News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I got my first dose of Astrazeneca yesterday. I feel fine.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=409107 time=1619168884 user_id=1676:shock:

Tens of millions of people worldwide that are happy to get it.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=409109 time=1619169132 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=409107 time=1619168884 user_id=1676:shock:

Tens of millions of people worldwide that are happy to get it.

For now...

Good luck...on a serious note.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Here's a site for DD & Scouchy to play in

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/04/21/german-microbiologist-they-are-killing-people-with-these-covid-vaccines-to-reduce-the-worlds-population/">Site Name  > "Medical Kidnap" >   "They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines" [size=130]to Reduce the World's Population[/size]

Conspiracy orgasmic material  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=409102 time=1619166933 user_id=2015
I got my first dose of Astrazeneca yesterday. I feel fine.

Is it sixteen weeks between doses like the mRNA vaccines?

Anonymous

Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine should be used in the U.S. again, the Centers for Disease Control said Friday, after they advised a pause in inoculations while they investigated six cases of a rare blood clotting condition in women who received the vaccine.

The benefits of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine outweigh the small risk of blood clotting, a CDC panel decided. Federal health officials are expected to quickly follow their recommendation and advise states to lift the pause on inoculations with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

The CDC has suggested adding a warning label to the vaccine stating that "most cases" of the condition, which they're calling thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TSS, have been in women between the ages of 18 and 49. Anyone who receives the vaccine will be warned to look out for symptoms like blurred vision, fainting, seizure and coma that could indicate they have TSS.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What are you rolling your eyes about. Something like 7 million Americans have been vaccinated with J&J.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=409177 time=1619253604 user_id=2015
What are you rolling your eyes about. Something like 7 million Americans have been vaccinated with J&J.

J&J and Astra... well, all of them have numerous adverse effects...some leading to death.

They go through the motions to pretend they're freezing the use of these things for a few weeks, then say..."no probs....keep taking them! A+++111! Will inject again!"...

...none of these injections have been even tested in the tenth of the time reserved for prior vaccinations yet were created, fast tracked, and dispensed in the matter of mere months.

With all these crazy reactions, what happens in 6 months? 12 months? 48 months?

What happens with all these current women suffering multiple menstrual cycles, early menses, miscarriage, and stillbirths? What about the menopausal women also bleeding after years of nothing?

Why the rush?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

All the COVID vaccines have gone through the same rigorous trials as vaccines have in the past.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=409177 time=1619253604 user_id=2015

Dink has an eye problem.

I hear if can happen from  looking at conspiracy sites most of the time - a risk conspiracists are quite willing to accept

A friend of mine from Liverpool says a certain bouncer's eyes have gone permanently upward and he has to bend his head way down to see what's in front of him

I guess it would be a plus for viewing Michelangelo's ceiling
 ac_smile

Here's one of those sites these conspiracy kooks frequent

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/04/21/german-microbiologist-they-are-killing-people-with-these-covid-vaccines-to-reduce-the-worlds-population/">Site Name  > "Medical Kidnap" >   "They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines" [size=130]to Reduce the World's Population[/size]

cc

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/astrazeneca-vaccine-canada-blood-clot-ontario-1.6000812">Ontario man speaks out after father has severe stroke from rare blood clot following AstraZeneca vaccine

An Ontario man whose father suffered a severe stroke from a rare blood clot after receiving the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine is revealing new details about the condition for the first time in hopes of helping Canadians better understand the risk.

Vaccines are saving countless lives as Canada's third wave rages on, with more transmissible coronavirus variants spreading like wildfire across the country. But while the risk of adverse events tied to the shots are extremely rare — they can be very serious.

"At his age with all his myriad of health issues it was a no brainer — take the first one," said Kyle, who CBC News agreed to speak to on condition of anonymity due to health privacy and safety concerns.

"He's just unbelievably unlucky."

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/health/coronavirus/canadian-made-covid-19-antibody-treatment-sitting-on-shelves-due-to-lack-of-administration-plan-1.5396804">Canadian-made COVID-19 antibody treatment sitting on shelves due to lack of administration plan

[What else is new here .... sigh]

TORONTO -- A Canadian-made COVID-19 antibody treatment is sitting on hospital and pharmacy shelves amid the country's third wave of the pandemic because doctors say a plan on how to administer the drug was never made.

"It's actually very frustrating that we have a therapy available to us that we're not actually able to use," said infectious disease expert Dr. Deepali Kuma.

Bamlanivimab is a monoclonal antibody directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The drug mimics the immune system's ability to fight off the virus and was developed by AbCellera Biologics Inc. in Vancouver with the support of the federal government, which had committed up to $175.6 million to the company in May 2020 to develop antibody therapies.

According to Health Canada, bamlanivimab may prevent symptoms from becoming worse and reduce hospitalizations in high-risk patients who are infected with COVID-19.

The one-dose treatment, which is sold by Eli Lilly Canada, Inc., can be used in health-care facilities such as hospitals, as it is given by infusion into the veins of patients.

As an antibody therapy, it is part of a major class of drugs normally used to treat diseases like cancer and rheumatoid arthritis, Sachdev Sidhu, a professor of molecular genetics at the University of Toronto, said in an interview.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=409193 time=1619288504 user_id=88
https://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/skkm/sijk/p2/news/health/astrazeneca-vaccine-canada-blood-clot-ontario-1.6000812">Ontario man speaks out after father has severe stroke from rare blood clot following AstraZeneca vaccine

An Ontario man whose father suffered a severe stroke from a rare blood clot after receiving the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine is revealing new details about the condition for the first time in hopes of helping Canadians better understand the risk.

Vaccines are saving countless lives as Canada's third wave rages on, with more transmissible coronavirus variants spreading like wildfire across the country. But while the risk of adverse events tied to the shots are extremely rare — they can be very serious.

"At his age with all his myriad of health issues it was a no brainer — take the first one," said Kyle, who CBC News agreed to speak to on condition of anonymity due to health privacy and safety concerns.

"He's just unbelievably unlucky."

Terrible.