News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Nahhh... they'll still be blaming it on the unvaccinated for the newest Decepticon or Omega Anus Variants...

They're too heavily invested in the vaxx identity politics to ever reconsider their positions after "15 days to flatten the curve" and "covid jabs protect you from acquiring and transmitting the disease"...

It is what it is... a bunch of people constantly taking the blue pill and attacking or undermining the red-pilled.

My in-laws over Christmas were no different.... we were led to believe that our unjabbed status was no issue with anyone in the family. But a quarter of the family simply didn't turn up (the quarter of the family that are vehemently pro-jab).

Come to find out over many drinks Christmas Day, my in-laws spoke with every single person meant to attend about our unjabbed status and all the attendants said they didn't give a fuck....except the ones who didn't attend.

They said they had to work.... lulz....   ac_lmfao

My sister and brother in law, their kids, and again their kids... it was a big fuck you.

I understand that my in-laws did it in an effort to stem any fights and they don't care all too much as they're in their mid 80's, but how they did it (not telling us about the concern and glossing over the absences) both makes me admire their discretions yet doubt their honesty. We could have not gone....the three of us... and given them over a dozen more family to attend.

Yet the funniest thing is the night before we were meant to leave, my sister in law asked my wife and daughter to drop around (30 minutes away) and pick up a 2 kg box of cherries she had bought for my father in law (he loves cherries)....

There's no rhyme or reason with these Branch Covidians....

Wtf?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432271 time=1640694789 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432217 time=1640655666 user_id=2221
I still love it how they are like "prove it!", and then I do. But when I say prove it, they grab numbers from a website lol. I've been to the ICU, they aint. All they proving, is fake numbers they grabbed and parroted.

partner.... you really are wasting your time with this subject now.... you can't play this short game nonsense with them.... the long game is where we get our victory laps.... you and i both know damn well they have no problem juggling numbers and changing definitions.... just leave it.... its like when cigarettes were big business.... its hard to tell someone that cigarettes are bad for you when '9 out of 10 doctors recommend Pall Mall over any other brand'.... just maintain yourself and wait a year or two.... i imagine that'll be booster number 6 for those with valid vaccine passports.... eventually they'll have to come clean....

I know you're right my brother!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432176 time=1640637920 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=432169 time=1640629265 user_id=88Conspiracy (and it's wild distortion by-products) are  always first  & foremost embedded to the very core of the beast - "Ain't No Man Ever Gone to No Moon"

i know how you feel

....... once they have you convinced you're on a big spinning ball, you're open to everything else they want you to believe

............. i hope you watch this.... its a piece from an excellent podcast....

">

Only because it came from you I'll take a boo

Might be a bit as I will take it one "step" at a time & may ask for more detail &  proofs  as so far I have seen statements with no support.

I'm a "don't just make claims to me, show me the in depth solid proofs" kinda person
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

you're a sweetheart and i appreciate the effort.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

btw.... i know you're not okay with 'conspiracies'.... it sucks to think that ppl 'in power' are working against you.... but the more you learn, the less 'power' they have.... and eventually they have no power over you whatsoever....

cc

I'll continue on, but one point I & mate can personally call the  speaker on in a heartbeat is 911, as I & my mate knew who was engineering and assembling the parts to  do it starting by chance  in the days following Jan 6, 1994 in Manila when KLM's & nephew Ramzi Yousef's  hard drive on Operation (often referred to as "Oplan") Bojinka was found  and examined ... soon to see first hand the evidence inside Philippine Intel Headquarters  ... which prompted years of in depth study on my and my mate's part.

(Amazing how far  a Philippine General of Intel will go to proudly "show off his American friends to his cohorts  :laugh:  ) .. and a statistically impossible stroke of luck / break for us)

Throughout 94 and after Philippine Intel, knowing exactly what would come,   pleaded with your country to listen  ... but they "knew better than some 3rd world entity, eh"

Starting with what he had earned there, my mate became a bear and worked through all the flack for many years in very dark places of the internet .. ultimately learning enough detail to roughly predict the time frame and exactly predict the targets (allowing the Pentagon vs. the CIA headquarters being a tossup). Congress Bldg. or White House were also a tossup & failed as some exceedingly brave passengers stopped the 4th plane.

A sly dude on the inner workings of the earlier internet, mate  learned so much on KSM's work ...   that starting in late summer of 2000  we with dread  turned on CNN first thing each morning  to see if he  had acted yet

You see my friend, in life there is talk (which is cheap and easy) and there facts (that only result from hard & relentless pursuit) .. and  mate's years of following up on the starting point of KSM's Oplan Bojinka is a great example of chasing after facts .. and proving them solid or mush

I'll listen further, but be aware that I do not simply accept words without absolute backup facts to support them . . Without offering challenge or agreement at this time,  I found the 3 steps I listened to are just "mere words" with no (zero) attempt made to back them up.

Hopefully in other steps he will provide some facts (meat for me to chew on) as a starting point that I can test myself with

deadskinmask

theres no 'facts' involved.... he expresses no opinion either.... he only mentions them as topics that ppl should either avoid or research for themselves.... nobody can nor should 'tell you what to believe'.... you need to look at it for yourself and decide....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/94zHO4yo38ke/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/94zHO4yo38ke/

cc

I'll listen further to the original you posted as promised ...

but knowing what happened via years of hard work in advance of and leading right up to the day of 911,

I'll not put myself again through yet another of 1000s of thrown together hokey "cheap & easy" & totally  without actual proof hokey tales of 911 .. they are too embarrassing to subject oneself to any more of

Been there .. . Done that

deadskinmask

watch or don't watch.... i'm good either way.... keep getting those boosters and don't let your green pass expire.... :laugh:

cc

Quote.......... keep getting those boosters and don't let your green pass expire.... :laugh:

Derailing is an insult ... but is the "go-to" (combined with the usual  dumb laffy face escape) for those who  cop out every time one questions, offers and / or demands specific facts

It saddens me ... I had thought you were above  that low level tactic so many others predictably  employ when it's not going exactly as planned

:sad:

deadskinmask

facts? like what? covid numbers? the same covid numbers that list heart attacks and strokes as covid deaths? even though these same ppl have been treated for the last 3 and 4 years for heart problems? more facts? like the completely fair and fraud-free 2020 election? or maybe that the lab-leak theory is totally impossible and not worth looking into? and facts like fauci didn't fund GOF research? and hunters laptop is just russian disinformation? see? its only facts when you agree with em.... i can't be bothered with you.... i want to help but i think its too late for that....

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432297 time=1640733382 user_id=1582
facts? like what? covid numbers? the same covid numbers that list heart attacks and strokes as covid deaths? even though these same ppl have been treated for the last 3 and 4 years for heart problems? more facts? like the completely fair and fraud-free 2020 election? or maybe that the lab-leak theory is totally impossible and not worth looking into? and facts like fauci didn't fund GOF research? and hunters laptop is just russian disinformation? see? its only facts when you agree with em.... i can't be bothered with you.... i want to help but i think its too late for that....

I was surprised you lasted this long....
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432298 time=1640733480 user_id=1676
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432297 time=1640733382 user_id=1582

I was surprised you lasted this long....

i know.... me too.... but i like her.... i like the hell out of her.... i really wanted to snatch her out of this.... too little too late, i'm afraid....

Frood

It's a common problem with those of her....um.... extraction.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432300 time=1640733999 user_id=1676
It's a common problem with those of her....um.... extraction.

i used to laugh when you called em covidians.... but it really is a fuckin death cult.... its shocking....