, after numerous European Union countries and other nations suspended usage of AstraZeneca's vaccine amid reports of blood clots.

"There is no documented death that's been linked to a COVID vaccine," Soumya Swaminathan, a WHO clinical scientist, said in a March 17 news conference.

Anonymous

Moderna announced a few days ago that it started new trails for updated COVID-19 vaccine versions that should be more effective against the South African mutation. This coronavirus variant has shown that it can evade antibodies, so it can reinfect COVID-19 survivors and reduce the efficacy of current vaccines.

Anonymous

Three million people were vaccinated across the States on Saturday.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=405426 time=1616006704 user_id=1689
A World Health Organization (WHO) researcher says there is no evidence linking deaths to any CCP virus vaccine, after numerous European Union countries and other nations suspended usage of AstraZeneca's vaccine amid reports of blood clots.

"There is no documented death that's been linked to a COVID vaccine," Soumya Swaminathan, a WHO clinical scientist, said in a March 17 news conference.

The EU Health division itself said there was no problem with clotting

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=405429 time=1616007636 user_id=3254
Moderna announced a few days ago that it started new trails for updated COVID-19 vaccine versions that should be more effective against the South African mutation. This coronavirus variant has shown that it can evade antibodies, so it can reinfect COVID-19 survivors and reduce the efficacy of current vaccines.

Yes. For a while at least & maybe a lot longer they will be upgrading vaccines and we all will likely end up treating it like an "annual updates for new strains" flu vaccine

The beauty of the RNA types is that they are much easier and much faster to update for new strains .. second shots could even end up being an update

Even better, 1000s of labs around the world are taking their cue and are very hopeful the base process of the mRNA technology can be used for so many cures .. cancer for one, is already being addressed heavily already

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405444 time=1616012730 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=405426 time=1616006704 user_id=1689

The EU Health division itself said there was no problem with clotting

That's good it's not a bad batch..

There's a good chance, AZ will be the vaccine I receive.

Anonymous

This is the third day without any deaths in long term care facilities in Alberta....vaccinations work.

cc

That's great. I don't know the current  exact stats here on care homes, but last I saw results were great

Edit - I just saw on Global's ticker "no long term deaths or serious cases today

We also need to allow that some contact people did refuse their person getting vaccinated .. very unfair (and stupid) toward the others and to the persons themselves