News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

This could be the apocalypse we have been watching on The Walking Dead and other shows. Man has made a virus that could wipe us all out.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This could be the apocalypse we have been watching on The Walking Dead and other shows. Man has made a virus that could wipe us all out.

The fallout from the decline of activity will be the worst part... contagions in the supply chain... people either not permitted to work, unable due to sickness, or unwilling due to fear...

A lot of defaults...mortgages....car loans...credit cards... and rolling shortages of items we normally take for granted...

...and then there are the crime waves... breakdown in relationships... trust between families... friends...

A 2-20% kill rate is entirely recoverable and manageable...

...human nature in black swan events is far more insidious...
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

My militant vegan relative thinks that coronavirus is a punishment to us humans who eat meat because coronavirus is an anagram of "carnivorous."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My militant vegan relative thinks that coronavirus is a punishment to us humans who eat meat because coronavirus is an anagram of "carnivorous."

lol, I haven't talked to one of them yet.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My militant vegan relative thinks that coronavirus is a punishment to us humans who eat meat because coronavirus is an anagram of "carnivorous."

He is serious. He says all humans eating meat are society's cancer. He advocates for no cruelty to animals and for humans to go plant-based. He insists that animals have feelings too. He said when we eat veal, that was the baby of a cow who has been crying for her baby calf. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

He is serious. He says all humans eating meat are society's cancer. He advocates for no cruelty to animals and for humans to go plant-based. He insists that animals have feelings too. He said when we eat veal, that was the baby of a cow who has been crying for her baby calf. Sheesh.

I know some vegetarians, but not the extremist animal liberation types.

@realAzhyaAryola

They are gaining traction. You might understand what I mean if you heard Joaquin Phoenix's Oscar award speech.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

They are gaining traction. You might understand what I mean if you heard Joaquin Phoenix's Oscar award speech.

I Intentionally avoid the Oscars.

Anonymous

We do meatless Mondays.

caskur

Humans are disgustingly cruel to animals. It is sickening and wrong.

Animals should be killed QUICKLY or not at all.

People I know who were militant vegans also developed cancer and I don't think veganism is healthy at all. I only know one Seven Day Adventist woman who looked 55 at the age of 75, She was PERFECT to look at. I don't know if the cancer and veganism are related but I'm suspicious they are.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Humans are disgustingly cruel to animals. It is sickening and wrong.

People I know who were militant vegans also developed cancer and I don't think veganism is healthy at all. I only know one Seven Day Adventist woman who looked 55 at the age of 75, She was PERFECT to look at. I don't know if the cancer and veganism are related but I'm suspicious they are.

My husband is in his forties.....he doesn't want me to cook as much red meat as I used to.

Frood

Your relative is a moron...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Your relative is a moron...

Most large families have at least one weird relative.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Humans are disgustingly cruel to animals. It is sickening and wrong.

My husband is in his forties.....he doesn't want me to cook as much red meat as I used to.

Cook what you want... give him what he wants. Everybody is happy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Cook what you want... give him what he wants. Everybody is happy.

We want to cut down on our red meat consumption.