News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432300 time=1640733999 user_id=1676
It's a common problem with those of her....um.... extraction.

What "extraction" is that?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432297 time=1640733382 user_id=1582
facts? like what? covid numbers? the same covid numbers that list heart attacks and strokes as covid deaths? even though these same ppl have been treated for the last 3 and 4 years for heart problems? more facts? like the completely fair and fraud-free 2020 election? or maybe that the lab-leak theory is totally impossible and not worth looking into? and facts like fauci didn't fund GOF research? and hunters laptop is just russian disinformation? see? its only facts when you agree with em.... i can't be bothered with you.... i want to help but i think its too late for that....

More derail from YOUR OWN topic when challenged ...  and with utter bullshit yet??  

I was wrong. When push came to shove, you are no better that the other blab blab blab ... then run away and cop out like little girls  by changing the subject to one of even worse bullshit

Sad you turned out that way yes, I had thot you better than the silly paranoid pack of "nasties" ... but I'll get over it

Don't let me interrupt  you guys giving each other blowjobs when all else fails .. I just won't look

Just one quick question. Do you drink the "Scouse Juice" Too? Seems most  conspiracists go all the All or Nothing the way ..

deadskinmask

truth is something you find for yourself.... theres nothing productive in a link war.... you hate my link then i hate your link.... rinse. repeat.... its old.... its boring.... its pointless.... if you're happy lining up every three months for new mystery juice and thinking that every person walking around without a mask is trying to kill you, thats fine by me.... if you think that you live on a big ol' ball thats curvature drops at 8 inches per mile squared, thats fine by me.... if you wanna believe that you're a product of a fish that turned into a monkey that turned into your great granddad, thats fine too.... you got here by yourself and you have to get out by yourself too.... i did.... God loves you.... and Jesus can save you.... but you have to meet em halfway....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432305 time=1640736601 user_id=1582
truth is something you find for yourself.... theres nothing productive in a link war.... you hate my link then i hate your link.... rinse. repeat.... its old.... its boring.... its pointless.... if you're happy lining up every three months for new mystery juice and thinking that every person walking around without a mask is trying to kill you, thats fine by me.... if you think that you live on a big ol' ball thats curvature drops at 8 inches per mile squared, thats fine by me.... if you wanna believe that you're a product of a fish that turned into a monkey that turned into your great granddad, thats fine too.... you got here by yourself and you have to get out by yourself too.... i did.... God loves you.... and Jesus can save you.... but you have to meet em halfway....

More diversion.  .. Now you use God .. shame

BTW. God doesn't like people who make assumptions as to who his followers are, judge others  ... He alone determines that

You talk big and  say you know him, but clearly you haven't got far enough to have learned that extremely basic God 101

deadskinmask

didn't make assumptions.... i said "if".... and none of us are in a position to play 'what God likes'....

cc

Well if you don't even know basic God 101  ... you have no business preaching & often trying to come off as a God person because you are smarter than the low people

Using him to help you derail / divert is pretty shoddy fair

Well, how about the Scouse Juice?  Do you go that far? Not an accusation, but you give the impression you are all in on conspiracies / no limits .. like as tho every single detail  in the world is a conspiracy

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432301 time=1640734452 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432300 time=1640733999 user_id=1676
It's a common problem with those of her....um.... extraction.

i used to laugh when you called em covidians.... but it really is a fuckin death cult.... its shocking....

You can lead a horse to water and all that...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432243 time=1640664686 user_id=2015
I only noticed it since the rollout of vaccines. Adults that drink like fish, smoke like chimneys, take drugs, don't exercise, a lot of them are obese suddenly care what they put in their bodies.  :oeudC: No credibility at all.

That's the bottom line

It's quite pathetic to observe

deadskinmask

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432318 time=1640740220 user_id=1582
i dunno what scouse juice is....

Might be cerebral fluid in the brain after being jabbed and passing underneath a cell phone tower?

Dunno either....
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Scouse Juice.... now with 50% more scouse.... also comes in Ranch flavor and Spicy Jalapeno....

Frood

Scouse - Juice - Icey - Bars..... "hi!, I'm Scouse Miss and these are my yummy Scouse Juice Icey Bars!"

Now with extra Palsy!
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

when theres nothing to drink.... in your sad little house....

no need to fear.... just call on Scouse....

SCOUSE JUICE.... all natural and an excellent source of vitamin C....

Frood

A clotshot of Scouse Juice a day keeps Dr. Fauci away
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Doesn't take much to keep  u 2 carrying on about virtually nothing

Was referring to Scouse Kool Aid,  ... Hitler worship etc  .... seems to be the in thing with most conspiracists .. you know, bitchute bullshit

So again, what err persuasion do you think I am of Dinkydo?