News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

God, you talk a lot of shit, silly woman...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

As of yesterday, we are up to 2,042,442 doses of  death

99,461 people are double dosed .. looks like they are now giving 2nd dose to the early ones

In those  double dosed care homes, it's difficult to continue regular operations. They can't keep the halls clear of bodies
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410364 time=1620496865 user_id=88

99,461 people are double dosed .. looks like they are now giving 2nd dose to the early ones

In those  double dosed care homes, it's difficult to continue regular operations. They can't keep the halls clear of bodies

In BC?

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=410367 time=1620501131 user_id=1689

In BC?

Sorry about that. We desperately need sarcasm tags here .. that was posted as orgasm material for our resident "they intend to kill us all with vaccines"  conspiracy problem child  :sneaky2: .................   ac_smile

BC and Alberta are leading the world as lowest on death / case rate for the past few months ... and we both have virtually no care home infections let alone deaths .. and literally none of the 95%  who were vaccinated

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410368 time=1620501519 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=410367 time=1620501131 user_id=1689

In BC?

Sorry about that. We desperately need sarcasm tags here .. that was posted as orgasm material for our resident "they intend to kill us all with vaccines"  conspiracy problem child  :sneaky2: .................   ac_smile

BC and Alberta are leading the world as lowest on death / case rate for the past few months ... and we both have virtually no care home infections let alone deaths .. and literally none of the 95%  who were vaccinated

I think Herman overlooked the sarcasm and was asking if that was the number of vaccine doses administered in your province.

cc

If so, answer is yes as of yesterday total = 2,042,442 doses in BC

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410382 time=1620505221 user_id=88
If so, answer is yes as of yesterday total = 2,042,442 doses in BC

Ya, that is what I was asking.

Anonymous

Manitoba had just under 500 cases yesterday.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

You made you own thread to promote  the evils of vaccination ... a good plan

None of us spammed it  .. and now you have abandoned it

Can you please summon up the decency to use it .. and not spam the entire site with your embarrassing conspiracy rot

No, prolly not, sigh

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=410424 time=1620550601 user_id=2015

Saw that. As you must know, I have been tracking and using spreadsheet calcs to display  trends up or down for the 4 largest provinces & some major counties which I pass on here

I'm now starting to log Manitoba & Saskatchewan as they also have their own serious problems - Will be able to pass on accurate trends after collecting daily stats for  a period of time

They matter greatly. Apologies for omitting them "for expedience" earlier on

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=410433 time=1620572557 user_id=88

None of us spammed it

Please have the decency to use it and not spam the entire site with the same level of conspiracy rot

No, prolly not

Saw that. I have been tracking and using spreadsheet calcs to display  trends up or down for the 4 largest provinces & some major counties which I pass on here

I'm now starting to log Manitoba & Saskatchewan as they also have their own serious problems - Will be able to pass on accurate trends after collecting daily stats for  a period of time

They matter greatly. Apologies for omitting them for expedience earlier on

My links are of experts commenting...one could even say tracking vaccines, and they're not anti-vaxxers either.

Maybe you should have watched first then reacted later.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

so Again:
QuoteYou made you own thread to promote the evils of vaccination ... a good plan

None of us spammed it .. and now you have abandoned it

Can you please summon up the decency to use it .. and not spam the entire site ....

A simple request (no doubt in futility) in the interest of decency .. nothing more, nothing less

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Again, you mooing cow:

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410434 time=1620572723 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=410433 time=1620572557 user_id=88

None of us spammed it

Please have the decency to use it and not spam the entire site with the same level of conspiracy rot

No, prolly not

Saw that. I have been tracking and using spreadsheet calcs to display  trends up or down for the 4 largest provinces & some major counties which I pass on here

They matter greatly. Apologies for omitting them for expedience earlier on

My links are of experts commenting...one could even say tracking vaccines, and they're not anti-vaxxers either.

Maybe you should have watched first then reacted later.
Blahhhhhh...