News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10569
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I question the efficacy of vaccines, especially over any length of time. But, epidemiologist Dr Blazor is saying without a shred of evidence that vaccines are dangerous because he went and got educated at the same academy Scouse gets his basement videos of uneducated social misfits. It's ridiculous.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423752 time=1634312029 user_id=114
I question the efficacy of vaccines, especially over any length of time. But, epidemiologist Dr Blazor is saying without a shred of evidence that vaccines are dangerous because he went and got educated at the same academy Scouse gets his basement videos of uneducated social misfits. It's ridiculous.

Wrong. Good luck wood chuck.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423749 time=1634311812 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423746 time=1634311628 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423745 time=1634311294 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423736 time=1634310573 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423727 time=1634308593 user_id=2221

Says the guy who gullibly took the death jab  ac_toofunny

IHJ's only sick friends are the ones who didn't get inoculated..

That's why he's getting tired of memes and blatantly fake stories about COVID vaccines which we know are safe.

And the only people I know that have died, have taken the jab. I know no one who has died from "Covid".

Not that this again.....this is like DInky's post saying more people have died from vaccines in Taiwan than the unvaccinated..

He was comparing very elderly people with long term illnesses with young healthy people..

People still die of cancer after being inoculated for COVID..

I have posted the adverse reactions from Health Canada and Alberta Health Services that prove vaccines are totally safe..

You can't prove they aren't because it's simply not true, and I believe you know that too.

Um, how am I wrong?

I know a perfectly healthy girl, only 40, died a couple weeks after the jab.

I know a father, who did have heart issues, but his doc said he had a few years left. Dead 2 weeks after the jab.

Oh I can prove how they aint, have several times even.

But Im just a retarded asshole idiot according to the folks that were once my friends here. Because y'all so desperate to "get back to normal", that aint gonna happen.

Anecdotal evidence is fine, but it won't stand up in court. You get what I'm laying down. I don't know what's going on in any of these people's lives. All we are getting is what one very jaded person tell us. It means nothing.

CC and Fash have supported the safety of vaccines with solid data. If you want to come close to convincing anyone that you have a clue you are going to have to find something like the data they have to counter it. The problem is that you can't because it doesn't exist.

deadskinmask

there are some cases of immediate reactions and deaths.... there are also cases of some late reactions and deaths.... the efficacy has already been debunked as they line up for boosters before the first year is even over.... but the REAL damage won't even begin to surface for another 2 or 3 years....

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423755 time=1634312218 user_id=2221

Wrong. Good luck wood chuck.

You've convinced me that all the empirical data is wrong. We should just ignore the science and listen to a middle aged man who has been hustled by a hanndful of social retards with too much time on their hands.

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423750 time=1634311908 user_id=2221
... I can prove death and adverse effects though.....

Then do it. (Please do it solidly & not in the embarrassing hokey fashion you always used to date)

"2 friends who died of covid shots" .. hmmmm ...  errrr ...... OK

The Care Home where I am the formal representative for a family friend & assist on the Board has over 200 over 80s as residents double shot  .. many with severe comorbidities  .. no one even a bit sick  .. a couple had sore arm next morning that was over by lunchtime

Just lucky I guess  :wink:

Whatever ... Just stop telling me what to do. You ain't my daddy .. so fuck off with that shit.

Actually, you are in no position to tell anyone here what to do or not do
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=423775 time=1634315937 user_id=88
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423750 time=1634311908 user_id=2221
... I can prove death and adverse effects though.....

Then do it. (Please do it solidly & not in the embarrassing hokey fashion you always used to date)

"2 friends who died of covid shots" .. hmmmm  errrr OK

The Care Home where I am the formal representative for a family friend & assist on the Board has over 200 over 80s as residents double shot  .. many with severe comorbidities  .. no one even a bit sick  .. a couple had sore arm next morning that was over by lunchtime

Just lucky I guess  :wink:

Whatever ... Just stop telling me what to do. You ain't my daddy .. so fuck off with that shit

Yes, do it. The anti-vaxxers who have let social misfits brainwash them into believing vaccines are poison are a joke. DSM puts some effort into his posts, Blazor does not.

deadskinmask

blaze means well.... its easy to believe 'everything bad' about something if you genuinely believe that 'something' is genuinely bad....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423779 time=1634316356 user_id=1582
blaze means well.... its easy to believe 'everything bad' about something if you genuinely believe that 'something' is genuinely bad....

Your contributions are good. I even overlook the fact that you are a dyed in the wool AOC Marxist. ac_razz

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423782 time=1634316732 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423779 time=1634316356 user_id=1582

Your contributions are good. I even overlook the fact that you are a dyed in the wool AOC Marxist. ac_razz

oh, nooooooo.... i absolutely HATE ALL GOVERNMENT.... every fuckin drop of it.... i'd kill every fuckin politician in the whole world in front of Jesus and their own mama.... government is the most useless and toxic element a society can have....

cc

I think you were just "had" in fun  ac_biggrin

Seoul can be pretty sneaky .. and funny

deadskinmask

oh.... LOL.... i never actually know how ppl read me.... :laugh:

Anonymous

I'm not going to pass judgment on Ivermectin because I don't know much about it..

But, this is what Alberta Health Services is seeing in this province.

Alberta Health Services said Saturday that its scientific advisory group has updated its review into using ivermectin to treat COVID-19. AHS said existing studies have problems and the available evidence doesn't deem it safe.

AHS said studies to date into using ivermectin, predominantly used in livestock species like horses and cows to control intestinal parasites and some skin parasites, on the novel coronavirus have inadequate controls and flawed design.

On Thursday, Hinshaw said Alberta hospitals have seen people with extreme adverse effects after taking ivermectin.

Kenney said during a Facebook live event Wednesday night that he's frustrated with people who continue to tout ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID.

"I think there is a very strong overlay between proponents of ivermectin and those who refuse the vaccine. And I've just got to be blunt — I cannot get my head around this, that there would be such a deep distrust for proven safe vaccines which have been used more than four billion times around the world and yet many of the same people want us to use a veterinary parasitic drug that is not authorized," he said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-covid-coronavirus-october-15-1.6212191">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6212191">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-covid-coronavirus-october-15-1.6212191

Anonymous

Quote"I think there is a very strong overlay between proponents of ivermectin and those who refuse the vaccine. And I've just got to be blunt — I cannot get my head around this, that there would be such a deep distrust for proven safe vaccines which have been used more than four billion times around the world and yet many of the same people want us to use a veterinary parasitic drug that is not authorized," he said.

Anti vaxxer idiots are scared of vaccines used 4 billion times, but not horse meds. :crazy:

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=423843 time=1634354130 user_id=2015
Quote"I think there is a very strong overlay between proponents of ivermectin and those who refuse the vaccine. And I've just got to be blunt — I cannot get my head around this, that there would be such a deep distrust for proven safe vaccines which have been used more than four billion times around the world and yet many of the same people want us to use a veterinary parasitic drug that is not authorized," he said.

Anti vaxxer idiots are scared of vaccines used 4 billion times, but not horse meds. :crazy:

If it didn't kill my horse, that proves it's OK  to me