News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427269 time=1637019898 user_id=3254
As far as I know Alberta is only giving third doses to people who immunocompromised.

Yes, so far. I'm guessin that will change once  .. or rather before that group are done

We are also committed to doing down all people down to 70 years also & I'm guessin all jurisdiction will soon give new orders
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427281 time=1637022505 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427269 time=1637019898 user_id=3254
As far as I know Alberta is only giving third doses to people who immunocompromised.

Yes, so far. I'm guessin that will change once  .. or rather before that group are done

We are also committed to doing down all people down to 70 years also & I'm guessin all jurisdiction will soon give new orders

It probably will change.

cc

I'm noticing a slowdown in shot 1 here (and likely other provinces as well).

Shot 1 had accelerated rapidly when passports were started, but now most shots are 2nd = those who finally got 1st are getting 2nd ASAP

No surprise in either ... also shot 2 would be expected to be minimum time frame as only motive is so they can get passport - but evidence is much stronger protection when long lag between 1 & 2 (like mine was 12 weeks + for example)

I doubt we will ever get much higher than low 90s .. the propaganda is from so many sources now and some people are paranoid by nature and own weak minds that are susceptible to conspiracy crapola

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427347 time=1637101580 user_id=88
I'm noticing a slowdown in shot 1 here (and likely other provinces as well).

Shot 1 had accelerated rapidly when passports were started, but now most shots are 2nd = those who finally got 1st are getting 2nd ASAP

No surprise in either ... also shot 2 would be expected to be minimum time frame as only motive is so they can get passport - but evidence is much stronger protection when long lag between 1 & 2 (like mine was 12 weeks + for example)

I doubt we will ever get much higher than low 90s .. the propaganda is from so many sources now and some people are paranoid by nature and own minds that are susceptible to conspiracy crapola

We seem to be stalled around eighty eight per cent.

Anonymous

Herd immunity against the virus that causes COVID-19 may be impossible to reach, a federal health official said in little-noticed remarks earlier this month.

"We would discourage a strict goal of a threshold where we think if we reach that, that community transmission will then cease," Dr. Jefferson Jones, a medical officer on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) COVID-19 Epidemiology Task Force told a panel of the agency's vaccine advisers.

cc

Right from the start when Sweden started this "herd" bs & then fell flat on their face I could not figure wtf they were talking about .. In reality there is no such thing

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427485 time=1637204076 user_id=88
Right from the start when Sweden started this "herd" bs & then fell flat on their face I could not figure wtf they were talking about .. In reality there is no such thing

Not with vaccines, that is for sure. The most vaccinated countries are having the worst outbreaks.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427487 time=1637204475 user_id=114

Not with vaccines, that is for sure. The most vaccinated countries are having the worst outbreaks.

That's because they are open more banking on reduced symptoms .. otherwise the 20 / 1 ratio of hospitalizations (unvacced vs. vaxxed)  per whatever number one chooses would not exist. Last 2 weeks here shows above ratio and holding.

And without? There is no evidence that I have encountered of forever much less long term immunity from becoming infected  .. if that's the inference

Everything I have seen indicates  a dwindling of immunity over time, but I do wish more attention was paid to it.

Granted, there is surprisingly little consideration for it at all .. which is very bad, mind boggling  & shocking to me in fact  :confused1:  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427500 time=1637207958 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427487 time=1637204475 user_id=114

That's because they are open more banking on reduced symptoms .. otherwise the 20 / 1 ratio of hospitalizations (unvacced vs. vaxxed)  per whatever number one chooses would not exist. Last 2 weeks here shows above ratio and holding.

And without? There is no evidence that I have encountered of forever much less long term immunity from becoming infected  .. if that's the inference

Everything I have seen indicates  a dwindling of immunity over time, but I do wish more attention was paid to it.

Granted, there is surprisingly little consideration for it at all .. which is very bad, mind boggling  & shocking to me in fact  :confused1:  :2r4ml1j_th:

Complacency in highly vaccinated countries is part of it. But, that is more likely among the unvaccinated than the vaccinated. Polling in the U.S. indicates unvaccinated people are more likely to be comfortable engaging in everyday activities than their vaccinated compatriots, a potential issue for the states relaxing pandemic restrictions based on high vaccination rates. This would partially explain their higher rates of infection.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/05/12/travel-interest-surging-as-states-reopen---but-unvaccinated-americans-are-more-likely-to-be-getting-out-poll-finds/?sh=68d5d8685e71">https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... d5d8685e71">https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/05/12/travel-interest-surging-as-states-reopen---but-unvaccinated-americans-are-more-likely-to-be-getting-out-poll-finds/?sh=68d5d8685e71

Anonymous

The Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says it has suspended the implementation and enforcement of the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for private businesses.

