News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422152 time=1633211897 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422055 time=1633140793 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=422053 time=1633140583 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422052 time=1633140362 user_id=3254
cc, I haven't had time to check yet.......are Merck's new pills similar to Ivermectin?

No. It's a whole other compound

Okay, I'll read more about this breakthrough.

Here's a bit more detail on it from London Times

https://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/spa/swl/sdqzwiuyl/sqrs/p2/article/covid-mercks-antiviral-pill-molnupiravir-slashes-chances-of-illness-and-death-vgx2m53v7">Covid: Merck's antiviral pill molnupiravir slashes chances of illness and death

The potentially game-changing results offer the promise of a completely new way of treating the disease, and represent what scientists hope will be the first of many successful antivirals.

The new treatment, molnupiravir, created by the pharmaceutical companies Merck (MSD outside of the US) and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, targets the virus's life cycle, interfering with its replication by introducing errors in its genome. In this way, it soon stops being able to reproduce. ........

I hope it's in hospitals and pharmacies very soon.

Frood

Merck walking away from their prior patent....because there's no profit in it these days..... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=422044 time=1633139328 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422013 time=1633135040 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=421977 time=1633117673 user_id=56
Blazor is making himself look stupid clinging to horseshit like this. Does he know who Scott Moe is? If there is a Canadian equivalent of Ron Desantis, it's the premier of Saskatchewan. That was libtard provincial civil service union propaganda for fuck sakes.

Nah didnt know. Moving along.

I hate Canadian politicians, However, I make an exception for the province next door's premier. You would like Moe.

I trust ya Shen  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=422045 time=1633139694 user_id=88
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422015 time=1633135144 user_id=2221
Quote from: cc post_id=421986 time=1633126609 user_id=88
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/merck-says-experimental-pill-cuts-worst-effects-of-covid-19-1.5607060">Merck says experimental pill cuts worst effects of COVID-19

Its the same damn thing as Ivermectin!  :roll:

That's a tad off the wall

Apart from that's BS, what's the laffin about?

Whoa down Blaze. Just whoa down ... You are losing it on covid ... Chill

You got a lot on your plate and I'm thinkin bout ya  a lot.. I've been there & it's not pretty

Now just Chill on covid ... K?

I was on the sauce that night lol. I think I read it too fast, cause I DID read about a new pill coming out here in the states, that is pretty much Ivermectin rebranded. The laugh was cause the narrative was "dont take Ivermectin! Get the shot!" then they come out with it lol. THEY will say "thank goodness you took the shot and took the pill, you mighta died", when in actuallity the jab aint worth a crap. And is in fact dangerous.

Thanks CC, I have lately. For nearly 2 years I have seen so much death. I broke down the other day thinking of it all. Y'all aint seeing videos I've seen, of innocent young people dying, just doing what they thought was right, because the way it is being pushed my mainstream as "safe and effective". Oh its effective alright!!!

I cant chill. I have to warn as many as I can. I've been doing so since May.

Blazor

cc, I haven't had time to check yet.......are Merck's new pills similar to Ivermectin?

I mighta been too quick. It might not be "Merck".

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=422053 time=1633140583 user_id=88

No. It's a whole other compound created for this

Ivermectin was created to treat parasitic infections, worms etc.

There is also a human version, that won the 2015 Nobel Prize. Its been working great in other countries.

Anonymous

The American left is playing down Ivermectin as much as they did hydroxychloroquine with zip packs. I haven't read about Ivermectin's results as a treatment, but because it's been so politicized, it makes me think it could be used in some circumstances as a treatment.

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=422215 time=1633272987 user_id=2221

........  when in actuallity the jab aint worth a crap. And is in fact dangerous.

Y'all aint seeing videos I've seen, of innocent young people dying, just doing what they thought was right, because the way it is being pushed my mainstream as "safe and effective". Oh its effective alright!!!

There's an organized industry  out there to generate fear just as there is an industry to block after-infection cures. I think most of us have seen a lot of their vids (from both of those directions)  and assessed their validity differently than you have.

One industry is authorities  driven  and the other is emotion driven .. both play into fear

I may question, but never responded strongly to your posts as I know you mean well and are trying to help people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422223 time=1633277249 user_id=88
Quote from: Blazor post_id=422215 time=1633272987 user_id=2221

........  when in actuallity the jab aint worth a crap. And is in fact dangerous.

Y'all aint seeing videos I've seen, of innocent young people dying, just doing what they thought was right, because the way it is being pushed my mainstream as "safe and effective". Oh its effective alright!!!

There's an organized industry  out there to generate fear just as there is an industry to block after-infection cures. I think most of us have seen a lot of their vids (from both of those directions)  and assessed their validity differently than you have.

One industry is authorities  driven  and the other is emotion driven .. both play into fear

I may question, but never responded strongly to your posts as I know you mean well and are trying to help people

This is true cc..

But, COVID has become so politicized in Canada and especially the USA..

As was posted in another thread why are we not using different available treatments that other countries have had success with.....that fuels fear mongering.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422247 time=1633289535 user_id=3254............why are we not using different available treatments that other countries have had success with.....that fuels fear mongering.

True, that fuels and is a part of the attack ..... but one failure does not excuse another's fearmongering

That said, I'll not accept until I see some "accurate science" / stats comparisons of success on what some countries are said to be using

And I don't mean claims  from antivaxx fear sites

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422248 time=1633289761 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422247 time=1633289535 user_id=3254............why are we not using different available treatments that other countries have had success with.....that fuels fear mongering.

True, that fuels and is a part of the attack ..... but one failure does not excuse another

That said, I'd like to see some "accurate science" / stats comparisons of success on what some countries are said to be using

And I don't mean from antivaxx fear sites

I believe if the virus hadn't been so politicized there wouldn't be so much antivaxx fear mongering..

It's politicians and even medical experts who are largely responsible for the distrust in North America.

cc

I acknowledge there is some degree of fact in that .... but fear mongering conspiracists always find ways to spread fear and misinformation

Don't forget, they are mainly conspiracy heads and will follow their leaders blindly no matter what

It's in their DNA

Of course giving them fuel is stupid .. however without solid science we don't even know if the claims attributed to other countries are real ... i.e. if these "cures" work for sure

Anonymous

That is all true cc..

But, I really wish COVID wan't so politicized in Canada and especially the USA..

We see it here in Alberta, we see it in California, Washington DC and Florida...

While other countries are successfully using treatments and expanding hospital capacity, we are blocking both to keep the pandemic going for purely political purposes.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422251 time=1633290867 user_id=3254

..... But, I really wish COVID wan't so politicized in Canada and especially the USA.....

Ditto!!! The politicizing is an atrocity

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422252 time=1633290943 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422251 time=1633290867 user_id=3254

..... But, I really wish COVID wan't so politicized in Canada and especially the USA.....

Ditto!!! The politicizing is an atrocity

I remember when the previous president was trying to expedite certain treatments like monochial antibodies and hydrozychloroquine, it was refuted because powerful members of society's priority was not saving lives, but destroying the president.