News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

No dodge here....

Your stats are wrong though... you don't question who is supplying them to you. It's pitiful to watch you do it but meh... oh well. No skin off my back.

I'll just sit back and point and laugh....maybe with a bucket of popcorn.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421729 time=1632940876 user_id=2015
Over 79 percent of Manitobans over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. Yet the majority of new cases are among the 21 percent who are not. The gap in hospitalizations among the vaxxed and unvaxxed is even greater. It's nearly all unvaxxed in our ICU's. See a pattern.

Saskatchewan's vaccination rate is lower than Manitoba. But, the numbers for hospitalizations and ICU are like your province. I wish we used treatments more in Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421730 time=1632941879 user_id=88
Over 79 percent of Manitobans over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. Yet the majority of new cases are among the 21 percent who are not.

The gap in hospitalizations among the vaxxed and unvaxxed is even greater.

It's nearly all unvaxxed in our ICU's.

See a pattern?

grainy video watchers and made up lines parrots .... "ummm ... errr ...  no"

They ignore the data.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421735 time=1632943492 user_id=88
While I agree that treatments are not handled well .. and am very aware of many and in fact take basic ones so as to be pre-primed ....

The current subject is that unvaxxed are filling hospitals and especially ICUs by a HUGE margin

Nice lame dodge tho

I agree 100 percent.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=421740 time=1632948702 user_id=1689
Over 79 percent of Manitobans over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. Yet the majority of new cases are among the 21 percent who are not. The gap in hospitalizations among the vaxxed and unvaxxed is even greater. It's nearly all unvaxxed in our ICU's. See a pattern.

Saskatchewan's vaccination rate is lower than Manitoba. But, the numbers for hospitalizations and ICU are like your province. I wish we used treatments more in Canada.

I don't know why we don't.

cc

While I agree that treatments are not handled well .. and am very aware of many and in fact take basic ones so as to be pre-primed ....

The current subject is that unvaxxed are filling hospitals and especially ICUs by a HUGE margin

Nice lame dodge tho

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421736 time=1632943982 user_id=1676
No dodge here....

Your stats are wrong though... you don't question who is supplying them to you. It's pitiful to watch you do it but meh... oh well. No skin off my back.

Well, OK ya got me

They don't come from some guy in  grainy YouTube videos, so  prolly are not legit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421748 time=1632964402 user_id=88

Nice lame dodge tho

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421736 time=1632943982 user_id=1676
No dodge here....

Well, OK ya got me

They don't come from some guy in  grainy YouTube videos, so  prolly are not legit

I trust the stats in my province.

cc

Yes Canadian provinces and UK run much tighter ships than US

and grainy UTube videos  :001_tongue:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421751 time=1632965738 user_id=88
Yes Canadian provinces and UK run much tighter ships than US

and grainy UTube videos  :001_tongue:

I don't blame old Skinz one bit for being cyncial.

Anonymous

The evidence is clear....if you want to reduce your chances of catching COVID or getting very sick from it, get vaccinated.

Unvaccinated 60 times more likely to end up in ICU with COVID-19, Ontario data shows

A new report on COVID-19 in Ontario has found that vaccines are "highly effective" against catching the infection and especially so against being hospitalized due to the disease.

The report, released Tuesday afternoon by the Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table, found that compared with fully vaccinated people, unvaccinated individuals are seven times more likely to catch COVID-19, 25 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 60 times more likely to be in the ICU due to the disease.

Charts released by the Science Table show a rise in cases and hospitalizations among unvaccinated people during Ontario's fourth wave of COVID-19, while the rate of positive cases and especially, hospitalization and ICU use by vaccinated people, remains relatively stable over time.

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/sciencetable3.jpg?w=2048">

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/sciencetable2.jpg?w=2048">

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/sciencetable1.jpg?w=2048">

https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalNews&fbclid=IwAR2Jnpe353xy8gyo4vo3QvQ1wBnT47_yRyLOwvsg86GyMegp3joJT3OlRmc">https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covi ... joJT3OlRmc">https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalNews&fbclid=IwAR2Jnpe353xy8gyo4vo3QvQ1wBnT47_yRyLOwvsg86GyMegp3joJT3OlRmc

Blazor

I'll stick with my grainy BITCHUTE videos, since Youtube deletes all videos concerning the bad effects of the vaccine. Facebook too. Its like as if........ they have something to hide. Tricksy Jooos.

Oh, and y'all's data is wrong. The media is in on it, you're being lied to and tricked. One day you will all hopefully realize it, and get angry, and then I will be glad.

Deadskin and Dinky are right.

I've chosen not to speak on it here anymore, its pointless.

But if you're ever curious, I created a wonderful thread on BF that is over 40 pages long, full of "grainy videos", by actual people that have complications from this shit, and from actual doctors exposing all this shit, called "Vaccine is Bad Juju". Guess y'all havent seen the black eyed babies yet that are being born from vaxxed mothers. Nor all the death. But hey, it hasnt effected YOU, so its all wonderful for everyone like unicorns and rainbows. Heads up, a unicorn can stab you to death, and a rainbow will kill you if you try to stand on one.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421814 time=1633024600 user_id=2221
I'll stick with my grainy BITCHUTE videos, since Youtube deletes all videos concerning the bad effects of the vaccine. Facebook too. Its like as if........ they have something to hide. Tricksy Jooos.

Oh, and y'all's data is wrong. The media is in on it, you're being lied to and tricked. One day you will all hopefully realize it, and get angry, and then I will be glad.

But if you're ever curious, I created a wonderful thread on BF that is over 40 pages long, full of "grainy videos", by actual people that have complications from this shit, and from actual doctors exposing all this shit, called "Vaccine is Bad Juju". Guess y'all havent seen the black eyed babies yet that are being born from vaxxed mothers. Nor all the death. But hey, it hasnt effected YOU, so its all wonderful for everyone like unicorns and rainbows. Heads up, a unicorn can stab you to death, and a rainbow will kill you if you try to stand on one.

yeah.... thats about how i've come to see it too.... its okay.... the truth will come out eventually....

Anonymous

What are deadskin and Dinky right about? That the majority of people catching COVID are not vaccinated even though they are the minority? That ICU's are filling up with the unvaccinated?

And Fauci is Italian not Jewish. Just like Seamoron. That is who created this coronavirus and that is who youtube and facebook are running interference for.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421820 time=1633027334 user_id=1582

yeah.... thats about how i've come to see it too.... its okay.... the truth will come out eventually....

ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421824 time=1633027809 user_id=2015

What are deadskin and Dinky right about? That the majority of people catching COVID are not vaccinated even though they are the minority? That ICU's are filling up with the unvaccinated?

And Fauci is Italian not Jewish. Just like Seamoron. That is who created this coronavirus and that is who youtube and facebook are running interference for.

Are the same people doing the counting the same ones who counted the election votes?

Its actually the opposite, the vaxxers are filling the hospitals, not the unvaxxed.

BTW, I've been visiting my lil sis in ICU all week, its not like you hear.