The announcement came shortly after a U.S. appeals court rejected a challenge by the Biden administration on Nov. 12 and reaffirmed its decision to put on hold OSHA's mandate, which requires that businesses with 100 employees or more ensure that workers either be vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4, 2022, or be tested weekly and wear a mask.

cc

Astrazensa says it is 83% effective after 6 months

That is about where it was initially - and may explain why UK is mostly all in hospital and dying are  non vaxxed and few vaxxed

All along AZ appeared very effective on reducing symptoms

cc

Here is 1 or 1,000s of examples of what Unvaxxed (who are the ones filling hospitals worldwide) are doing to innocent people by filling hospitals

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/i-won-t-be-here-next-year-canadians-robbed-of-life-by-delayed-diagnoses-amid-pandemic-1.5671500">'I won't be here next year': Canadians robbed of life by delayed diagnoses amid pandemic

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.5671808.1637260273!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_800/image.jpg">

TORONTO -- Bonnie Robinson is adamant about getting a mammogram every year.

With a history of breast cancer in her family, the 73-year-old from Kemptville, Ont. understands the importance of getting her regular screens so any abnormalities are caught early, before becoming untreatable.

"I have been religious about going for my physicals," Robinson said in a telephone interview with CTVNews.ca on Tuesday.

However, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, medical screenings including mammograms, PAP smears, MRIs endoscopies, among others, were put on hold to deal with the outbreak of virus cases that overwhelmed hospitals across the country.

Robinson said her left breast became dense in September 2020, and called her family doctor asking for a mammogram, realizing she was not notified of her yearly checkup months earlier. She was not able to get an appointment for a mammogram until January 2021. Her results came back abnormal and a second mammogram, done in February, confirmed she had Stage 4 breast cancer.

[Thanks antvaxxer nutcakes - you killed another person - Were you appointed "Population Control Agent" ?????]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427640 time=1637360079 user_id=88
Here is 1 or 1,000s of examples of what Unvaxxed (who are the ones filling hospitals worldwide) are doing to innocent people by filling hospitals

'I won't be here next year']

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.5671808.1637260273!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_800/image.jpg">

TORONTO -- Bonnie Robinson is adamant about getting a mammogram every year.

With a history of breast cancer in her family, the 73-year-old from Kemptville, Ont. understands the importance of getting her regular screens so any abnormalities are caught early, before becoming untreatable.

"I have been religious about going for my physicals," Robinson said in a telephone interview with CTVNews.ca on Tuesday.

However, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, medical screenings including mammograms, PAP smears, MRIs endoscopies, among others, were put on hold to deal with the outbreak of virus cases that overwhelmed hospitals across the country.

Robinson said her left breast became dense in September 2020, and called her family doctor asking for a mammogram, realizing she was not notified of her yearly checkup months earlier. She was not able to get an appointment for a mammogram until January 2021. Her results came back abnormal and a second mammogram, done in February, confirmed she had Stage 4 breast cancer.

[Thanks antvaxxer nutcakes - you killed another person - Were you appointed "Population Control Agent" ?????]

ac_crying

cc

https://globalnews.ca/news/8332426/pfizer-vaccine-covid-children/">Health Canada approves Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 5-11

Previously, only kids aged 12 and up were eligible.

The vaccine will require two doses of 10 micrograms each for kids aged five to 11 — one-third of the dose for adults. The National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) is recommending the two doses be spaced eight weeks apart.

Canada will begin receiving shipments of the doses for young children on Sunday, Public Services and Procurement Minister Filomena Tassi announced Friday. All of the 2.9 million doses ordered will be received by the end of the week.

This is enough vaccine to provide first doses for all eligible children in the country, she said.

NACI recommends children should not receive another vaccine, such as a flu shot, 14 days before or after the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. This is to help medical professionals pinpoint the source of any adverse events, and determine whether they are due to the COVID-19 vaccine or something else, according to Dr. Theresa Tam, chief public health officer of Canada.

[This will also help adults by reducing the numbers of  spreaders  .. thus help reduce the overall covid numbers of kids and adults]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427837 time=1637534668 user_id=88
https://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/safoyxnpdbx/p2/news/8332426/pfizer-vaccine-covid-children/">Health Canada approves Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 5-11

Previously, only kids aged 12 and up were eligible.

The vaccine will require two doses of 10 micrograms each for kids aged five to 11 — one-third of the dose for adults. The National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) is recommending the two doses be spaced eight weeks apart.

Canada will begin receiving shipments of the doses for young children on Sunday, Public Services and Procurement Minister Filomena Tassi announced Friday. All of the 2.9 million doses ordered will be received by the end of the week.

This is enough vaccine to provide first doses for all eligible children in the country, she said.

NACI recommends children should not receive another vaccine, such as a flu shot, 14 days before or after the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. This is to help medical professionals pinpoint the source of any adverse events, and determine whether they are due to the COVID-19 vaccine or something else, according to Dr. Theresa Tam, chief public health officer of Canada.

[This will also help adults by reducing the numbers of  spreaders  .. thus help reduce the overall covid numbers of kids and adults]

This is good news.