News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

^^ Good video - That said, There are 2 ways to fight it.

!. Vaccines to prevent or minimize the effects

& 2. Treatments once infected - We desperately need the politics removed and medicine take over

WAKEUP CALL - Inside an Ontario ICU where the COVID-19 patients are largely young, and all unvaccinated[/url][/b]

....... TORONTO -- The truth of the fourth wave of COVID-19 in Canada is starkly clear inside the intensive care unit at Hamilton General, where the majority of the COVID-19 patients struggling on life support are young — and unvaccinated.

,,,,,  every person that was admitted during the fourth wave declined vaccination or just didn't get around to it before they fell ill.

"It's crazy people don't believe it," Sharma said. "We come to work every day. This is real. It's like someone telling you the sky is not blue."

............ Most of the patients who are on ECMO with COVID-19 don't have significant co-morbidities.

"It's scary. It's people younger than me, in some cases healthier than me," Sharma said.

............. Health workers who see patients stricken with the virus every day know it is no hoax and say that across the country hospitals and ICU's are slowing filling up with patients — almost all of whom are unvaccinated.

The fourth wave is a wave almost entirely among those who have not gotten their shot, they say.

............At Hamilton General, all of the COVID-19 patients in the ICU are unvaccinated, and eight are on ECMO.

............. "To know that their families didn't have to go through that and the patients didn't have to go through that, if they just got [a shot] that takes 30 seconds," Sharma said. "It's frustrating, and you just can't understand the rationale behind why you wouldn't get a vaccine.

"We see this every day — this is where you end up when you don't."

....... Sharma is not only frustrated with the individuals, but with the larger machine of misinformation that leads people to be confused about vaccines and what is best for their health.

...... "It's anger with the social contract that got them into this situation, it is anger of people posting on social media that COVID-19 is not real, or that vaccines don't work," Sharma said. "That basically preys on vulnerable people, that makes them make bad decisions that lands them up here."

[The entire unabridged article is an informing, anger-making, frustrating & heartbreaking read > A Hard Read]

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-ontario-icu-where-the-covid-19-patients-are-largely-young-and-all-unvaccinated-1.5587419">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5587419">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-ontario-icu-where-the-covid-19-patients-are-largely-young-and-all-unvaccinated-1.5587419
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://globalnews.ca/news/8202017/bc-covid-protest-bubble-zones">B.C. considers no-protest 'bubble zones' after vaccine protesters target schools

Outrage is growing over the anti-vaccine protesters who forced Salmon Arm schools to go into lockdown starting Monday. Global News has confirmed the B.C. government is looking into strong measures including a possible injunction - so that schools and hospitals are safe from similar demonstrations. Emad Agahi reports.

British Columbia's minister of public safety says the province is looking at "all possible options," including so-called "bubble zones" and injunctions, after COVID-19 vaccine protesters targeted schools in the province's interior.

"After the hospital protests we saw, the public were absolutely furious with what this small group of 'covidiots' were doing, it's crossed a line," Minister Mike Farnworth said Saturday.

"And now to be protesting at schools, where kids are there, who can be frightened and don't know what's going on? These people are just unbelievable. They've got no brains, frankly. It's more than crossing a line."

SEE ARTICLE in ABOVE POST - It's Over Time to Reign in these Anivaxxer kooks as they are doing GREAT harm to all of Society in Many Ways

[WTF is in their Non-Minds to Target Schools & the Very Hospitals THEY are Overflowing]  :crazy:  :sdfjh(2):

Odinson

The term "covidiot" means the people who go apeshit when you dont wear a mask.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=420913 time=1632091470 user_id=136
The term "covidiot" means the people who go apeshit when you dont wear a mask.

Or is that a COVID Karen?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=420908 time=1632080902 user_id=88
^^ Good video - That said, There are 2 ways to fight it.

!. Vaccines to prevent or minimize the effects

& 2. Treatments once infected -
We desperately need the politics removed and medicine take over

WAKEUP CALL - Inside an Ontario ICU where the COVID-19 patients are largely young, and all unvaccinated[/url][/b]

....... TORONTO -- The truth of the fourth wave of COVID-19 in Canada is starkly clear inside the intensive care unit at Hamilton General, where the majority of the COVID-19 patients struggling on life support are young — and unvaccinated.

,,,,,  every person that was admitted during the fourth wave declined vaccination or just didn't get around to it before they fell ill.

"It's crazy people don't believe it," Sharma said. "We come to work every day. This is real. It's like someone telling you the sky is not blue."

............ Most of the patients who are on ECMO with COVID-19 don't have significant co-morbidities.

"It's scary. It's people younger than me, in some cases healthier than me," Sharma said.

............. Health workers who see patients stricken with the virus every day know it is no hoax and say that across the country hospitals and ICU's are slowing filling up with patients — almost all of whom are unvaccinated.

The fourth wave is a wave almost entirely among those who have not gotten their shot, they say.

............At Hamilton General, all of the COVID-19 patients in the ICU are unvaccinated, and eight are on ECMO.

............. "To know that their families didn't have to go through that and the patients didn't have to go through that, if they just got [a shot] that takes 30 seconds," Sharma said. "It's frustrating, and you just can't understand the rationale behind why you wouldn't get a vaccine.

"We see this every day — this is where you end up when you don't."

....... Sharma is not only frustrated with the individuals, but with the larger machine of misinformation that leads people to be confused about vaccines and what is best for their health.

...... "It's anger with the social contract that got them into this situation, it is anger of people posting on social media that COVID-19 is not real, or that vaccines don't work," Sharma said. "That basically preys on vulnerable people, that makes them make bad decisions that lands them up here."

[The entire unabridged article is an informing, anger-making, frustrating & heartbreaking read > A Hard Read]

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-ontario-icu-where-the-covid-19-patients-are-largely-young-and-all-unvaccinated-1.5587419">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5587419">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-ontario-icu-where-the-covid-19-patients-are-largely-young-and-all-unvaccinated-1.5587419

Yes.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 4,633 new cases over three days this weekend, including 1,605 on Friday, 1,592 on Saturday, and 1,436 on Sunday.

Anonymous

Alberta's one hundred dollar incentive seems to be working.....vaccinations are up.

81% of Albertans 12+ with at least 1 dose

72.3% of Albertans 12+ fully vaccinated

cc

Again ...  Of the patients battling COVID-19 in ICUs on Tuesday, 94 per cent are not fully vaccinated, according to the province. Just over 88 per cent have not received a single dose of vaccine, including all 20 patients under the age of 40.

"After factoring for age, people not vaccinated are 33.1 times more likely to be hospitalized than those fully vaccinated," the Ministry of Health said in its release.

Been consistent for several days since reporting these stats

The unvaccinated were infected at a rate of 290 per 100,000 population during the same time period,

compared to 26.3 per 100,000 for the fully vaccinated.

So no matter how the crazies try their balls off to spin it ..... that's the facts

We are currently at 87.0%   79.5% vaccinated - should get past 80% fully vacced this next  weekend

We had 525 new cases today & down 733 past 4 days from last week's average day - Again, I'm not making a thing of it as this beast can turn on a dime

Anonymous

With vaccine passports all over the country, almost everybody eligible will get vaccinated.

cc

I hope so - and more will ... but conspiracy theorists  not so much

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421048 time=1632278459 user_id=88
I hope so - and more will ... but conspiracy theorists  not so much

Unless they want to stay in their houses, they'll get vaxxed.

cc

Yes, I get that part. Some will cave, but there are conspiracists who would rather die than give in

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421055 time=1632284152 user_id=88
Yes, I get that part. Some will cave, but there are conspiracists who would rather die than give in

All the while claiming we are going to die.

Anonymous

Florida has a very low death rate..

With over 6900 cases today, they had only five deaths..

I assume it's because of the use of monoclonal antibodies.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421077 time=1632290632 user_id=3254
Florida has a very low death rate..

With over 6900 cases today, they had only five deaths..

I assume it's because of the use of monoclonal antibodies.

That's an anomaly of lazy reporting for a particular day - often happens .

Florida's death rate per case from the gitgo is   1.44% .. and for past 10 weeks is 1.29%  .. Maybe they will improve with antibodies

Compared with yours and ours, they are not close

For example, Yours is 0.89% &   0.69% respectively

Ours is 1.06% &   0.57% respectively