News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"

You and hubby need to quarantine yourselves now while you can... it's going to be catastrophic... especially with those with heart disease or diabetes...

...and don't take in stragglers...

I won't get it

The vast majority will get it... seeing as you're diabetic and nearly 60, you and hubby need to shelter in place for the next 3 weeks to 2 months...

Tom Hanks has type 2 diabetes.

Blazor

Talked to my brother last night, he said in Seattle, that downtown is a ghost town. Everyone is working from home, students are taking classes from their home computer. Buses are empty. He said their St. Patrick's parade and all festivities have been canceled. He was surprised we were still having ours. Hell I was surprised they canceled theirs, being the Emerald City. He said no one is flying. Said he could get a round trip plane ticket for $180 to come and see me in 2 weeks if I wanted.  

Here, toilet paper is flying off the shelves, among other things.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"Talked to my brother last night, he said in Seattle, that downtown is a ghost town. Everyone is working from home, students are taking classes from their home computer. Buses are empty. He said their St. Patrick's parade and all festivities have been canceled. He was surprised we were still having ours. Hell I was surprised they canceled theirs, being the Emerald City. He said no one is flying. Said he could get a round trip plane ticket for $180 to come and see me in 2 weeks if I wanted.  

We're entering into a major panic all around the western world...

I've recently placed tools of my old trade all around this house..

...it's inevitable...

Desperate people do desperate things...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Talked to my brother last night, he said in Seattle, that downtown is a ghost town. Everyone is working from home, students are taking classes from their home computer. Buses are empty. He said their St. Patrick's parade and all festivities have been canceled. He was surprised we were still having ours. Hell I was surprised they canceled theirs, being the Emerald City. He said no one is flying. Said he could get a round trip plane ticket for $180 to come and see me in 2 weeks if I wanted.  

...it's inevitable...

I believe I know what "tools" you speak of. This is something I should consider as well. Shit is crazy.

Anonymous

German Chancellor Angela Merkel told her fellow countrymen that as many as 60 to 70 per cent of them could become infected by the novel coronavirus.

Anonymous

Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu acknowledged that modelling exercises suggest that somewhere between 30 and 70 per cent of the population in this country could end up infected.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"

...it's inevitable...

I believe I know what "tools" you speak of. This is something I should consider as well. Shit is crazy.

I have an affinity with my former tools of the trade...

...I guess you could call me a hack...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Thats crazy Fash on those numbers.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

...it's inevitable...

I have an affinity with my former tools of the trade...

...I guess you could call me a hack...

Nah I would call you prepared lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu acknowledged that modelling exercises suggest that somewhere between 30 and 70 per cent of the population in this country could end up infected.

We have our first employee at CP contacting coronavirus.

Odinson

I´ve been working in a very tourist packed site since november..

Chinese, japanese, italians, londoners etc.

And I was sick in january.. Acute respiratory infection with fever and everything.

I was thinking that I may have had a regular flu or the coronavirus. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Justine's old lady, Sophie is self quarantining after returning from London, UK. So, is Justine. Hey, hasn't he been in self quarantine since the the October election.

cc

As of now, has Canada prevented travel from any country or area?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As of now, has Canada prevented travel from any country or area?

No. You know Justine does not care about Canadians.

cc

The National Hockey League on Thursday announced it will be suspending the 2019-2020 season due to concerns over the Coronavirus.

Also–

Major League Baseball cancelled spring training.

Major League Soccer cancelled games.

The PGA will not allow fans during play.

College Basketball tournaments are cancelled.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell