News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10568
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:58:34 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=424266 time=1634641968 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423969 time=1634477703 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=423968 time=1634471897 user_id=3358
I've been trying to get a health certificate to bypass the double-shot entry that Australia has currently imposed on it's citizens, because I don't believe in the vaccines, and I have a heart murmur that predisposes me to blood clotting, but to no avail. However my mother in-law managed to get an exemption citing religious reasons...and she's not even religious! This is the world in which we live in.

I've got lifelong asthma, rheumatoid arthritis since I was 21, bouts of eczema, and some underlying and undiagnosed neurological condition that people in 2003-2004 couldn't work out at the time so they eventually referred me to shrinks...

I haven't seen a real physician since...

I manage my symptoms since.

And I won't be going to a doctor to pursue a rare medical exemption for it.

Fuck Kim Jong Dan....fuck the state run medical authorities.... fuck everyone.

I paid for a fake medical certificate. Lol

Are there consequences of you get caught?

cc

Let's follow through on that.

Just as the "you ain't putting stuff into my body" type feel they have an argument and even feel justified cheating on a passport  ... those who vaxxed have rights also.

The vaxxed have the right to  be in a place where the unvaxxed do not exist.

I'll suggest a lynch rope set up for every bar .. and if they spot a passport cheater ..  well, it becomes an added entertainment night

Can't think of a better way to spend an evening that sipping a scotch while a conspiracist dangles outside the window

ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424276 time=1634659721 user_id=88

Just as the "you ain't putting stuff into my body" type feel they have an argument and even feel justified cheating on a passport  ... those who vaxxed have rights also.

I'll suggest a lynch rope set up for every bar .. and if they spot a passport cheater ..  well, it becomes an added entertainment night

Can't think of a better way to spend an evening that sipping a scotch while a conspiracist dangles outside the window

ac_biggrin

No different than:

"Whites have a right to be in a place where the un-whites don't exist"

One day in the not too distant future somebody like me will end somebody like you for shit-talk like that... assuming the kill shot doesn't end such people first...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424277 time=1634661299 user_id=1676

ac_biggrin

No different than:

One day in the not too distant future somebody like me will end somebody like you for shit-talk like that... assuming the kill shot doesn't end such people first...

too easy ....  :roll:

https://www.sportfishingmag.com/resizer/fUWv8z3rkDZGQDyVFreA-fXXk5k=/1000x658/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-bonnier.s3.amazonaws.com/public/L42E3QFRLBYBWXZDEWG6WUZ7VM.jpg">

Blazor

ac_biggrin

Lol, listen to you now. Hoping death on unvaxxed, by hanging from a tree. Also wanting segregation.

Wow, I think you are more racist than Aryan. Matter of fact, on a whole 'nother level.

No wonder you're anger shows like it does.

Ya might wanna rethink that, for if the day turns, and its found that y'all vaxxers are diseased, well, it might be off to the gas chamber for ya. And we wouldnt want that, now would we.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

And Another fish takes the bait (Dink at bottom of previous page)

ac_biggrin

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=424281 time=1634662852 user_id=2221

ac_biggrin

Lol, listen to you now. Hoping death on unvaxxed, by hanging from a tree. Also wanting segregation.

Wow, I think you are more racist than Aryan. Matter of fact, on a whole 'nother level.

No wonder you're anger shows like it does.

Ya might wanna rethink that, for if the day turns, and its found that y'all vaxxers are diseased, well, it might be off to the gas chamber for ya. And we wouldnt want that, now would we.

And A Second conspiracist fish takes the bait (despite a "big grin-face tipoff)

Conspiracists are sooooo easy .... :roll:

What part of  " ac_biggrin " is difficult for y'all

https://www.sportfishingmag.com/resizer/fUWv8z3rkDZGQDyVFreA-fXXk5k=/1000x658/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-bonnier.s3.amazonaws.com/public/L42E3QFRLBYBWXZDEWG6WUZ7VM.jpg">

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424291 time=1634666113 user_id=2015
Anti-vaxxers are just too stupid.

Yeah, sure thing  :001_rolleyes:

Now what was that lol.....

https://images4.imagebam.com/00/c6/19/ME5ZCD_o.jpg">

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424291 time=1634666113 user_id=2015
Anti-vaxxers are just too stupid.

I thought they might be bright enough to not swallow that too obvious hook .

but I underestimated their zeal to do themselves in

There's yet another who swallowed the same hook on previous page  .  :roll:

Blazor

What hook?

That you obviously want us to die? And that we should be segregated? Hey, those were your words, not mine. Your hate proves you wasnt joking either.

cc

Still  doesn't get it   ,,, boggling

You were had, lad  :laugh:  ... baited but tipped off with a  ac_biggrin  warning & still bit

Well, I never once said conspiracists were bright  ... but this takes the cake

:roll:

Blazor

Oh I get it, you were "joking".

Much like what you been doing this whole thread eh? lol

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=424299 time=1634667940 user_id=2221
Oh I get it, you were "joking".

Much like what you been doing this whole thread eh? lol

:laugh:

She's not the brightest tool in the shed....

cc mistakes nibbles as a catch, though that may be down to the cognitive issues after the clot shot brain fog.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424304 time=1634670030 user_id=1676
She's not the brightest tool in the shed....

cc mistakes nibbles as a catch, though that may be down to the cognitive issues after the clot shot brain fog.  ac_biggrin

You guys are so driven you don't even get that you were given the chance to make total fools of yourselves

and took it

Even then you can't stop making total fools of yourselves &  continue to display how blinded your are by your " errrr cause"

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424277 time=1634661299 user_id=1676

No different than:

too easy ....  :roll: