News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The National Hockey League on Thursday announced it will be suspending the 2019-2020 season due to concerns over the Coronavirus.

Also–

Major League Baseball cancelled spring training.

Major League Soccer cancelled games.

The PGA will not allow fans during play.

College Basketball tournaments are cancelled.

I have never seen anything like this.

cc

Taking current Italy as an example, things can get very very bad and a very high portion can be affected directly

Italy is pure hell now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Fucking hell!!! That pussy Northam declared Virginia in a state of emergency. There is only 17 cases in VA. NONE here in my neck of the woods. But what happens after Northam declares it, they cancel the damn St. Patrick's day parade and the whole festival!!! FUCK! I been waiting on this since Halloween!  :t1929:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Fucking hell!!! That pussy Northam declared Virginia in a state of emergency. There is only 17 cases in VA. NONE here in my neck of the woods. But what happens after Northam declares it, they cancel the damn St. Patrick's day parade and the whole festival!!! FUCK! I been waiting on this since Halloween!  :t1929:

He's being proactive.

Anonymous

Sophie Gregoire Trudeau tested positive.

cc

Is  that wifey?

For sure he won't get it .. he never "gets" anything real

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Is  that wifey?

Yes, it's Justin's wife..

Prime Minister Trudeau has self quarantined.

Odinson

Coronavirus vaccine..

1% of the patients die instantly.

Other side-effects include psychosis, paralysis, damage to the nervous system, narcolepsy... Permanently lowered testosterone levels..

Infertility, erectile dysfunction.

But its cool bro... Just take the vaccine..

But when a tiny number of infected die, its global meltdown..

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's unfortunate.  Our country's Prime Minister's wife got the Coronavirus. Good chance Trudeau has it too.

As of this morning here in BC seven new cases bringing it to 53. Start of March it was only like 18.

Provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry said Thursday that she is recommending against all non-essential travel outside of Canada, and calling for the cancellation of any gatherings of more than 250 people.

Henry said the advice against international travel extends to the U.S., and that anyone who chooses to leave the country should stay home from work or school for 14 days. That includes people who are currently in the U.S. and will be returning in the days ahead.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

That's unfortunate.  Our country's Prime Minister's wife got the Coronavirus. Good chance Trudeau has it too.

As of this morning here in BC seven new cases bringing it to 53. Start of March it was only like 18.

Provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry said Thursday that she is recommending against all non-essential travel outside of Canada, and calling for the cancellation of any gatherings of more than 250 people.

Henry said the advice against international travel extends to the U.S., and that anyone who chooses to leave the country should stay home from work or school for 14 days. That includes people who are currently in the U.S. and will be returning in the days ahead.

Twee, the federal health department is saying that between 11 and 26 million people in this country could become infected.  Like the US, there's a critical shortage of test kits, so we don't know how many people are infected.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Twee, the federal health department is saying that between 11 and 26 million people in this country could become infected.  Like the US, there's a critical shortage of test kits, so we don't know how many people are infected.

I posted about that today.

Vancouver

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49654219842_1d72401300_b.jpg">
Time is malleable

cc

It would indicate good news ... if it's true .. hope so

cc

It's China ya know .. the very same govt that told no one anything for weeks, greatly hurting the rest of the world .. and is now formally  blaming the US for causing their clusterfuckup  :crazy:

S Korea has slowed down a bit also ... Italy not so

caskur

The Chinese Doctor who died was reporting to his friends "Sars is back" he was reporting that 4 weeks before they started doing something in China.

Those figures are guides and not the full picture.

They cannot test everyone and the virus strikes down everyone.

We've been told at least 25% of Aussies will get it. That statement can change at anytime.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol