News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Well Corona done fucked me again! My beloved fiddle jam group that I go to on Wednesdays, has been canceled for the next few weeks. Ugh!!!!!

If I ever invent a vacuum, Im gonna call it Coronavirus, cause it sure knows how to suck! all the fun out of the room!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Chinese official's tweets suggesting the U.S. Army is responsible for injecting coronavirus into Wuhan, China,

will not be removed, a Twitter spokesman told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

A tweet from Chinese politician Lijian Zhao suggesting the United States is trying to keep secret a plan to inject the virus into China does not violate Twitter rules, a company spokesman said. The spokesman reiterated the company's existing rules but did not provide a reason for speaking anonymously.

No surprise here - we know how the game works, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

No one trusts Americans. They've done too many bad things for decades.

Trump shook hands with an infected person but won't go and get tested.

He is very foolish not to go and get tested.

Anyway, if he dies, he deserves to because he wants to rid the USA of Medicare. He's a fair dinkum moron.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: "Blazor"Well Corona done fucked me again! My beloved fiddle jam group that I go to on Wednesdays, has been canceled for the next few weeks. Ugh!!!!!

If I ever invent a vacuum, Im gonna call it Coronavirus, cause it sure knows how to suck! all the fun out of the room!

With what is happening and its potential, "fun" when it jeopardizes lives becomes moot, Blaze

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well Corona done fucked me again! My beloved fiddle jam group that I go to on Wednesdays, has been canceled for the next few weeks. Ugh!!!!!

With what is happening and its potential, "fun" when it jeopardizes lives becomes moot, Blaze

I know  :sad:

Plus its a LOT of old timers that come to the Jam. My friend and I were just talking about it. Would hate to see one of them gone.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"No one trusts Americans. They've done too many bad things for decades.

Trump shook hand with an infected person but won't go and get tested.

Anyway, if he dies, he deserves to because he wants to rid the USA of Medicare. He's a fair dinkum moron.

Where do you get your information. Medicare/Medicaid are not part of discretionary spending, like Social Security. Funding is guaranteed. Trump never campaigned on "getting rid" of Medicare/Medicaid because he can't.

And he never shook the hand of the infected Brazilian aid to Bolsonaro. He appeared in a photo with him.

Anonymous

Good stuff here, worth the time.

">

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"No one trusts Americans. They've done too many bad things for decades.

Trump shook hand with an infected person but won't go and get tested.

Where do you get your information. Medicare/Medicaid are not part of discretionary spending, like Social Security. Funding is guaranteed. Trump never campaigned on "getting rid" of Medicare/Medicaid because he can't.

And he never shook the hand of the infected Brazilian aid to Bolsonaro. He appeared in a photo with him.

He did promise to get rid of Obama's medicare. It was a campaign promise along with bringing home American troops.

What's this then Seoulbro?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Covid-19 the tests are not free in America nor are they widely available.

So claiming India, has only a few deaths is laughable.
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

No bagpipers coming to a restaurant that always does every year.

Northam has closed all schools in Virginia for the next 2 weeks.

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches"Good stuff here, worth the time.

">

I just listened to 7.5 minutes of this...

She's a dickhead.

We stopped AIDS in it's tracks back in the 80's giving free needles to junkies and a whole host of other things your country was too backward to implement.

We're banning crowds now... Football is going to be played to empty stadiums. Car race crowds have to stay home and watch it on their TVs. No church meetings.
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

I heard that if a crowd of 250 or more get together to have their own fun this weekend, they will be forced to disperse.

Frood

Stick to lightning and bird photography... your grasp of world affairs is seriously lacking...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Stick to lightning and bird photography... your grasp of world affairs is seriously lacking...

I get my info from a trusted sources, ABC 24...

You should watch it from time to time...

All the rice and oats and milk is disappearing out of the supermarkets now.

They're stocking up for the end of the world.
- Andy Warhol